In West Bank Settlements, Israeli Jobs Are Double-Edged Sword

I don't think the world is that focused on Israel that you think it is, Herr Weil Ich Weiss.
I think more of the world is focused on what your brethren are doing in Syria and elsewhere when it comes to murdering people. After all, over 140,000 dead in Syria is nothing to sneeze at. Can you even imagine how many are wounded and how many are refugees now? Wouldn't it be better for you to get out for a few hours each day and go to your Mosque leader in Michigan to arrange for some fundraising for the unfortunate people in Syria? A young man gong on 19 should easily be able to trudge through the snow to accomplish this.

My brethren? Im neither an Arab nor a Muslim, you dumb ass.

This thread is about Israel and Palestine, not Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria.

The sooner you accept this the sooner your posts will be relevent.

I don't think the world is that focused on Israel that you think it is, Herr Weil Ich Weiss.
I think more of the world is focused on what your brethren are doing in Syria and elsewhere when it comes to murdering people. After all, over 140,000 dead in Syria is nothing to sneeze at. Can you even imagine how many are wounded and how many are refugees now? Wouldn't it be better for you to get out for a few hours each day and go to your Mosque leader in Michigan to arrange for some fundraising for the unfortunate people in Syria? A young man gong on 19 should easily be able to trudge through the snow to accomplish this.

Herr Weil Ich Weiss must be the "dumb ass" here if he doesn't realize that many know just who he is. So tell us, did you go back to Gaza after your high school graduation last year to visit the relatives or did you immerse yourself in your studies on your way to becoming a pharmacist. Perhaps you forget that you told us this was going to be your field since you have to help your female cousins in Gaza as you are the only male cousin?

I find it amusing (and also pathetic) how Muslims, even if they live here in the U.S., don't even want anything said about their fellow Muslims elsewhere, no matter how many innocent people they are killing.

Herr Weil Ich Weiss must be the "dumb ass" here if he doesn't realize that many know just who he is. So tell us, did you go back to Gaza after your high school graduation last year to visit the relatives or did you immerse yourself in your studies on your way to becoming a pharmacist. Perhaps you forget that you told us this was going to be your field since you have to help your female cousins in Gaza as you are the only male cousin?

I find it amusing (and also pathetic) how Muslims, even if they live here in the U.S., don't even want anything said about their fellow Muslims elsewhere, no matter how many innocent people they are killing.

You're welcome to talk about Muslims and Arabs in Israel and Palestine.

Otherwise you're breaking forum rules.

My goodness, here you have been blabbering away on the Middle East forum, and yet you are so quiet about what your fellow Muslims are doing to innocent others, even when they are murdering other Muslims. Sad how you have been making almost 100 posts a day, Herr Weil Ich Weiss, when a young fellow like you should be hanging out with friends.

Have they ever cared about the welfare of Jewish citizens when they fire rockets at them day and night. Very quick to claim psychological harm to their children from the IAF jets flying overhead, but very silent on the psychological harm done to Jewish children when a chemical or biological weapon lands in the school playground. While they put more faith in terrorist attacks than into looking at sources of employment I will treat them as the scum they are. You idiotic pro BDS don't see that by boycotting west bank products you are harming the people you are trying to defend more. In fact you have no thoughts for the Palestinians at all just as long as you can racially abuse the Jews. For you it is just a reason for your JEW HATRED, an excuse to spout ANTI SEMITIC NEONAZI RACIST SPITE

I don't support BDS. I don't hate Jews. I am not a racist. I am not a Neo-Nazi.

But you are the boy who cries wolf and the world laughs at you.

STOP TELLING LIES

You gloat over the reported effects of the boycott then cry when the truth is posted, You post racist terms and reports all the time, you are a neonazi in the way you only use neonazi sources for your links. I don't cry wolf I cry truth and reality and you don't like to see either when it comes to islam.

Actually your thread is a very poorly disguised ANTI SEMITIC NOENAZI attack on the Jews and Israel when it should be highlighting the way the PA treats its people. How they try to start a worldwide boycott of west bank goods that are sustaining the west bank economy. The truth is the P.A. don't want the west bank Palestinians working and earning money in case they up sticks and leave. Or in case they realise that Israel is a good place to live and work and the benefits are far superior to those given by the P.A.

Isn't gaza in Palestine, and don't the gazan rulers kill their enemies including very young children. Would you like a link to show this as a fact, or do you already know and just ignore the many thousands of deaths at the hands of gazan hamas thugs.

Actually your thread is a very poorly disguised ANTI SEMITIC NOENAZI attack on the Jews and Israel when it should be highlighting the way the PA treats its people. How they try to start a worldwide boycott of west bank goods that are sustaining the west bank economy. The truth is the P.A. don't want the west bank Palestinians working and earning money in case they up sticks and leave. Or in case they realise that Israel is a good place to live and work and the benefits are far superior to those given by the P.A.

Says the obsessive broken record.

Why do threads have to talk about the Palestinians and ignore the Israelis?

Israelis can do no wrong huh?

Says the obsessive broken record.

Why do threads have to talk about the Palestinians and ignore the Israelis?

Israelis can do no wrong huh?

An Israeli burped...Evict all the Zionists!

Forum List

Back