In the past 2 weeks, 40% of stock market gains under Trump are GONE

That's because the market is getting ready to turn. They are already thinking of busting up Amazon and Facebook. The tech bubble is getting ready to really break. The future is viable products. Shit you really need.

That's because the market is getting ready to turn. They are already thinking of busting up Amazon and Facebook. The tech bubble is getting ready to really break. The future is viable products. Shit you really need.

Facebook and Amazon are hot now but how long till people get bored with Facebook and online shopping?

Facebook and Amazon are hot now but how long till people get bored with Facebook and online shopping?

Online shopping isn’t going away. It’s only going to get bigger.

I live in a very small town. 6,000 people. There’s not much in terms of shopping here. Coming from a big city where I could walk down the street and find anything I want, it was an adjustment. Online shopping fills the gaps.

Would the economy even notice FB going away?.....ITs like Bitcoin...there is nothing there

If they break FB into regions like AT&T? Facebook would survive but ol Jeffery maybe facing a board that decides stuff, not just him!

Eh, there was a pent-up investing because no one wanted to do anything for 6 years with Obama around. I suppose that wave has crashed now, and things are settling back to normal. No big deal.

It's that damn Obama and crooked Hilary's fault.

How so?

I'm just mimicking right wing talking points. When all goes bad, blame Obama.

I suppose in Obama's day, it was "Blame Bush" Well, Bush did a fuckton of damage to this country, moreso than Obama, but that's just because Obama isn't a motivated worker. I thank God for that, still he was better than McCain would have been. WW3 would have started 6 years ago if McCain had beaten Obama. God bless America!

In number only. Not in value. 40% of the wealth gained since Trump took office was wiped out in 2 weeks.

When the next great social tool is created. And online shopping isn't going anywhere lol

I think some of you are so old you just can't comprehend that things have changed drastically. Most of those changes will never be reversed. That's why brick & mortar stores are shutting down rather than expanding.
The biggest problem I see with online shopping is actually something I've advocated against. With very little regulation propriety theft is a HUGE problem. I ordered some Levi's for work online through what I thought was a reputable retail chain. It wasn't anything more than a front to sell fake merchandise. Good knock offs but fake & ultimately theft.

Forum List

Back