In Sanctuary states and cities, litter soon follows. Liberals arent environmentally friendly.

Illegals are treating this country like they do in Mexico, does this concern you?

• I am a liberal, if they want to turn this country into a shithole like Mexico, lets party with them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a conservative, no, we need to round this felons up and send them back to Mexico.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • I am a moderate and too stupid to know better, because i have no spine.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
National parks facing litter, illegal activity without rangers during shutdown
At Joshua Tree National Park in southern California, that has resulted in illegal fires, illegal parking and an increase in littering, according to the Los Angeles Times.
Ra
nd Abbott, a volunteer at the park, told the Times that he has tried to talk people out of littering and other illegal activity but said that 70 percent of the people he encounters "are extremely rude."
Fairfax Country Virginia, a very liberal county at one time was a very nice place to visit. But since the state of Virginia has turned into a Sanctuary state, many of the counties have turned into a Mexican cesspool, of beer bottle, dirty mattresses and fast food containers. This is how illegals live in Mexico and now that they are here, they treat this country the same way. You approach them with your concerns, they call you racists or worse, they beat the shit out you, will full liberal protections. Next time you see a liberal, thank them for turning this country 3rd worldish.

feat-1.jpg

It's sad really, whenever anyone illegal or not trashes any part of this country. Anyone caught creating or contributing to littering anywhere ought to be forced to clean it up IMHO. If you refuse, we throw your sorry ass out. Maybe we oughta fly their sorry asses to the southern tip of South America and see if they can make their way back from there. I know, that's ridiculous but it ticks me off to see my country getting trashed and my gov't stands by and does nothing to curb the problem.

Forum List

Back