In Racial Dominatrix News

Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“Why liberal white women pay a lot of money to learn over dinner how they’re racist.” Says the Guardian, approvingly.

It turns out that quite a few well-heeled ladies of the left are keen to be denounced over dinner as “part of the problem,” warned against having “unmonitored thoughts,” and told to “own their racism,” whether real or imagined, in what amounts to a niche, and rather perverse, status game.

If it sounds self-preoccupied and a tad neurotic, thats because it is.

Why liberal white women pay a lot of money to learn over dinner how they're racist

WTF!

The 2 broads putting these dinners on are like PT Barnum. They see suckers, and they take their money. Liberal rich women are an easy target for this kind of scam. I applaud the girls putting these on. They found some easy targets and they are taking their money. Good for them.

WTF!

The 2 broads putting these dinners on are like PT Barnum. They see suckers, and they take their money. Liberal rich women are an easy target for this kind of scam. I applaud the girls putting these on. They found some easy targets and they are taking their money. Good for them.
I wonder if the women attending get a I AM WOKE certificate to mount on their wall after attending.

The women who attend these dinners remind me of the Flagellants from the Middle Ages. Flagellants would roam thru Europe during the Black Plague publicly whipping themselves for atonement for their sins. They were religious zealots. These women are liberal zealots and equally goofy.

Dubious source.

Can't find anything else about it.

Doubting it's true.

Dubious source.

Doubting it's true.

The Guardian just so happens to be one of the biggest newspapers in Britain, numb nuts. Not only that, but it is a thoroughly leftist rag.

I do find it amusing that in your stupidity, you just called the most called upon leftist source in Britain "dubious".

Poor little white liberals... there are way more fun “unmonitored thoughts” to explore over dinner.

Dubious source.

Doubting it's true.

They have a web site. Seems like a lot of effort for a hoax, but I know how you Libs like a conspiracy. I understand you not wanting to believe that your women folk are this pathetic though.

About — Race To Dinner
A website is basically zero effort these days.

So you remain firmly in the conspiracy camp. Duly noted. I guess that means you’re not interested in a membership to R2D.
Race2Dinner is creating discussion materials for you to dismantle white supremacy. | Patreon

Race2Dinner
is creating discussion materials for you to dismantle white supremacy.
Select a membership level

Same subscription at a lower price.

$5
PER MONTH

Select
Subscription

$12

"Susan Brown attended one of those earlier dinners. She says she felt like Rao and Jackson were angry at her the whole time, without ever learning why. She found Rao needlessly provocative and mean-spirited, unaware of her own class privilege, and divisive. She felt the dinner set her up to fail."

Saira Rao VOICE, Faulkner, Owens.jpg
Saira Rao angry 50s male.jpg

Forum List

Back