In my town you need a photo ID to get a library card!!. But not to vote.

lol, conservatives making pre-excuses for the possibility that the GOP does not win the Senate has reached the frenzy level.

Still time to take my bet.....I'm not making excuses for a damned thing. The Senate will be taken EASILY. Not too late, skippy....You want a chance at the title? They lose and I leave. They win and you are gone from this place forever. WELL?

No RWnut can be trusted to honor such a bet. Sorry.

Seems you're the typical left winger that doesn't have the guts to make one. You blame it on someone else as usual because you're not man enough to make it.
Especially someone as filled with hate as Flagg.

Another gutless Liberal unwilling to make it then blames not doing it on speculation that the other guy won't pay.

^^^^ Another sock calling a long-time poster gutless! priceless.

Another kiss ass protecting a gutless coward like him. He wouldn't make the bet and based on it on speculation. That's gutless. Anyone that agrees with him is, too. Run along coward, I want to talk to honorable people and your sorry ass won't ever reach near that level.

^^^^ You just joined this site.
You're a joke.

And that proves what? It proves, in typical fashion, you take something and twist it into what you want to believe thinking no other possibility exists. That's how simple minds work son.

You're a joke till YOU prove otherwise. So far, I'm not very impressed -- son.

The Most Brazen Attempt at Voter Suppression Yet

New revelations show GOP officials in key battleground states are attempting to purge millions of minorities from the voter rolls.
Al Jazeera America reveals massive GOP voter suppression effort Millions of minorities are being purged from voter rolls ahead of midterm elections.

GAO: Photo ID Voting Restrictions Lowered Turnout in KS, TN

As Pennsylvania’s GOP Chairman Rob Gleason told Pennsylvania Cable Network earlier this week, the party “cut Obama by 5 percent” in 2012 and “probably Voter ID had helped a bit in that.”

Top Pennsylvania Republican Admits Voter ID Helped Suppress Obama Voters ThinkProgress

92-Year Old Woman Loses Right to Vote Due to Expired Drivers License in Alabama
State GOP's voter suppression law working as designed

EVERY ELECTION THIS MYTH OF VOTER FRAUD COMES UP, BUT THEN MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEAR WITH CONSERVATIVES AFTER THE ELECTIONS? Weird

New database of US voter fraud finds no evidence that photo ID laws are needed - Investigations

"93-Year Old Man Disenfranchised Today in Alabama for Lack of Photo ID"

Paul Weyrich, "father" of the right-wing movement and co-founder of the Heritage Foundation, Moral Majority and various other groups

Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote"

Still time to take my bet.....I'm not making excuses for a damned thing. The Senate will be taken EASILY. Not too late, skippy....You want a chance at the title? They lose and I leave. They win and you are gone from this place forever. WELL?

Another gutless Liberal unwilling to make it then blames not doing it on speculation that the other guy won't pay.

^^^^ Another sock calling a long-time poster gutless! priceless.

Another kiss ass protecting a gutless coward like him. He wouldn't make the bet and based on it on speculation. That's gutless. Anyone that agrees with him is, too. Run along coward, I want to talk to honorable people and your sorry ass won't ever reach near that level.

I'm a kiss-ass? You have no clue.

Now, please go play on the freeway.

Some of us have common sense.

And people like you are gutless cowards using excuses to try and hide it.

Nigga, you don't even put what state you live in! LMAO!

Some of us have common sense.

And people like you are gutless cowards using excuses to try and hide it.
You insults prove that you have nothing intelligent to say.

The far left loves to regulate and control everything, including every aspect of your life. However there are two areas that the far left wants zero regulation and controls and that is voting and pot..

Should give you clue about the mentality of the far left..

lol, conservatives making pre-excuses for the possibility that the GOP does not win the Senate has reached the frenzy level.

You're full of crap. What's it gonna be skippy? You've talked your shit - now back it up with action. I've been making this challenge for months here - it's public knowledge. Well? You have a pair or not?

The far left loves to regulate and control everything, including every aspect of your life. However there are two areas that the far left wants zero regulation and controls and that is voting and pot..

Sure, false premises, distortions and LIES the ONLY thing right wingers EVER have

So there are no regulations on voting? Seriously? Oh you mean we don't think like the conservatives do, we should have as few vote as possible?

Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote"

Paul Weyrich, "father" of the right-wing movement and co-founder of the Heritage Foundation

New database of US voter fraud finds no evidence that photo ID laws are needed - Investigations

Did any of you conservative scholars ever figure out how the new voter ID laws prevent absentee ballot fraud?

Wow. "super-human-breeding-studs!!!!" Not bad for a 70 year old, now is it? None of the above dumbass - just more years on this planet than you and your nazi friends. America has awakened and they are mad as hell. Get used to it, skippy. Today is just the beginning.

America has (and is) deciding that this country will NOT be turned into Detroit.

Sure thing, gramps! I'm a Nazi? Why? Never mind, I'm a Nazi.

You ARE a Nazi. A liberal Nazi.
Again, I've been issuing this challenge for the last 3 months or so. NOT ONE of these Nazis has had the balls to take me up on it. NOT ONE. Now THAT is the confidence that democrats are so famous for.

How's that for comedic value?

Who are YOU calling a fucking Nazi? My dad fought in that war, you were too young.

Grow up.

My Dad fought in that war, too. You are a liberal fucking Nazi. Don't like it? Change your outlook on life. Grow up and give that hippie shit up.

What the hell are you talking about??? More tough talk! Too funny.

Don't forget your walker, grandpa!

Sorry, your dad NEVER fought the Nazi's, If he had, you would have never disrespect what he did by diminishing what the Nazi's did.

Not everyone you disagree with is a fucking Nazi.

Again, grow up you geriatric, online, punk.

You're right. Not everyone I disagree with is a Nazi. You? You are a Nazi. Don't like it? Tough.

Oh, and my Dad, did fight Nazis. He served as a tanker in the 761st "Black Panthers". Do your homework, Sonny. He then went on to join the Army Air Force - later to become the Air Force and was one of the first Black Brigadiers. You old man peeling potatoes in New Jersey doesn't count as "fighting" anyone.

You're full of crap. What's it gonna be skippy? You've talked your shit - now back it up with action. I've been making this challenge for months here - it's public knowledge. Well? You have a pair or not?

I don't bet with anyone I can't collect from.

Bullshit. You are nothing more than a coward who knows he will get his lilly white ass kicked this evening and the thought of never showing your ugly mug here to spout your propaganda is more than you can handle. Another liberal Nazi.

Vote fraud is everywhere because obozo wants illegals voting. Obozo won't enforce the law.

Since almost all voter fraud comes through absentee ballots perhaps you'd like to explain how the new voter ID laws prevent any voter fraud at all.

All vote fraud comes thru absentee ballots??? Where'd you get that idea.? I agree absentee ballots are a huge problem but there are many forms of vote fraud and obozo uses them all. He got millions of illegals to vote in 2012 and it will happen again today. THINK

I didn't realize it was your constitutional right to check out a book, it is however, your constitutional right to vote.

HAHAHA. There is no constitutional right to vote, you fool. Maybe there should be but there isn't. THINK

Wow. "super-human-breeding-studs!!!!" Not bad for a 70 year old, now is it? None of the above dumbass - just more years on this planet than you and your nazi friends. America has awakened and they are mad as hell. Get used to it, skippy. Today is just the beginning.

America has (and is) deciding that this country will NOT be turned into Detroit.

Sure thing, gramps! I'm a Nazi? Why? Never mind, I'm a Nazi.

You ARE a Nazi. A liberal Nazi.
Again, I've been issuing this challenge for the last 3 months or so. NOT ONE of these Nazis has had the balls to take me up on it. NOT ONE. Now THAT is the confidence that democrats are so famous for.

How's that for comedic value?

Who are YOU calling a fucking Nazi? My dad fought in that war, you were too young.

Grow up.

My Dad fought in that war, too. You are a liberal fucking Nazi. Don't like it? Change your outlook on life. Grow up and give that hippie shit up.

What the hell are you talking about??? More tough talk! Too funny.

Don't forget your walker, grandpa!

Sorry, your dad NEVER fought the Nazi's, If he had, you would have never disrespect what he did by diminishing what the Nazi's did.

Not everyone you disagree with is a fucking Nazi.

Again, grow up you geriatric, online, punk.

You're right. Not everyone I disagree with is a Nazi. You? You are a Nazi. Don't like it? Tough.

Oh, and my Dad, did fight Nazis. He served as a tanker in the 761st "Black Panthers". Do your homework, Sonny. He then went on to join the Army Air Force - later to become the Air Force and was one of the first Black Brigadiers. You old man peeling potatoes in New Jersey doesn't count as "fighting" anyone.

New Jersey? My dad fought in the south Pacific; your dad pealed the potatoes.

You're black? Who cares.

Vote fraud is everywhere because obozo wants illegals voting. Obozo won't enforce the law.

Since almost all voter fraud comes through absentee ballots perhaps you'd like to explain how the new voter ID laws prevent any voter fraud at all.

All vote fraud comes thru absentee ballots??? Where'd you get that idea.? I agree absentee ballots are a huge problem but there are many forms of vote fraud and obozo uses them all. He got millions of illegals to vote in 2012 and it will happen again today. THINK

Millions?????????

:lmao:

I don't bet with anyone I can't collect from.

Bullshit. You are nothing more than a coward who knows he will get his lilly white ass kicked this evening and the thought of never showing your ugly mug here to spout your propaganda is more than you can handle. Another liberal Nazi.

^^^^ Racist, right-wing, internet tough guy!

... and he's BLACK!!!

Forum List

Back