In my town you need a photo ID to get a library card!!. But not to vote.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Vote fraud is everywhere because obozo wants illegals voting. Obozo won't enforce the law.

Vote fraud is everywhere because obozo wants illegals voting. Obozo won't enforce the law.

Well, after this election, we won't have to worry about wetbacks voting - there won't be any left in this country. OBarry is planning on giving Amnesty to all of these bean eaters. They'll all be legal before 2016.

What a country......

lol, conservatives making pre-excuses for the possibility that the GOP does not win the Senate has reached the frenzy level.

Still time to take my bet.....I'm not making excuses for a damned thing. The Senate will be taken EASILY. Not too late, skippy....You want a chance at the title? They lose and I leave. They win and you are gone from this place forever. WELL?

lol, conservatives making pre-excuses for the possibility that the GOP does not win the Senate has reached the frenzy level.

Still time to take my bet.....I'm not making excuses for a damned thing. The Senate will be taken EASILY. Not too late, skippy....You want a chance at the title? They lose and I leave. They win and you are gone from this place forever. WELL?

No RWnut can be trusted to honor such a bet. Sorry.

No RWnut can be trusted to honor such a bet. Sorry.

You're full of crap. What's it gonna be skippy? You've talked your shit - now back it up with action. I've been making this challenge for months here - it's public knowledge. Well? You have a pair or not?

Bookmarking this page for comedic value!

Since almost all voter fraud comes through absentee ballots perhaps you'd like to explain how the new voter ID laws prevent any voter fraud at all.

He can't.

Yet another crap issue by republicans to waste our money.

Bookmarking this page for comedic value!

Again, I've been issuing this challenge for the last 3 months or so. NOT ONE of these Nazis has had the balls to take me up on it. NOT ONE. Now THAT is the confidence that democrats are so famous for.

How's that for comedic value?

You're full of crap. What's it gonna be skippy? You've talked your shit - now back it up with action. I've been making this challenge for months here - it's public knowledge. Well? You have a pair or not?

Sorry, bro -- making a stupid sucker bet online does not make you grow balls.

I swear, I NEVER get tired of you dumbasses who think yourselves to be some kind of super-human-breeding-studs!!!! Give it up already, You guys will either take the Senate or you won't. Pounding your chest won't make it happen, if it could, Romney would be sitting in the captains chair.

Again, I've been issuing this challenge for the last 3 months or so. NOT ONE of these Nazis has had the balls to take me up on it. NOT ONE. Now THAT is the confidence that democrats are so famous for.

Not really a betting man and I just voted republican for Maryland's governor. That being said, If I lose, I lose. I don't sit around crying about it!

Sorry, bro -- making a stupid sucker bet online does not make you grow balls.

I swear, I NEVER get tired of you dumbasses who think yourselves to be some kind of super-human-breeding-studs!!!! Give it up already, You guys will either take the Senate or you won't. Pounding your chest won't make it happen, if it could, Romney would be sitting in the captains chair.

Wow. "super-human-breeding-studs!!!!" Not bad for a 70 year old, now is it? None of the above dumbass - just more years on this planet than you and your nazi friends. America has awakened and they are mad as hell. Get used to it, skippy. Today is just the beginning.

America has (and is) deciding that this country will NOT be turned into Detroit.

Well big shot? That's what I thought........

So, what's your point? I vote for who I want and if they lose, they lose. Why should I bet on it? Why are you so bent about this? If people are talking smack, they are the ones that have to eat crow.

I don't make bold predictions -- ergo, I will have no need to clean the egg off my face.

Wow. "super-human-breeding-studs!!!!" Not bad for a 70 year old, now is it? None of the above dumbass - just more years on this planet than you and your nazi friends. America has awakened and they are mad as hell. Get used to it, skippy. Today is just the beginning.

America has (and is) deciding that this country will NOT be turned into Detroit.

Sure thing, gramps! I'm a Nazi? Why? Never mind, I'm a Nazi.

Who are YOU calling a fucking Nazi? My dad fought in that war, you were too young.

Grow up.

Forum List

Back