In memory of Louis Francis Cristillo

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
Hu+Chin+Lung+stands+on+first+base.jpg

My bartender got this picture in a text and didn't get it. I just played her perhaps the funniest comedy routine ever devised.
There are still tears streaming down her cheeks.

To be fair, it isn't clear from the picture that he's on first. :p

Well, if he was on second, he would be looking at home plate and the back stop. But that is not in the field of view. If he was on third he couldn't lead off with his right foot and still be able to see the people in the stands. So, obviously, Hu is on first. :)

Well, if he was on second, he would be looking at home plate and the back stop. But that is not in the field of view. If he was on third he couldn't lead off with his right foot and still be able to see the people in the stands. So, obviously, Hu is on first. :)
And if he was on second, I would have posted this picture:

9552117_orig.jpg

9552117_orig.jpg

9552117_orig.jpg

And who would have thought that this guy could actually be on third:

SURNAME: Idontknow

Usage: 21% firstname, 79% surname.
Idontknow first name was found 7 times in 4 different countries.
Surname Idontknow is used at least 25 times in at least 7 countries.

Idontknow - Names Encyclopedia

Forum List

Back