In Karachi, crime leaves few families untouched

I would imagine that Wikipedia conveniently left out all those Shia, Ahmadiyya, Christians and Hindus being killed in Pakistan.

How about, instead of using Wikipedia where people can put in whatever they please, that you show us something from one of the regular encyclopedias which actually were in existence before Wikipedia.?
I just posted evidence that refuted your idiotic claims.

So quit your whining and prove me wrong.

Or shut your pie hole moron. .... :cool:

I would imagine that Wikipedia conveniently left out all those Shia, Ahmadiyya, Christians and Hindus being killed in Pakistan.

How about, instead of using Wikipedia where people can put in whatever they please, that you show us something from one of the regular encyclopedias which actually were in existence before Wikipedia.?
I just posted evidence that refuted your idiotic claims.

So quit your whining and prove me wrong.

Or shut your pie hole moron. .... :cool:

How nice that Muslims, even converts, are so crude to women. Your evidence was from Wikipedia, which I rarely read so where does it say the same thing on another on-line encyclopedia. Have you ever thought, Sunni Man, that the moron might be you? I guess not because you are incapable of thinking something like that. It would be too bad for your ego.

I am sure that the Shia who have left Pakistan for Australia because they were tired of seeing the other Shia being car bombed and suicide bombed and apprehensive about they being the next victims and the Aymadiyya who left there and who say they only feel safe in America would certainly feel that Pakistan was a most dangerous country for them.

Your evidence was from Wikipedia, which I rarely read so where does it say the same thing on another on-line encyclopedia.
I easily refuted your evidence.

So the ball is in your court to prove me wrong.

That's how it works. ... :cool:

I didn't see you use another encylopedia to verify the facts. Moreover, if you really have such a difficult time with this article about Karachi, is anyone stopping you from contacting the reporter and telling him you feel he is wrong?

Go to the article again, scroll to the bottom where it says Contact the reporter, then click on and tell him how you feel. If you don't feel like contacting him directly, write a Letter to the Editor telling of your concerns.

Follow Mark Magnier (@markmagnier) on Twitter

Your evidence was from Wikipedia, which I rarely read so where does it say the same thing on another on-line encyclopedia.

I didn't see you use another encylopedia to verify the facts. Moreover, if you really have such a difficult time with this article about Karachi, is anyone stopping you from contacting the reporter and telling him you feel he is wrong?

Go to the article again, scroll to the bottom where it says Contact the reporter, then click on and tell him how you feel. If you don't feel like contacting him directly, write a Letter to the Editor telling of your concerns.

Translation of Sally's words: "I am full of BS and refuse to admit it". .... :lol: :lol:

Translation of Sally's words: "I am full of BS and refuse to admit it". .... :lol: :lol:

It certainly looks that Sunni Man is loathe to contact that reporter. Why not, Sunni Man? He is not going to bite you, and he can tell you how he gathered his facts. Don't forget that this thread is about Karachi, not the stuff you find on Wikipedia.

It certainly looks that Sunni Man is loathe to contact that reporter. Why not, Sunni Man? He is not going to bite you, and he can tell you how he gathered his facts. Don't forget that this thread is about Karachi, not the stuff you find on Wikipedia.
Lame response........... :cool:

Actually, she makes a good point. There were 20% Hindus and Sikhs in Pakistan right after partition of India and Pakistan. Now there are less than 1% of them, which was a result of violent campaign carried out against them by Sunni majority. After the Sunni majority was done with them, they took on Ahmadiyas and now it is the turn of Shias. Pakistan is a safe place for Sunnis. There is no doubt about it. At least for now till they turn on each other.

Forum List

Back