In July 2021 Im in this Catholic Education House

... Then it is certain that you are the guy, eure Über-Heiligkeit.

Nazi, your extremly brutally criminal political gang murdered lots of people also on high Jewish and Christian holy days. What's your terror plan this time? To kill all new born babies?
"Christian", your masters burned those who said the earth is round.

Learn something about the real facts of history.

Who pushed forward science and freedom.

"You" use(d) a darwinistic ideology and produce(d) fake facts, mass murder and total destruction.

Your masters are about to burn them again, labeling them "Nazis".

Good grief, Nazi, I don't have any idea, what your drugs made with your brain. Did you forget all the anti-human brutal nonsense, which you say here in this forum since years?
It is human, not anti-human.

Depends how to understand the word "human". Sure is mass-murder a human thing, because animals are often much more human and not so beasty like humans.

You better go to some foreign prison and give your money to the inmates, so they don´t have to come here to be coddled by you fanatics.

I don't have any idea where your illusion comes from that you will not land in prison one day, if you will continue to try "to speak" with me. You broke several times German laws by doing so.

(The German text here is a Christmas song)

Your various insults and discriminations are really mounting, will earn you a harsh penalty. You even declared that you would kill me had you not to fear consequences. You better care for your own stuff instead of blaming others for your boring life. I don´t know if potential murderers like you should freely walk around. I guess, a rubber room is the best scenario for you. When you are healed, the society can give you a second chance. A free society cannot tolerate people like you who threaten to murder others based on imputed political views.

...Wir werden sie NIEMALS verraten... nichtmal für Wohlstand und Geld und wir neigen uns in Ehrfurcht ... vor den besten Soldaten der Welt ... Gott mit Uns Kameraden...

Nazi, your extremly brutally criminal political gang murdered lots of people also on high Jewish and Christian holy days. What's your terror plan this time? To kill all new born babies?

"You" use(d) a darwinistic ideology and produce(d) fake facts, mass murder and total destruction.

Good grief, Nazi, I don't have any idea, what your drugs made with your brain. Did you forget all the anti-human brutal nonsense, which you say here in this forum since years?

Depends how to understand the word "human". Sure is mass-murder a human thing, because animals are often much more human and not so beasty like humans.

You better go to some foreign prison and give your money to the inmates, so they don´t have to come here to be coddled by you fanatics.

I don't have any idea where your illusion comes from that you will not land in prison one day, if you will continue to try "to speak" with me. You broke several times German laws by doing so.

Your various insults and discriminations are really mounting, will earn you a harsh penalty. You even declared that you would kill me had you not to fear consequences. You better care for your own stuff instead of blaming others for your boring life. I don´t know if potential murderers like you should freely walk around. I guess, a rubber room is the best scenario for you. When you are healed, the society can give you a second chance. A free society cannot tolerate people like you who threaten to murder others based on imputed political views.

Nazi, shut up. Your monologes and lies help you nothing at all. And yes: I don't have any problem to fight with all forms of weapons against Nazis like you.

Last edited:

...Wir werden sie NIEMALS verraten... nichtmal für Wohlstand und Geld und wir neigen uns in Ehrfurcht ... vor den besten Soldaten der Welt ... Gott mit Uns Kameraden...

Explain me what you say here. Why this godless glorifcation of mass-murder? Why the glorification of godless Nazis like Frank Rennicke? Why your pseudo-Christian attitudes? Why the defamation of the Catholic church the same time? What's wrong with you?

Last edited:

Explain me what you say here. Why this godless glorifcation of mass-murder? Why the glorification of godless Nazis like Frank Rennicke. Why your pseudo-Christian attitudes? Why the defansiots of the Catholic church the same time? What's wrong with you?

Im just half joking. But I think not all german soldiers were evil, though. I respect all fallen soldiers who died for their country. That is my honest opinion. Im not a nazi though, even if I wanted I couldnt be since Iam a half Gypsy. Gypsies were deemed non-aryans by Hitler.

Explain me what you say here. Why this godless glorifcation of mass-murder? Why the glorification of godless Nazis like Frank Rennicke. Why your pseudo-Christian attitudes? Why the defansiots of the Catholic church the same time? What's wrong with you?

Im just half joking.

¿half?

But I think not all german soldiers were evil, though.

Which soldiers?

I respect all fallen soldiers who died for their country.

What a bullshit.

That is my honest opinion. Im not a nazi though, even if I wanted I couldnt be since Iam a half Gypsy. Gypsies were deemed non-aryans by Hitler.

How do you call your spiritual blackout? And what do you think could help you to become sane again?

Last edited:

Im just half joking.

¿half?

Which soldiers? What do you know about German soldiers?

I respect all fallen soldiers who died for their country.[/QWuote]

What a bullshit.

That is my honest opinion. Im not a nazi though, even if I wanted I couldnt be since Iam a half Gypsy. Gypsies were deemed non-aryans by Hitler.

How do you call your spiritual blackout? And what do you think could help you to become sane again?

Yes half, Im joking with the nazi avatar and such. But I have respect for german soldiers, eventhough Im not a nazi or agree with nazi ideology. I dont respect mass murders though, or people responsible for genocide who ordered it or carried out brutale torture or something like that.

Im just half joking.

¿half?

Which soldiers? What do you know about German soldiers?

I respect all fallen soldiers who died for their country.[/QWuote]

What a bullshit.

Yes half, Im joking with the nazi avatar and such.

What a luck that I am German without any form of humor.

But I have respect for german soldiers,

Have I to laugh now?

eventhough Im not a nazi or agree with nazi ideology.

Aha. You are not a Nazi - but you use the Nazi Frank Rennicke to express your not-Nazi-opinions.

I dont respect mass murders though, or people responsible for genocide who ordered it or carried out brutale torture or something like that.

Sorry to have to say so - but the confusion in your brain seems to the same confusion which exists since Joseph Goebbels celebrated with his Nazi comrades in the sports palace in Berlin his famous "Do you like to be totally confused"-speech on February 18th 1943.

Last edited:

Heil dem Führer! In Ewigkeit!

Nazi, shut up. Your monologes and lies help you nothing at all. And yes: I don't have any problem to fight with all forms of weapons against Nazis like you.

You cocksuckers ain´t enemies. There is no honor in killing you, it is just the duty for our country.

Forum List

Back