In Iran, Putin Warns Against Military Action

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Gunny, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Wonder what this is going to look like when everyone's done choosing sides?

2. Chips Rafferty

Chips Rafferty Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +75
    Yeah, and all bought about by those satanic AGFAcani and Irakilish hijackers who carried out the 9/11 Hollowcaust. And anyone who says differently is a dirty anti-Seppite who spits on the RGS Congressional Medal of Communications and makes Camay outta adorable Merkin babies!! :mad:

3. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    No reason for you to post, Chips. You've already made it clear your sympathies lie with anyone that isn't the US.

I don't see anywhere where the blather you posted was said as all, so just WHO is it you are answering?

4. onedomino

onedomino SCE to AUX

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +476
    Throw the new Soviets a few petrobucks and they spend their pathetic roll on new nuclear missile subs and side with religious fanatics against the West. The greatest threat from Putin's re-institution of Russian totalitarianism is from the belligerent proxy states the Kermlin seeks to enable, such as Iran, Syria, and Venezuela.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Shhh ... no speaking the truth loudly ... chips might hear you and get confused.:cool:

6. Chips Rafferty

Chips Rafferty Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +75

Correction, Gums.

My sympathies lie with ALL those who suffer/have suffered from the arrogant slings and arrows of imbeciles whose loathsome minds are mortgaged to authoritarian religions.

Particularly the “evangelical” or proselytising ones – like American Christinsanity and its mirror image, Issham.

What gets up your and your fellow self-glorifying goose-stepping goon’s noses about me is I am like the little voice inside that messes with the myth of the multilateral supremacy of the American male – and by association – your personal sense of superiority.

The one your Christo-fascist indoctrination stifles immediately it speaks - lest you involuntarily mention its heretical musings to another flag-waving WASP widget and you are dis-fellowshipped from the Mutual Admiration Society for pro-evolutionary activities.

But you’re right. The Recliner Rangers here take no notice of me. To them I’m just a vexatious voice crying in the wilderness of the obtuse cerebral whorls of their WASP-washed brains. :( :(

The only thing that WILL make them listen is when they finally pick on someone with a mere fraction of their military capability, but ten times their mettle, and they get their fat arses handed back to them in the oversized hats. :eusa_dance:

He was big and fat, and rode out of the West
    With a Mogen David on his armoured vest.
    He was mean and nasty right clear through,
    Which was kinda weird, 'cause he was yellow too. :muahaha: