In continuing trend, soon to be unemployed Guy goes racial profiling in major fail.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
I wonder how many of these we’ll see in the not too distant future. Yes, Blacks live in your neighborhood. Just because you didn’t get the word, doesn’t mean that they aren’t there.

Black resident films moment white man DEMANDS she show him ID to get access to neighborhood pool | Daily Mail Online

The cop, recognizing he was on video, behaved properly. This upset the complaining fellow known only as Adam enough that he left with his family.

Counting down until Adam is unemployed. I’m betting by Monday he’s looking for a job that is run by people who have never heard of the internet.

Did he film to show whether others unknown to him, of white skin, were not asked for an id?
I wonder how many of these we’ll see in the not too distant future. Yes, Blacks live in your neighborhood. Just because you didn’t get the word, doesn’t mean that they aren’t there.

Black resident films moment white man DEMANDS she show him ID to get access to neighborhood pool | Daily Mail Online

The cop, recognizing he was on video, behaved properly. This upset the complaining fellow known only as Adam enough that he left with his family.

Counting down until Adam is unemployed. I’m betting by Monday he’s looking for a job that is run by people who have never heard of the internet.

Forum List

Back