In Canada, Justin Trudeau Says Refugees Are Welcome

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Political Junky, Jan 29, 2017.

1. feduptaxpayer

feduptaxpayer Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +589
    That is right? Just watch and wait and see what happens down the road. Once they have destroyed Canada, America will be next. Just watch.

2. Correll

Correll Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,253

IF Trump is stopped by the Political Class and the Deep State then yes.

Otherwise, they won't be back. NOt it they know what is good for them.

3. feduptaxpayer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +589
    The refugee problem is not a problem at all. Politicans try to make it appear as though it is a problem that is hard to solve. Common sense and logic tells me that what is needed to be done is to just gather them up, and ship them back from whence they came. Short sweet, and simple. No problem here.

A muslim is a muslim is a muslim. They will not change or assimilate. Their goal is to conquer the world. And they will if we let them, and by the looks of things we are. North Americans are such politically correct brainwashed fools. Most White people will not stand up for their race but have no problem standing up for others. Morons and retards.

4. feduptaxpayer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +589
    The deep state is the problem alright. If a dumbocrat liberal becomes president in 4 or 8 years down the road, then indeed they will be back, and more will show up from other parts of the world once again. Americans better hope that Trump stays as president for life or else we all will have to play the same game all over again. And America will be getting back the illegal criminal refugees that has already been coming to Canada.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. tycho1572

tycho1572 Gold Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,097
    I think we, as a country, have a certain obligation to help others.
    We certainly shouldn't be doing that at our own peril.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  6. feduptaxpayer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +589
    I have no obligation to help anyone, especially those half way around the world. They mean nothing to me. That is all just liberal bull chit. Americans and Canadians have an obligation to their own people and country, not to the rest of the world that the liberal multiculturalists want us to believe. Americans and Canadians have given hundreds of billions of our tax dollars to help the rest of the world and they still are living in poverty. Something is wrong with this picture and this foreign-aid policy of ours. Wake up time.

7. tycho1572

tycho1572 Gold Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,097
    I'm good with helping those who are properly vetted. :dunno:

8. wsucram15

wsucram15 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    I know your are being sarcastic, but I would try to relocate, not because of Trump, its just the country itself.

9. SassyIrishLass

SassyIrishLass Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +105,731
    For all it's faults the USA is the greatest nation on the planet. I'd never leave it

10. MikeK

MikeK Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,819
    So am I and so are most Americans. And we were deliberately deceived by the Obama Administration into believing the refugees we'd be accommodating were predominately Syrian women with children. But what we got, and what we see pouring into Europe and Scandinavia, are belligerent, aggressive, military-age men the vast majority of whom are coming from Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia and Central Africa -- virtually none of whom have been certified and approved for entry.

What we are seeing is in fact a major social movement in which our very sovereignty is severely threatened. If our military becomes involved in a major conflict overseas while millions of hostile illegal immigrants are living among us there is no way we could survive what would come of that.

The time to take care of this situation is now, while we are able to. And the only way to do that is with the implementation of internment camps and mass deportations.