In an atmosphere where cops are being widely demonized as a whole by many, this needs to be posted

I asked you to identify the people you were referring to and you refuse.
You really going to go there again, LIAR?

YOU asked who is attacking 'ALL' cops. The only one who used the word 'ALL' or insinuated 'ALL' cops were being attacked is YOU.

Again I am sorry the truth triggered you so much that you LIED ... got busted ... and felt the need to express your Collin Kaepernick-inspired hatred for police officers by hijacking a threat honoring heroic policemen.

Let's see if we can keep a thread honoring the brave police officers, off-duty military members, and vets who jumped into action during the Vegas shooting going....
- Hoping Mods can help more this time to keep the hijacking Trolls out...

------------------------------

Shooting witness describes Vegas police: ‘In a world where everyone’s kneeling, these guys stood up’

"Speaking with NBC’s “Today” on Monday, Russell Bleck — who attended the festival where the attack happened — told Savannah Guthrie that the actions of local law enforcement was nothing short of admirable.

“I mean, just, God bless the police officers,” Bleck said. “I mean, in a world where everyone’s kneeling, these guys stood up and took — I mean, they knew what they were against and they ran toward the danger with just handguns. I mean, that’s real bravery right there.”

Bleck added that “there’s no telling how many [people the police] saved.”

Bleck told “Today” that in the massacre, police officers and military veterans jumped in immediately to help.

“You saw a lot of ex-military just jump into gear. I saw guys plugging bullet holes with their fingers,” Bleck said, who was in a VIP tent with his fiancée. He eventually took cover beneath some bleachers.

“While everyone else was crouching, police officers [were] standing up at targets, just trying to direct people, tell them where to go,” he said. “The amount of bravery I saw there, words can’t describe what it was like.”

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

How did Bleck manage to politicize this event by making reference to the police brutality and racism Kap was kneeling about? Not sure this is much about honoring cops as pretending that its ok for them to be racists as long as they help whites.

How did Bleck manage to politicize this event by making reference to the police brutality and racism Kap was kneeling about? Not sure this is much about honoring cops as pretending that its ok for them to be racists as long as they help whites.
Ace, before the day had even started I posted a thread predicting this shit......I knew the white wing nuts would morph this shit away from a white person because I knew the shooter was white even before it was announced.....and turn this shit into a apple pie cop moment.....why be surprised.

The fact is police officers acted heroically to save people's lives. No one is trying to make saints of all police officers. I am just honoring those in Vegas.

The fact is police officers acted heroically to save people's lives. No one is trying to make saints of all police officers. I am just honoring those in Vegas.
Just as Trump prefers hero's that aren't captured....I prefer hero's that actual prevent shootings like this....fact: The guy was lone and dead when reached...this is after people pointed to the room he was in. Fact: not one bullet from a cop was needed and although they had no clue as to what was going on, it was a easy day for cops....just sayin

Progs will use this incident to push their gun control agenda.

You mean asking perfectly sensible questions about how a crazy person was able to kill 58 people with a military grade weapon?

They will not give police one molecule of credit because it doesn't help further their agenda of division.

I give them credit for responding well, but the fact is, this situation never should have occurred to start with.

Who's demonizing all cops?
I did not say 'ALL' cops, snowflake:

"In an atmosphere where cops are being widely demonized..."

Your attempt to spin / lie / twist my post is - like you - a shameless FAILURE.

(Hey boilermaker, stop being a 'sheep' following losers like NYC who get called out all the time. Think for yourself.)
where cops are being widely demonized as a whole by many

From YOUR THREAD dumb ass...

Yes, they totally deserve credit for doing the jobs they are paid to do.

Job well done. Commendations all around.

Still doesn't mean the bad actors who bully minorities without cause aren't a problem.

Just as Trump prefers hero's that aren't captured....I prefer hero's that actual prevent shootings like this....fact: The guy was lone and dead when reached...this is after people pointed to the room he was in. Fact: not one bullet from a cop was needed and although they had no clue as to what was going on, it was a easy day for cops....just sayin

I don't think this was an easy day for anyone. The police did do a good job getting the wounded to hospitals and securing the scene.

They did the job they were hired to do. Just like I do every day. Just like most people do everyday
Wow, the level of hatred coming from the Left in response to this thread is ... truly telling and expected.

What they did may be 'part of the job', but it is also 'heroic'. Libs just can not bring themselves to say it, or anything else nice about the police, no matter what they do. They would probably hurt themselves if they tried.

Hey Mods, just pull / delete this thread too. The snowflakes and cop-haters are just going to continue to shit on the cops or eventually hijack the thread again, so you might as well just kill it as well.

They did the job they were hired to do. Just like I do every day. Just like most people do everyday
Wow, the level of hatred coming from the Left in response to this thread is ... truly telling and expected.

What they did may be 'part of the job', but it is also 'heroic'. Libs just can not bring themselves to say it, or anything else nice about the police, no matter what they do. They would probably hurt themselves if they tried.

Hey Mods, just pull / delete this thread too. The snowflakes and cop-haters are just going to continue to shit on the cops or eventually hijack the thread again, so you might as well just kill it as well.
They have guns and can shoot back. How heroic was it in actuality? The people that covered their loved ones were 100 times more heroic than any cop.

They have guns and can shoot back. How heroic was it in actuality?
You are so f*ing stupid...and the sad part is you don't even know it.

The shooter was across the street shooting from a window on the 32nd floor. The cops had handguns. 'Nuff said.

What did they do besides doing their jobs?
More than your cowardly punk ass would have done, I'll bet. You probably would have been running like a lil' bitch.
Dude, ya gotta stop trying to make hero's out of this shit...the guy was alone and dead when 1000 cops showed up....now that is fact. Does it make them any less brave, no...but this was a easy fuckin day for cops, get over it and move on you fuckin mass idiot.

No...mods pull this thread because the op is a lying sack of shit that has had this thread debugged many times over...
Please enlighten us with your uneducated opinionated bullshit, like Asclepias' last stupid post.

I posted the article. I did not lie. The police, according to those there, not punk-ass cop-hating liberals, acted heroically.

Once again, liberal F*ing trolls have hijacked the thread, and the Mods are sitting by doing nothing.

I am neither a leftist nor hateful.

Forum List

Back