In an atmosphere where cops are being widely demonized as a whole by many, this needs to be posted

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Shooting witness describes Vegas police: ‘In a world where everyone’s kneeling, these guys stood up’

"Speaking with NBC’s “Today” on Monday, Russell Bleck — who attended the festival where the attack happened — told Savannah Guthrie that the actions of local law enforcement was nothing short of admirable.

“I mean, just, God bless the police officers,” Bleck said. “I mean, in a world where everyone’s kneeling, these guys stood up and took — I mean, they knew what they were against and they ran toward the danger with just handguns. I mean, that’s real bravery right there.”

Bleck added that “there’s no telling how many [people the police] saved.”

Bleck told “Today” that in the massacre, police officers and military veterans jumped in immediately to help.

“You saw a lot of ex-military just jump into gear. I saw guys plugging bullet holes with their fingers,” Bleck said, who was in a VIP tent with his fiancée. He eventually took cover beneath some bleachers.

“While everyone else was crouching, police officers [were] standing up at targets, just trying to direct people, tell them where to go,” he said. “The amount of bravery I saw there, words can’t describe what it was like.”

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Progs will use this incident to push their gun control agenda.

They will not give police one molecule of credit because it doesn't help further their agenda of division.

Who's demonizing all cops?
I did not say 'ALL' cops, snowflake:

"In an atmosphere where cops are being widely demonized..."

Your attempt to spin / lie / twist my post is - like you - a shameless FAILURE.

(Hey boilermaker, stop being a 'sheep' following losers like NYC who get called out all the time. Think for yourself.)

Typical teabagger. This is taken out of context. Listen to entire speech. Not what faux news shows you.

You have yet to understand the conservative thinking, they like fake news.

Time to End the Demonizing of Police

the first article is wall street journal.

and you're taking what the OP said WAY out of context so you can get your giggle-shots in.

(Hey boilermaker, stop being a 'sheep' following losers like NYC who get called out all the time. Think for yourself.)

It's what they do...so predictable.

No one is demonizing the po-po more than the po-po themselves...Thugs with guns and badges..No difference in a criminal and a cop...One can get away with murder easier than the other...

Vegas has to be Trump's fault.

How will Hillary blame Trump while she is on her book tour blame campaign?

Gun control...the fact the guy appears to be an old white guy will also be used to blame Trump.

You left off the 'as a whole' portion of your quote.

The only substantive gun control that Democrats have asked for recently, in the form of legislation, was the closing of the background check loopholes,

supported by 90% of Americans.

It's sad that disrespectful, hate-filled, cop-hating snowflakes have to hijack a threat honoring heroic police officers (and military / military vets) to spew their vile hatred and BS....

Last edited:
The only substantive gun control that Democrats have asked for recently, in the form of legislation, was the closing of the background check loopholes,

except there really is no loophole.

you can't go to a gunshow and sell guns w/o doing them. the only way you can is if you have a gun you want to sell, since you're a private seller you do not have to have this done.

but if you sell guns, a lot of guns, this way it's already illegal.

and the dems were also just fine with getting rid of "due process" - i'm not.

Since it is a small fraction of police who are violating the rights of Black individuals, your divisiveness in framing the issues in such a way as to cause the most harm to America and Americans should be noted.

The enemy is inside the gate and seeks to divide the nation.

It's sad that disrespectful, hate-filled, cop-hating snowflakes have to hijack a threat honoring heroic police officers (and military / military vets) to spew their vile hatred and BS....

You shouldn't have politicized the OP if you didn't want to stir things up in your tribute.

You shouldn't have politicized the OP if you didn't want to stir things up in your tribute.
I am sorry the truth triggered you so much that you had to LIE ... get busted ... and then attempt to hijack the threat about heroic police officers.

except there really is no loophole.

you can't go to a gunshow and sell guns w/o doing them. the only way you can is if you have a gun you want to sell, since you're a private seller you do not have to have this done.

but if you sell guns, a lot of guns, this way it's already illegal.

and the dems were also just fine with getting rid of "due process" - i'm not.

If you can sell a gun to ANYONE, under any circumstances, without having to have a background check done, that is the loophole, and yes, it exists.

Forum List

Back