In America's most enthusiastically "anti-racist" school district, 70% of white students are proficient in math, but only 12% of the black students are

All races are exactly the same if given the same environment for enough time. Check out the pitcher etc OH for the Angels or the etcetera etcetera. Wake up and smell the coffee for God's sake, brainwashed functional racist Nazi. lol

Lie.

A Race to the Bottom

I'd rather have the Preppy race traitors call me a "Nazi" than not see the obvious fact that some races are inferior.
And I love having enemies as obviously vile and deplorable as you are. Claim the Nazi if you want but those fuckers are the losers of history. 😄 At least deep down you know what you are.

And as I said some schools, even in the same districts, need more funding.

No it hasn't. The disparity between majority white and majority black districts is one aspect, and it's an over 20 billion dollar spending gap, but also even within districts there are wildley varying neighborhoods and economic situations.

It absolutely is.

Who's argument is this?

I've yet to see you not punch a straw man.

Schools are not responsible for their own upkeep and maintenance, That is ALWAYS handled by the school district, dumbass!

My mother sent me to a Catholic grammar school. One of the White nuns told me, "You will get into a good high school but you won't do well." What I did not really notice much at the time was that neither of my parents suggested any books to read. When I started reading science fiction my mother called it "something crazy". The nitwit nuns never taught science.

There is also social problems with teachers and classmates. If a white teacher starts playing teacher's pet games because a kid is "smart" as defined by the teacher it creates problems with classmates. Among the boys it can even mean fights, ridicule at least.

In high school on kid constantly referred to me as "a scholar and a gentleman" in a sarcastic manner. But paying tuition to study useless crap from European culture is ridiculous. I refused to read Catcher in the Rye and got straight D's in religion.

Forum List

Back