In addition to 6,000 job notices one source, another source over 1,000!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
What is the problem?

An early thread I described receiving over 6,000 job notices..and that was from one source.
I didn't mention the other source that sends me emails every day notices of "NEW JOBS" in my area!

The Bureau of Labor Statistics says as of 8/2011
3,056,000 UNFILLED JOBS!!!

Table 1. Job openings levels and rates by industry and region, seasonally adjusted

So again... IDIOTS.. you complain about NO jobs???

RIGHT NOW 3.0 million are going UNFILLED!!!

75,000 construction jobs
240,000 manufacturing
623,000 professional & business services
607,000 education and health jobs

In the south 1,096,000 jobs UNFILLED!!!

So why then are they Unfilled.. EVEN in 2002 there were was only 500,000 more unfilled jobs!
WHAT's the problem in getting a JOB.. folks!!
WIMPS that what it is!
"I'm too qualified to flip burgers"..
"I really don't want to pick apples 9 hours a day!"

WIMPS!!!

A friend that works for a major corporation says that 2/3 of the applicants under 30 cannot even pass the screening exam that determines work ethics.

A friend that works for a major corporation says that 2/3 of the applicants under 30 cannot even pass the screening exam that determines work ethics.

I would not be surprised!
I would also not be surprised (based on reading some posts here!!) that spelling, logical thinking and just plain common sense is missing in many of those applicants!

On this board recently a person touting evidently human resources expertise was advising how applicants should appear,etc.. had several easy misspelled words!
Which is hard to do with the built in spell checking underlining the errant word.

Forum List

Back