In a recording obtained by POLITICO, Michigan GOP Senate hopeful John James criticizes Trump over 'shithole countries' remark & other comments

the Trump presidency is falling apart. my friends!

If someone cannot disavow the stupid crap trump has done, they are by definition unworthy for political office unless running purposely as a stooge political hack and that is what the constituency really wants.

1589059701694.png

1589060051683.png

1589059956381.png

There's a bunch of shithole cities too. Even here in the United States.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1589059625973.png
    1589059625973.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 90
  • 1589059777891.png
    1589059777891.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 80

Of course he's going to. James is currently running 7 points behind the incumbent. Nothing to lose. Not that the Trump presidency was ever "together".
After the carnage in Michigan and the astroturfed protests (which looked oddly as white as the tea party protests 10 years ago), I don't think people in
Michigan will be looking to the Republican Party for solutions.

Well, there goes his career. Does he expect to win the Establishment, Neo-Con vote?

Maybe he should ask the poor citizens who live there as their corrupt leaders pillage their wealth. Stop trying to put lipstick on a pig.

There are decent Republicans out there, and no doubt many of them have a real problem with Trump's grade school antics and severe self esteem issues.

So, many aren't running again. I think that makes 'em Deep State Hitler Commies.
Oh, so they don’t love their country enough to help pass legislation amenable to their wys, rather than awful Trump?
By the way, supposed independent, where has your condemnation for what the previous administration obviously were guilty of?

Is the guy trying to sabotage his campaign? It was his if he wanted it, and I GUESS I would have to vote for him over his opponent, but why do this to himself.

Hes not even out their campaigning. I've been wondering why we never hear from him.

Now I see I have to RELUCTANTLY vote for a damn never Trumper.

There are decent Republicans out there, and no doubt many of them have a real problem with Trump's grade school antics and severe self esteem issues.

So, many aren't running again. I think that makes 'em Deep State Hitler Commies.
Oh, so they don’t love their country enough to help pass legislation amenable to their wys, rather than awful Trump?
Maybe they love their country more than Trump does, and they hate seeing what he has done to their party.

I don't know for sure, and neither do you.

If someone cannot disavow the stupid crap trump has done, they are by definition unworthy for political office unless running purposely as a stooge political hack and that is what the constituency really wants.
Nobody cares about a Biden voter's opinion of Trump

Maybe they love their country more than Trump does, and they hate seeing what he has done to their party.

Rigght, that’s why there were so many firings, etc, because they were so wonderful, and upheld all FISC regulations, etc. When will you ever admit you are two faced.

Michigan is fugged.....Trump had nothing to do with it.

See Detroit under demoquack rule

Hes behind because of stupid McCain shit like this, and he's been MIA

Of course he's going to. James is currently running 7 points behind the incumbent. Nothing to lose. Not that the Trump presidency was ever "together".
After the carnage in Michigan and the astroturfed protests (which looked oddly as white as the tea party protests 10 years ago), I don't think people in
Michigan will be looking to the Republican Party for solutions.

Rigght, that’s why there were so many firings, etc, because they were so wonderful, and upheld all FISC regulations, etc. When will you ever admit you are two faced.
Now I'm two faced? You're certainly free to point out examples.

Maybe they're just decent people who think Trump is bad for their party. It could be that, you know, and not some Deep State Hitler Commie Venezuela plot.

Last edited:

Well, there goes his career. Does he expect to win the Establishment, Neo-Con vote?

Maybe he should ask the poor citizens who live there as their corrupt leaders pillage their wealth. Stop trying to put lipstick on a pig.
He will get my vote truly as the "lesser of two evils"

This part is most interesting to me:

“I haven’t gotten any money from Donald Trump. I haven't gotten any money from Betsy DeVos. I haven’t gotten any money — that’s political talking points. Very little of that is true,” James said

Forum List

Back