in 9 days, Roy Moore will be the Jr Senator from Alabama

good, bad or indifferent; it's happening

oh well, at least he'll vote for tax cuts and Obamacare repeal...
American moral compass is in the toilet, Trump, Roy, Franken, Clinton....wow

We've lost our bearings.

But - in a sense - we never had them.

This behavior has been LONG ongoing and ACCEPTED. :(
Very sad...when constituents vote in pedophiles, rapists it' game over honestly.
You hold on to that un proven allegation... Don't let anyone take it from you... Its all you've got. As for us Republican Alabamians? We'll be taking that senate seat. Fair enough.

We've lost our bearings.

Very sad...when constituents vote in pedophiles, rapists it' game over honestly.

Yes. It is. Knowingly choosing to vote in someone like that is imcomprehensible.
No. It isn't. Because even if the limp wristed, desperation spawned accusations were true... We would still have a moral obligation as voters to keep leftists away from the levers of power. We've only just begun cleaning up the mess from the previous 8 year reign of terror. And we've got a long way to go. So let that sink in. Even if the allegations were true... And they aren't. But if they were... Your party, and ideology is so despised that the people would still choose that brand of evil, over the one y'all have been selling.

We've lost our bearings.

Yes. It is. Knowingly choosing to vote in someone like that is imcomprehensible.

Yet Democrats did that with Bill Clinton and never looked back! Then they voted for his wife!

So... Who will be the next rock, that the waves of leftists will smash themselves against?

Hopefully you'all won't put up any more child molesters.

Why would Republicans nominate a Democrat?

I would vote for a Republican over a Democrat that molested children. Hands down. And I hate Republicans.
Well there's your problem. Political seats that are voted on; aren't some prize handed out in the "virtue Olympics". They are seats given to those who can best get a specific job done. Im not voting in a priest, or vicar. I'm hiring the employee who can best get the job done. And water cooler scuttlebut over heard in the break room, from known opponents of said employee; are unmoving to say the least.

So... Who will be the next rock, that the waves of leftists will smash themselves against?

I would vote for a Republican over a Democrat that molested children. Hands down. And I hate Republicans.
Well there's your problem. Political seats that are voted on; aren't some prize handed out in the "virtue Olympics". They are seats given to those who can best get a specific job done. Im not voting in a priest, or vicar. I'm hiring the employee who can best get the job done. And water cooler scuttlebut over heard in the break room, from known opponents of said employee; are unmoving to say the least.

Do you have standards?

Do you have standards?
Yes.

GOD BLESS ALABAMA!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS JUDGE MOORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

We've lost our bearings.

No. It isn't. Because even if the limp wristed, desperation spawned accusations were true... We would still have a moral obligation as voters to keep leftists away from the levers of power. We've only just begun cleaning up the mess from the previous 8 year reign of terror. And we've got a long way to go. So let that sink in. Even if the allegations were true... And they aren't. But if they were... Your party, and ideology is so despised that the people would still choose that brand of evil, over the one y'all have been selling.
So you are willing to vote for a stupid whore in a cowboy hat who trolls malls looking for teenagers? Don't the citizens of Alabama have any standards?

So lemme get this straight ---

A klown who got kicked off the bench twice because he can't follow the law, which is after all what the bench is about, is "the best" you have to get this job done, is it?

We've lost our bearings.

You hold on to that un proven allegation... Don't let anyone take it from you... Its all you've got. As for us Republican Alabamians? We'll be taking that senate seat. Fair enough.

Where is "Alabamia"? Adriatic Sea coast northwest of Greece?

We've lost our bearings.

So you are willing to vote for a stupid whore in a cowboy hat who trolls malls looking for teenagers? Don't the citizens of Alabama have any standards?
You really aren't helping your cause... You can't browbeat people into giving your defunct party, a seat at the table out of pity. It doesn't work that way. And if you do take gossip for gospel... Then apparently the guy you are putting up against Moore is even more inferior... So.. Why don't you folks focus on something far more useful? Like the reform your party so desperately needs, in order to become politically viable again...

We've lost our bearings.

Your ignorance is comfotingly predictable... "Alabamians" is the proper term, for a resident of Alabama. That one's free. After this, I'll have to send you a bill for giving you the education, that your genetic donors should have.

A klown who got kicked off the bench twice because he can't follow the law, which is after all what the bench is about, is "the best" you have to get this job done, is it?
And the people voted him right back in. Checkmate.

If this man is so guilty and so reprehensible, why hasn’t any of his behavior resurfaced in 30 years? A leopard does not change his spots. And let me make another point. Our daughters didn’t go out with 20 year olds even if they were in high school, and we made sure of it. Apparently the parents of these girls didn’t consider there was anything amiss with the judges courtship. I can only expect if we are going to go back forty years we could kick every politician out of office. Obama snorted coke, he got over it. Roy Moore liked em young, he got over it. People do move on with their lives.

And what does that say about the voters --- that we haven't already demonstrated....

We've lost our bearings.

Your ignorance is comfotingly predictable... "Alabamians" is the proper term, for a resident of Alabama. That one's free. After this, I'll have to send you a bill for giving you the education, that your genetic donors should have.

I checked my map. There is no "Alabamia". Guess what, there's no "Ecuadoria" either.

I'll be sure to let the people of Indiania know about this though.

And what does that say about the voters --- that we haven't already demonstrated....
It says that we Alabamians do what we please, and don't give two shits what outsiders think. That includes leftists, and the federal government.
That'll be five bucks. Told ya I'm gonna start charging for your education...

Forum List

Back