"In 1990s, I owed billions & many thought I was finished, I refused to give in. Defeat is not in my vocabulary" Trump is too hypercompetitive to quit!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
these indictments mean nothing. Trump will fight and be victorious and the Deep State will crumble at his orange feet. send them all to jail when you become POTUS, Donald!

• Banned
i wonder if this will go out of business?

"In March 2009, Trump purchased Ideal Health, rebranding it the Trump Network. Though the packaging has now been imprinted with the Trump family crest, the product line is still much the same. There are the two multivitamins: Prime Essentials and the more expensive Custom Essentials, the ingredients of which are determined by the Trump Network–branded PrivaTest, a urine test that claims to determine which vitamins the user needs. There’s also a line of healthy snacks for kids called Snazzle Snaxxs, QuikStik energy drinks, and a Silhouette Solutions diet program. With the Trump investment, the company has added a skin-care line that goes by the seductively foreign name BioCé Cosmeceuticals.

Next year, the Trump Network plans to add more products and extend its reach to Europe and Asia. The goal, Trump says, is to eventually become bigger than Amway, now an $8.4 billion company and the giant in the field. Whether or not the people of Laos will spring for a skin-care line from a man famous for his perma-tan, some Long Islanders seem convinced.

“People have said, ‘This is Donald Trump’s network-marketing company? I want in,’ ” says Alex, Izzo’s pretty 29-year-old daughter, who quit her job and moved back in with her parents last year in order to become a marketer, as the people in the network call themselves. “I was talking to a woman the other day and she said, ‘If I can’t trust Donald Trump, who can I trust?’ And I said, ‘You’re totally right.’ ”

Back at the seminar, her father asked to see a show of hands. “If there’s any doubt in this room, I’d like for you to show yourself,” he said. None was raised. “Rest assured, you cannot fail at this,” he said. “You can only give up.”
"

Careful .
The Essene Monk never gave up but he was not very good at calling the odds .
As a result, he was nailed .
And despite his promises to come again and still triumph , the odds against that happening are now infinitely small .

"In 1990s, I owed billions & many thought I was finished, I refused to give in. Defeat is not in my vocabulary" Trump is too hypercompetitive to quit!

It's not a cult.

Forum List

Back