In 17 years the NFL has never mentioned Pat Tillman.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Not even on Veterans Day.

What we don't know about is what kind of things Tillman was talking about before he was killed. He was a very intelligent and principled man, and had grown disillusioned with the phony war on terror propaganda. If he was possibly going to make his feelings public, it leaves open the possibility that he was murdered. I have read some after action reports on the shooting over the years, and while I forget all the details, burning his uniform after his death and other actions taken to destroy any evidence seems the opposite of what one would do if it were truly an accident.

Is the OP kidding, the NFL is a woke shit-stain, first and foremost fuck the NFL and every democratic thug in it, secondly, democrats hate America's warrior class, men such as Tillman, or have you lads had heads in a hole as Biden has had Austen kick out of the services all such good men, as terrorist wannabes? Why do you think Biden/Obama ditched all of those Afghans whom had fought side by side with men just like Tillman for twenty-years, the reason was this, they had no intention of ever allowing 80,000 battle hardened veterans of the war on terror, almost all of whom are dear friends with all the "Pat Tillmans in Special Forces," into the United States where they and their children could bond even deeper with that hated American "warrior class," whom incidentally trend strongly toward the conservative spectrum, and thus threaten democrats totalitarian plans for America!

Is the OP kidding, the NFL is a woke shit-stain, first and foremost fuck the NFL and every democratic thug in it, secondly, democrats hate America's warrior class, men such as Tillman, or have you lads had heads in a hole as Biden has had Austen kick out of the services all such good men, as terrorist wannabes? Why do you think Biden/Obama ditched all of those Afghans whom had fought side by side with men just like Tillman for twenty-years, the reason was this, they had no intention of ever allowing 80,000 battle hardened veterans of the war on terror, almost all of whom are dear friends with all the "Pat Tillmans in Special Forces," into the United States where they and their children could bond even deeper with that hated American "warrior class," whom incidentally trend strongly toward the conservative spectrum, and thus threaten democrats totalitarian plans for America!

You're a clown. :asshole:

Show me a clip.
Until then you can't tell me it's not true because I've never seen it or heard it.

Most of you RW Kooks refuse to even watch the NFL anymore. I doubt if a compilation video exists of all the times the announcers have mentioned his name and honored his sacrifice. I've heard it dozens - probably 100s of times.

The Cardinals have also honored him - ENDLESSLY

What we don't know about is what kind of things Tillman was talking about before he was killed. He was a very intelligent and principled man, and had grown disillusioned with the phony war on terror propaganda. If he was possibly going to make his feelings public, it leaves open the possibility that he was murdered. I have read some after action reports on the shooting over the years, and while I forget all the details, burning his uniform after his death and other actions taken to destroy any evidence seems the opposite of what one would do if it were truly an accident.

Friendly fire most likely. This stand up guy thinks it may have been his bullet.

Show me a clip.
Until then you can't tell me it's not true because I've never seen it or heard it.
So what that you've never seen it. You never saw the two examples I posted, yet they obviously exist.

Why don't you just admit you started a bullshit thread for unknown reasons and let it fade into the sunset?

You’re full of shit… shocking

Most of you RW Kooks refuse to even watch the NFL anymore. I doubt if a compilation video exists of all the times the announcers have mentioned his name and honored his sacrifice. I've heard it dozens - probably 100s of times.

The Cardinals have also honored him - ENDLESSLY

Yesterday's game on Veteran's day was on the 20th year anniversary of 9/11..... and they never mention Pat Tillman.

I rest my case.

Yesterday's game on Veteran's day was on the 20th year anniversary of 9/11..... and they never mention Pat Tillman.

I rest my case.
LOLOLOL

You're beyond fucked in the head, dipshit.

Really? 11/11/21 is the "20th year anniversary" of 9/11/01???

Dumbfuck, just admit you fucked up and slither away.

</thread>

Forum List

Back