Did your test results indicate bias and if so did this surprise you?

• My test indicated bias

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • My test did not indicate bias

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • This test is nothing but hokum

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
I like this test

Because with most tests you can beat or increase your score if you take it enough times.

Not so the IAT.

The key is - You must do it quickly.

The guy designed the test showed that he has a strong preference for whites. From what I've read about 80% of white Americans show a preference for whites. That is, it's easier for them to pair words like “love”, “peace” and “joy” with white faces and words like “terrible”, “evil” and “failure” with black faces

Here is your result:
Your data suggest a slight automatic preference for Black people over White people.

I am apparently one of the 20%...

Why is this Egyptian considered black?
Not by the white boys in the US. Now answer my question.

Exactly, because he's not black, he's Egyptian.
Thats not what he says.

Egyptian Immigrant Wants to be Reclassified as Black | TIME.com

"Since the 1980s, CBS reports, Henfy has been fighting to have the U.S. government reclassify him as black, which is how he’s always seen himself. “My classification as a white man takes away my black pride, my black heritage and my strong black identity,” Henfy told the Detroit News."

Sure, he'd get some AA benefits. So what?
So why did you claim that all Egyptians were white and then claim he wasnt Black.

The Egyptians who built the pyramids weren't black.
Doesn't mean you can't find a black Egyptian today.
The picture I posted, the President of Egypt, isn't black.

And why should the clown you posted get to benefit from US affirmative action programs?
His ancestors weren't enslaved by Americans.

Not by the white boys in the US. Now answer my question.

Thats not what he says.

"Since the 1980s, CBS reports, Henfy has been fighting to have the U.S. government reclassify him as black, which is how he’s always seen himself. “My classification as a white man takes away my black pride, my black heritage and my strong black identity,” Henfy told the Detroit News."

So why did you claim that all Egyptians were white and then claim he wasnt Black.

And why should the clown you posted get to benefit from US affirmative action programs?
Imhotep was definitely Black. He is the one the designed the pyramids along with being the worlds first documented physician.

Who said the president of Egypt today was Black? I know I didint but there have been Black ones.

93077-004-16391616.jpg

Thats not what he says.

Imhotep was definitely Black. He is the one the designed the pyramids along with being the worlds first documented physician.

Who said the president of Egypt today was Black? I know I didint but there have been Black ones.

93077-004-16391616.jpg

So you have one out of how many?

Who said the president of Egypt today was Black?

So the Egyptians were all black and then whites invaded so now only a few are black?

I know I didint but there have been Black ones.

His mother was Sudanese.

Thats not what he says.

93077-004-16391616.jpg

So you have one out of how many?

Who said the president of Egypt today was Black?

So the Egyptians were all black and then whites invaded so now only a few are black?

I know I didint but there have been Black ones.

His mother was Sudanese.
We have more than one.

Nope. The Egyptians were all Black and then they were over run by other cultures. Even when this happened the Greeks still said the Egyptians were Black.

That doesnt change the fact that he is Black.

Not true. Around 42% of black (African Americans) showed a preference for whites. Blacks are subject to the same racist programming that everyone else is

Hi, Paul Essien. Respectfully, could you clarify your reference to "black (African Americans)"?

Paul Essien, when you write about "black (African Americans)", are you referring to our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers and family members of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness...

OR...

Are you referring to significant numbers of segregation-minded, apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers and family members of African descent?

Paul Essien, "Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our peaceful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent.

Paul Essien, in my opinion, based on a wealth of evidence and my personal experiences, large numbers of perfectly healthy black or American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens of African descent raised, nurtured and socialized by "PRO BLACK" minded Americans have, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition known as 'CHILDHOOD TRAUMA' (#ACEs).

Am I the only reasonably responsible, as well as reasonably well-adjusted American citizen recognizing a significant population of "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens LOUDLY declaring black or American citizens of African descent are being denied equal rights and the opportunity to achieve success in TODAY'S ever-evolving American society...

...are IN FACT the VERY SAME apparent emotionally or mentally ill "PRO BLACK or Conscious Black Community" American citizens who are LOUDLY, as well as actively attempting to IMPEDE or PREVENT our free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from enjoying their INALIENABLE RIGHT to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness???

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'PRO BLACK' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

"Dysfunctional 'PRO BLACK American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

___
Paul Essien, now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka "Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)
___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

Video search terms: "Oprah Winfrey Dancing On Table Tops, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

96db0z.jpg

n5k3kp.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment

I like this test

Because with most tests you can beat or increase your score if you take it enough times.

Not so the IAT.

The guy designed the test showed that he has a strong preference for whites. From what I've read about 80% of white Americans show a preference for whites. That is, it's easier for them to pair words like “love”, “peace” and “joy” with white faces and words like “terrible”, “evil” and “failure” with black faces
Of course you read that. LOL

So this white dude moved to america from south africa. He was around 20 years old.
I was at a party and someone kept saying african american referring to black americans. He said, " i am already getting tired of hearing that crap. I am most likely the only african american any of you black guys have ever met"
They got pissed. He left. I laughed.
IM2

He was dutch not African.
Then im not american. I am a jewish, asian german irishman.
What a fool you are.
Jews don’t ride Harleys.

So this white dude moved to america from south africa. He was around 20 years old.
I was at a party and someone kept saying african american referring to black americans. He said, " i am already getting tired of hearing that crap. I am most likely the only african american any of you black guys have ever met"
IM2
Bullshit. You cant be white and be an African american dummy. If anything he is a south African-american.
He was born and raised on africa. Being african doesnt mean you are black.
What a fucking selfish bigot
No dummy. Africa is not a country. Its a continent. Being African means youre Black.
I didnt say it was a country asswipe.
You can be white and be african. Sorry. I know that makes your insecurities run wild but it is what it is :dunno:
No you cant be white and be African. You sound like an idiot. You can only be whatever country you are from. Whites are not from Africa.
Africa is a continent.

IM2

What a fool you are.
Jews don’t ride Harleys.
Jews definitely dont ride POS hondas!

I like this test

Not so the IAT.

Whites prefer whites.
Blacks prefer blacks.
Asians prefer Asians.
Welcome to Earth.
Not true. Around 42% of black (African Americans) showed a preference for whites. Blacks are subject to the same racist programming that everyone else is

Usually I agree with you, you are SO intelligent.

But not so this time.

I took this a couple of times, very quickly, like you said. Different results each time.

Before my third taking, I meditated to a point of near total zen awareness for five minutes.

Upon taking the test a third time, as the test progressed, my reaction time got quicker and quicker, so naturally, my connection speeds got better and better. Those connections that were toward the end, necessarily were weighted more heavily.

Here is your result:
Your data suggest a moderate automatic preference for Black people over White people.

Your result is described as an "Automatic preference for Black people over White people" if you were faster responding when Black people and Good are assigned to the same response key than when White people and Good were classified with the same key. Your score is described as an "Automatic preference for White people over Black people" if the opposite occurred.

If you are completely disconnected from any associations, and just view it as a task, a video game, there is no bias.

The test ASSUMES everyone has a biases from the outset. I just don't think this is so. I think there are many folks that have more control over their mind and can just view it as a simple video game.

My suspicion is that hjmick's experience was similar.

IM2

What a fool you are.
Jews don’t ride Harleys.
Damn! My next car was going to be a Pilot!

IM2

What a fool you are.
Jews don’t ride Harleys.
Damn! My next car was going to be a Pilot!
Yikes
You are welcome

If you are completely disconnected from any associations, and just view it as a task, a video game, there is no bias.

The test ASSUMES everyone has a biases from the outset. I just don't think this is so. I think there are many folks that have more control over their mind and can just view it as a simple video game.

I occassionally do brain training on the website Lumosity and this test reminds me of one of theirs. Lumosity tracks your mental state as far as how much sleep you got the previous night and your mood right before you take the test which I know affects my accuracy as well as how well balanced my hormones are.

Still there are several implicit bias tests you can take. I plan on taking some of the others to see how the testing mechanisms as well as my results compare to this one.

Last edited:

I occassionally do brain training on the website Lumosity and this test reminds me of one of theirs. Lumosity tracks your mental state as far as how much sleep you got the previous night and your mood right before you take the test which I know affects my accuracy as well as how well balanced my hormones are.

Still there a several implicit bias tests you can take. I plan on taking some of the others to see how the testing mechanisms as well as my results compare to this one.
Interesting.

I just woke up from a major migraine episode previous to taking the test, so I don't know if that would have an affect on the results.

Bullshit. You cant be white and be an African american dummy. If anything he is a south African-american.
He was born and raised on africa. Being african doesnt mean you are black.
What a fucking selfish bigot
No dummy. Africa is not a country. Its a continent. Being African means youre Black.
I didnt say it was a country asswipe.
You can be white and be african. Sorry. I know that makes your insecurities run wild but it is what it is :dunno:
No you cant be white and be African. You sound like an idiot. You can only be whatever country you are from. Whites are not from Africa.
Africa is a continent.
Yeah thats what I said earlier. You have to keep up.

Forum List

Back