Impeachment, not investigation...

I was at a college party once and they had a converted gas mask they were using to smoke with..............OMG WOW! Good times good times.

Yeah anything from Humboldt northward back in my partying days was considered primo. Perfect growing conditions in Northwest.

These days, location, location, location is not as important. However, the Canadians (B.C. area), have perfected hydroponics and that stuff is killer! lol

I think when I was 19,20 I didn't care where it came from as long as it did the job lol.

Although I had some unmistakaeable Thai stick one time.....nice.

I guess I have started a topic that is getting us WAY off subject, but damn, it has been YEARS since I had some good Thai Stick.... I wonder where I can find some??

LOL

Moderators, if this pisses you off, please let me know....

Another good site to have political debates with stoners is www.overgow.com. I haven't debated in there over a year though as it is mostly made up of stoned liberals that don't have a clue. However, there are some good debaters there....

Originally posted by freeandfun1
The sources you site are way too biased to be taken seriously. 95% of the outlandish stories they print cannot be verified (usually the information comes from "unamed" sources). I do not consider that a viable source of news. If you would like, I could point you to some equally reprehensible conservative sites.

Actually, the same can be said of most of the "conservative" sites i've seen. Everybody's biased...Where's the middle ground?

As to respecting the Office of the President of the United States, that's kinda hard to do when the last two office holders have so thoroughly disgraced it.

First off, I you quoted me without reading what I wrote apparently.

I made clear that I could point to some equally reprehensible conservative sites. I generally try to cite sources from overseas as they tend to be the least bias of all the US sources.

As for the office, in my opinion, Clinton is the only one that has disgraced the office. I can cite many things (which I don't need to as you already know) he did to clearly do so. However, you have not provided (that I have seen) one example of Bush's manner of disgracing the office.

I am sure you will reply with something, but more than likely, it will be easily debatable. Not much can top getting a BJ while talking to the leaders of foreign nations on the phone.

That cartoon is such BS I can't believe you had the balls to post it.

No matter what Bush does to prove he served, you guys won't accept it. The cartoon you post is full of rhetoric and ad hominems. So SAD!

The cartoonist even tried to cover his own tracks in the last set. He is saying we are going to say it is rhetoric so when we do (because it is), he can say, "see".

That cartoon is so pathetic and stupid. If you really pay attention, the cartoon actually provides proof of how the liberals are just as claimed in the cartoon.

I am really stoned. I hope that made sense.

LOL :p:

Forum List

Back