Impeachment, not investigation...

scourge...before you throw rocks you should know make sure your house isnt made of glass... the post above by MS36 was posted earlier on another thread by MS36...so who is dumber then dirt???

I am dumber than dirt for not reading every thread... I would like to read them all but who has the time?

Your sensitivity in this matter is appreciated.

Kindest regards,
Dirt Brain

Originally posted by Scourge
I am dumber than dirt for not reading every thread... I would like to read them all but who has the time?

Your sensitivity in this matter is appreciated.

Kindest regards,
Dirt Brain

I like an idiot who know his place. Shine my shoes!

Originally posted by jon_forward
scourge...before you throw rocks you should know make sure your house isnt made of glass... the post above by MS36 was posted earlier on another thread by MS36...so who is dumber then dirt???

Definition of insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again but expecting a different result.

LOL. I hope that comment was in jest... I would hate to have to virtually throw some ehaymakers. And , are you calling shoe shiners idiots?
Play nice avenger!

Originally posted by Scourge
LOL. I hope that comment was in jest... I would hate to have to virtually throw some ehaymakers. And , are you calling shoe shiners idiots?
Play nice avenger!

Sorry, man.

No wait, I mean, would you like to take this outside?

<center><h1><a href=http://www.creators.com/opinion_show.cfm?columnsName=miv>The Scum Also Rises</a></h1></center>

<blockquote> AUSTIN, Texas -- Just for the record, since the record is in considerable peril. These are Orwellian days, my friends, as the Bush administration attempts to either shove the history of the second Gulf War down the memory hole or to rewrite it entirely. Keeping a firm grip on actual historical fact, all of it easily within our imperfect memories, is not that easy amid the swirling storms of misinformation, misremembering and misstatement. But since the war itself stands as a monument to what happens when we let ourselves get stampeded by a chorus of disinformation, let's draw the line right now.

According to the 500-man American team that spent hundreds of millions of dollars looking for Iraqi weapons of mass destruction, there aren't any and have not been any since 1991.

Both President Bush and Sen. Pat Roberts, chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, now claim Saddam Hussein provoked this war by refusing to allow United Nations weapons inspectors into his country. That is not true. Bush said Sunday: "I had no choice when I looked at the intelligence. ... The evidence we have discovered this far says we had no choice."

No, it doesn't. Last week, CIA director George Tenet said intelligence analysts never told the White House "that Iraq posed an imminent threat." - Molly Ivins</blockquote>

Like the proverbial turd in the punchbowl...multiple turds in this case...the lies Howdy and his merry band used to justify war with Iraq are floating to the surface. Hopefully, it'll be enough to sink his ship of state.

Did I mangle enough metaphors?

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to
develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That
is our bottom line."
- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear.
We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass
destruction program."
- President Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great
deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use
nuclear,
chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest
security threat we face."
-Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times
since 1983."
-Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the
U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if
appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond
effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of
mass destruction programs."
-Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin, Tom Daschle,
John
Kerry, and others Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass
destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he
has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass
destruction and palaces for his cronies."
- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has invigorated his weapons
programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs
continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam
continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of
a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will
threaten the United States and our allies."
- Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL,) and
others,
December 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a
threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the
mandated of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction
and the means of delivering them."
- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical
weapons throughout his country."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to
deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is
in power."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and
developing weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are
confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and
biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to
build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence
reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority
to use force-- if necessary-- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe
that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a
real and grave threat to our security."
-Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working
aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear
weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have
always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of
weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years,
every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and
destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity.
This he has refused to do" .
- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show
that
Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons
stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has
also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda
members . It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein
will
continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare,
and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that
Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing
capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal,
murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime .... He presents a
particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to
miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his
continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction
. So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is
real."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

Listen people Bully, Scourge and their ilk would be saying the same thing about a Republican no matter what he did, what the situation was or what the results of his positions were. Thats their percieved job, to get rid of the evil nazi Republican and no lie or slander is too far out in LEFT field to be off limits. When there are excerpts from speeches to prove wrong their claims of lies and scheming they still trudge forward with their garbage.

The simple fact is that the Middle East and dare say the world is just a little bit safer not to mention the Iraqi people. Would Bubba had the balls to do anything? Oh let me remember he bombed an asprin factory on the day of his impeachment for no other reason than to take the attention off of himself.

I thank god everyday that W was prez on 9/11 and not the inventer of the internet. lol

...Government of the People, by the People and for the People? Pretty novel concept I know, as Dubbyuh's sold his ass so many time he should have the names of his corporate sponsors tattooed to it.

Of the people.... this is such a misunderstood concept. Let me ask you this, if tomorrow the majority of Americans vote to legalize slavery, are you going to support that? I mean, it is a government of the People, by the People and for the People... Right? So if the People want slavery, legalized rape, or whatever, they can have it according to your thoughts......

As it stands now, we're a nation of corporations, by corporations and for corporations.

Now it stands??? I guess under Clinton the corporations had no power.

Oh, wait, the Enron scandle happend UNDER Clinton..... I just wasn't exposed until Bush took office. Oh, and what about Global-Xing? Terry McAuliffe (sic?) made $18 million on a $100,000 investement while Clinton was President and he was head of the DNC.... Oh, but wait, we never point out the cozy relationships between corporations and democrats..... We only point out the relationships corps have with GOP members....

A couple of other areas for you to research Bully....

1. The largest single shareholder of Haliburton is LADY BIRD JOHNSON.

2. EVERY President since Hoover (might be Wilson) has had a board member from Bechtel on their Cabinet (yes, including Clinton).

3. Clinton gave Haliburton MANY, MANY sole source, non-competitive contracts in Bosnia while he was president.

There are many more examples but you need to do the research on your own. Don't forget, Intellectually Honest debate is the only sincere debate. The rest is just partisan bullshi*t.

Regards,

FREE

Thank you for the welcome. I appreciate it!

Hey, glad you like the avatar! lol There are plenty of us conservatives that DO NOT agree with our party on the MJ issue. I feel that if booze it legal, pot might as well be too!

The only problem is, I can grow enough pot in my backyard to last me a lifetime. The problem being, the government can't figure out how to tax that. Therefore, it will most likely never be legalized (bummer). We tried hard here in Nevada last year and lost. Oh well....

(By the way, I support legalization for the "entertainment" reasons. These MJ medical laws are all hogwash and are just being created so that people can try to circumvent the law. We would never allow a doctor to prescribe any other medicines that were not approved by the FDA, so why should MJ be different? I just want to smoke a joint now and then for the "fun" of it! Just like some like to have a couple of martinis after work).

Damn, I can blabber on can't I? I guess the bud is getting to me! lol

Regards and again, thanks for the warm welcome. I look forward to participating in the debates when I can.

Sincerely,

FREE

Originally posted by OCA
I thank god everyday that W was prez on 9/11 and not the inventer of the internet. lol

Actually, if Mr. Personality had been the Prez, 9/11 would probably not have happened.

Dubbyuh's administration was negotiating with the Taliban for the right to build an oil and gas pipeline from northern Afghanistan to a seaport in Pakistan to transport resources from Caspian Sea oilfields.

When the Taliban balked, the US negotiator told them,"...Your highways can be paved with gold or with bombs..." This removed any incentive the Taliban might of had for turning bin Laden over to the US.

The arrogance of the Administration seems to have been the spark that ignited the conflagration.

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2002/06/05/memo/index_np.html
http://www.truthout.org/docs_01/11.17A.Oil.Taliban.htm
http://www.why-war.com/news/2002/06/05/alqaedam.html
http://www.commondreams.org/views01/1208-04.htm

Salon.com
Truthout.org
Why-war.com
Commondreams.org

Please tell me this is not where you make your daily rounds to for your news? The 4 of them combined might reach the level of the National Enquirer. Good news though, Bully! There is a cure. Delete those bookmarks geared towards children and visit these sites:

Cnn.com
Msnbc.com
Bbc.co.uk
Nytimes.com

There are many more, but these will allow you to cleanse your computer of the previously mentioned filth.

But Jim, don't you know that these sources are mere puppets of the administration, and that their CEOs could magically vanish if they ran such stories. No only these independent internet sites know the real truth !:rolleyes:

By referencing the sourced you did, you proved my theory on you. You are one of those that cannot participate in intellecutally honest debate.

Debate can be a lot of fun, but only when those participating are intellectually honest (that means, looking at matters intelligently while being honest about what you see/understand) with themselves and when those participating do not use ad hominems.

The sources you site are way too biased to be taken seriously. 95% of the outlandish stories they print cannot be verified (usually the information comes from "unamed" sources). I do not consider that a viable source of news. If you would like, I could point you to some equally reprehensible conservative sites.

Your picture of George Bush clearly exposes you partisan views and your lack of ability to properly communicate. I cannot stand Bill Clinton, but you don't see me having an AVATAR of him with 666, Draft Dodger, or anything like that on it. Maybe I should have an AVATAR of Clinton getting a BJ from Monica while showing in the background the bodies of the US soldiers that were killed and then dragged through the streets of Mogodishu. What about that? I mean, at least it would be a fair representation of his time in office. He did get them killed then cut and run. Now I guess that is a president I should respect?

LIke it or not, he was MY president for 8 years and even if he does not deserve my respect, the office he held did. That is what you liberals cannot get.

Awesome, unbelievably powerful post! Congrats and now I will go seek out some kill bud if it will make me express like that.:smoke:

Forum List

Back