Impeachment Hearings Stumble Out of the Blocks

Your post, and the many others just like it from what seems like nearly every tRumpkin on the board, reeks of desperation.
Lol
No firsthand knowledge by any of these clowns that are part of the deep state.

...and still no Russian connection
That's right, keep spouting that party line.
Lol
The country is divided right down the middle and that is a good thing… Live with it bedwetter
Wipe your chin tRumpling.
Lol
Did I hurt your feelings?
Lol you?

LMAO!!!!

Breathless media coverage anticipated the “history” about to be made Wednesday morning as two witnesses prepared to regale Congress with testimony about President Trump’s Ukraine phone call and the issues surrounding it.

History was surely made. Never before had the wheels of impeachment been set into motion on such a threadbare basis. With Democrat “star” witnesses like these, who needs Republicans?

On a day filled with the pontifications of House Intelligence Chair Adam Schiff, GOP members were actually permitted to ask questions, a prospect Democrats surely must have anticipated. But these are the people who thought the Robert Mueller testimony was a good idea.

Impeachment Hearings Stumble Out of the Blocks
Your post, and the many others just like it from what seems like nearly every tRumpkin on the board, reeks of desperation.

That is because you are the least informed person in the group and have no idea what is going on in the country.
Lol, you kids all got together and decided on how to respond to me.

It's kinda flattering actually.

Like when people pat a retard on the head?
Sounds like you speak from personal experience.

Yes
I pat you on the head all the time.

Forum List

Back