IMMIGRATION INSANITY WATCH: Illegal Cop-Killer Smirks At Death Sentence...

And victims’ families grin back

"I was smiling back at him purposely," Jeri Oliver, Sacramento County Sheriff's Deputy Danny Oliver's mother, told The Sacarmento Bee after court. Debbie McMahon, the mother of fallen Placer County Sheriff Detective Michael Davis Jr., agreed “to smile at him for a change."

The convicted cop killer made headlines during his trial in January when he smiled and went into a profanity-laced rant in court, saying, “I wish I had killed more of the mother-------s,” and promised to “kill more, kill whoever gets in front of me ... There's no need for a f---ing trial."...

Illegal immigrant cop killer smirks at death sentence-- and victims’ families grin back
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Drudge? LMAO! This just in: Illegal child murderer smirks at death sentence while conservatives attack the kids who were under attack and support terror by allowing anyone, including terrorists on the watch list, to buy guns.

"I was smiling back at him purposely," Jeri Oliver, Sacramento County Sheriff's Deputy Danny Oliver's mother, told The Sacarmento Bee after court. Debbie McMahon, the mother of fallen Placer County Sheriff Detective Michael Davis Jr., agreed “to smile at him for a change."

The convicted cop killer made headlines during his trial in January when he smiled and went into a profanity-laced rant in court, saying, “I wish I had killed more of the mother-------s,” and promised to “kill more, kill whoever gets in front of me ... There's no need for a f---ing trial."...

Illegal immigrant cop killer smirks at death sentence-- and victims’ families grin back
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Drudge? LMAO! This just in: Illegal child murderer smirks at death sentence while conservatives attack the kids who were under attack and support terror by allowing anyone, including terrorists on the watch list, to buy guns.

Uh yeah, lay off the Democrat Fake News Snowflake. :cuckoo:

What does this have to do with immigration?
The perp was an illegal immigrant.

Yeah. And if the perp was a stock broker, would this be a story about market regulation?

If the border had been enforced, those two Americans would be alive.

Maybe. Ditto if he'd been aborted at birth.

Again, what does this have to do with immigration? Other than just inflaming the fears of the immigration pussies?

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Uh, I was laying on your mom last night. Of course I had to wait my turn until all of the fake news reporters from Drudge were done. lmao

Yeah. And if the perp was a stock broker, would this be a story about market regulation?

Untrue since many folks come here on a Visa and stay when they expire..

Fair point. Some have done that.

The cops would PROBABLY be alive, if the border had been enforced.

On the other hand, enforcing the border, would have made catching and deporting over stayers, vastly easier.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Uh, I was laying on your mom last night. Of course I had to wait my turn until all of the fake news reporters from Drudge were done. lmao

Typical Communist/Democrat cretin response. You're nothing, Snowflake. Movin on...

On the other hand, enforcing the border, would have made catching and deporting over stayers, vastly easier.
The border is enforced, what the agents in the feild want is more people on duty and more electronic devices to alert them to possible border crossers, not a damn wall...

If stock broker was an illegal who knows? Maybe. What is your point?

That the thread has none.
It's about an illegal alien murderer. The thread is in the immigration portion of the board. illegal immigration....is immigration. Where is the disconnect for you?

The border is enforced, what the agents in the feild want is more people on duty and more electronic devices to alert them to possible border crossers, not a damn wall...

Border Patrol agents have consistently praised Trump for his efforts to secure our border. So border security may be improving, but so much more needs to be done.

It's about an illegal alien murderer. The thread is in the immigration portion of the board. illegal immigration....is immigration. Where is the disconnect for you?

Immigration is irrelevant to the story. The murder had exactly nothing to do with immigration. It's just on opportunity for cowardly ***** to start jerking off to their wall fantasies.

Again, what does this have to do with immigration? Other than just inflaming the fears of the immigration pussies?

I explained what it had to do with immigration.

Your response was to made an uncalled for, and extraordinarily stupid slur on those who disagree with you on this issue.

You are an asshole.

Also, your lack of a real response, means you lose.

My point stands.

If the border had been enforced, these two Americans would probably be alive.

Immigration is irrelevant to the story. The murder had exactly nothing to do with immigration. It's just on opportunity for cowardly ***** to start jerking off their wall fantasies.

"Immigration is irrelevant to the story?!" Wow.

Try explaining that shite to the victims' families. I'd actually pay to see you try that.

What does "border enforced" mean? TRUMP has hired hundreds of illegals...and then refused to pay them. He currently has hired non-American's to work at his golf course. Hey you know what the solution is? Build a wall. Mexico will pay for it and no one has ever climbed over a wall, tunneled under a wall or simply flown into America to work in a Trump facility. lmao

Try to calm down little girls. The big, bad, illegals aren't coming for you nor did the big bad Obama ever take your guns away. Try to at least act like you're a brave American instead of a scared Putin puppet.

We are past debate. You people had generations of time to discuss the best way to do this.

Now, we need everything done NOW.

The wall, more agents, more electronics. Anything else is supporting the killing of Americans by scum like this.

I explained what it had to do with immigration.

Your response was to made an uncalled for, and extraordinarily stupid slur on those who disagree with you on this issue.

You are an asshole.
l
Also, your lack of a real response, means you lose.

My point stands.

If the border had been enforced, these two Americans would probably be alive.

My point stands as well. If he'd been aborted, these two Americans would probably be alive. Or if there'd been big storm that day.

Again, it's not relevant. It's just more Fox fear mongering. And clearly they have enough fearful idiots watching to make it work.

Forum List

Back