Disappearing Mueller Investigation Text Messages..

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
How convenient....

Text messages from Mueller staff and high level DOJ/FBI staff not captured.

As abuse of power is being exposed and Mueller team members are now being investigated for this abuse, the Text messaging recording equipment failed. Or so we are told.. Now all of the text messages of the Mueller team, DOJ, and FBI are magically GONE...

So much bullshit... These lying pieces of crap... I smell a rat.. a big ass swamp rat.. They were caught and now their buddies are hiding the evidence..

Breaking: FBI admits it ‘failed to preserve’ five months of text messages from anti-Trump FBI agent

How convenient....

As abuse of power is being exposed and Mueller team members are now being investigated for this abuse, the Text messaging recording equipment failed. Or so we are told.. Now all of the text messages of the Mueller team, DOJ, and FBI are magically GONE...

So much bullshit... These lying pieces of crap... I smell a rat.. a big ass swamp rat.. They were caught and now their buddies are hiding the evidence..

Breaking: FBI admits it ‘failed to preserve’ five months of text messages from anti-Trump FBI agent
In a better day pitchforks and torches would be in use.

They're somewhere

Exactly right. The messaging service usually keeps all the texts sent through their service for criminal investigations and exonerating themselves.

Unless the service is set to be able to do that specific thing, and even then I think they have copies.

They're somewhere

Exactly right. The messaging service usually keeps all the texts sent through their service for criminal investigations and exonerating themselves.

Unless the service is set to be able to do that specific thing, and even then I think they have copies.
Yes, My BullShit flag went up when I read that from the article. Even the NSA has a copy.. The letter is bullshit..

They're somewhere

But these people know how to make things - and people - disappear forever.

Let a Repub try this crap and all hell would break loose and thats what needs to happen

It was just a show for the fools which Deep State had to create desperately trying to de-legitimatize Trump's presidency. And the fools (Dems) still believe this Hollywood made action starring Russian spies and American president they hate so much.

Last edited:
How convenient....

It truly is amazing how the FBI can't seem to find anything that might harm them, but can find the most obscure tidbit that might be used to extort a target.

You greatly over-estimate the competence of our intelligence agencies.

They hire contractors for that shit now, lol, and havent done it themselves since the Church investigation in the 70s

the millennials in the community all think that the CIA never ever actually did that sort of thing, roflmao

Last edited:
It truly is amazing how the FBI can't seem to find anything that might harm them, but can find the most obscure tidbit that might be used to extort a target.

Isnt that just bizzarre?

When I was a boy my Mom once told me to go get a belt for a whooping she was going to righteously give me. I came back and said I couldnt find one (after hiding all the belts I could find under her bed).

So she went and cut off a Willow branch for a switch instead.

I never had a problem finding a belt after that, let me tell you.

You greatly over-estimate the competence of our intelligence agencies.

They hire contractors for that shit now, lol, and havent done it themselves since the Church investigation in the 70s

the millennials in the community all think that the CIA never ever actually did that sort of thing, roflmao
I believe Weatherman made that statement...

How convenient....

The FBI is full of Obama/ Clinton leftover scum

not all but a few....they will pay too....total snakes.

they are being seen and heard by the patriots now.....they will have their moment in Military Courts too.

MAGA

How convenient....

The FBI is full of Obama/ Clinton leftover scum

not all but a few....they will pay too....total snakes.

they are being seen and heard by the patriots now.....they will have their moment in Military Courts too.

MAGA

start charging them with crimes

the weird part is doj ig claimed to have received them dec 13th

Uz8ry3_F-600x399.jpg

Forum List

Back