Immigrants, we are 65 th in the world

all i know is that as a 20 year old in 1970 the USA was about 210 million legal census people in the USA . And in 2010 the number is about 310 million people not counting illegal aliens . ------------ i think its sadly funny as i am afraid that the coming generations of young Americans are going to get what their stupid parents set them up for .
It was the political class that granted amnesty to illegals. The people did not have much say about it the first round that they did. At this point there are enough people sick of what that amnesty for illegals brought before they are willing to go to war with the political class if it continues.

AMNESTY used to be a nice word. SANCTUARY used to be a nice word too. Remember?
The Hunchback of NotreDame------saved little Ezmeralda----by bringing her to a church as SANCTUARY
In the bible there were cities of "SANCTUARY" for people who killed but not with the criteria of MURDER---
(mens rea) -----killings that in our jurisprudence is called "HOMICIDE" <<< ie not entirely criminal. They
got sorta exiled there until some other stuff happened. -------amnesty day on llibrary books is also nice

The U.S., "stole" the southwest from Mexico, who stole their land from indigenous people, and no mouse in my pocket, is there a gerbil in yours?
`
I wasn't around back then and I don't feel any responsibility for what happened back then. It's nice that you do however and I wish you the best on your crusade.

The U.S., "stole" the southwest from Mexico, who stole their land from indigenous people, and no mouse in my pocket, is there a gerbil in yours?
`
I wasn't around back then and I don't feel any responsibility for what happened back then. It's nice that you do however and I wish you the best on your crusade.

I do not think that Mexico was "STOLEN" from the INDIGENOUS" Mexicans-----it was stolen
from the Spanish invaders who STOLE it from the Aztecs------and from the black slaves they
put there-------as slaves. ------HERNAN CORTEZ-----consort of saint Isabella of castile is the
guilty party

before we get too paranoid about the dreaded illegal 5mm Mexicans who we stole their country from, and the dreaded 12-20 mm, how come we never talk as a % of the population?
We are 65th?
Never talk also that our Muslims here have better education, make more, pay more taxes than our holier than though white boys longing for the 50s
Dozens Of Countries Take In More Immigrants Per Capita Than The U.S.
If you think the United States is every immigrant's dream, reconsider. Sure, in absolute numbers, the U.S. is home to the most foreign-born people — 45.7 million in 2013.

/thread

I do not think that Mexico was "STOLEN" from the INDIGENOUS" Mexicans-----it was stolen from the Spanish invaders who STOLE it from the Aztecs------and from the black slaves theyput there-------as slaves. ------HERNAN CORTEZ-----consort of saint Isabella of castile is the guilty party
`
Good point. Anthropologically, If one goes through the migration of humans, both north and south America, were virgin land at one time.....devoid of any humans, more or less.

I do not think that Mexico was "STOLEN" from the INDIGENOUS" Mexicans-----it was stolen from the Spanish invaders who STOLE it from the Aztecs------and from the black slaves theyput there-------as slaves. ------HERNAN CORTEZ-----consort of saint Isabella of castile is the guilty party
`
Good point. Anthropologically, If one goes through the migration of humans, both north and south America, were virgin land.....devoid of any humans, more or less.
That's about it. Everyone wiped out predecessors until you get back to zero. Those who select a specific point in the process are either ignorant or disingenuous and shouldn't be trusted.

`

I have no crusade, I was merely responding to the dickhead that feels guilty about America's past.
Furthermore I could care less what we took from Mexico, their hands are bloody as well.

Forum List

Back