Immigrants Coming to America should be prepared to Support Themselves for the first 5 years!

That's from the mouth of President Trump! Yes! It's called "Common Sense!" A Thomas Paine for our era!

Why should we give them entitlements for breaking our laws?

And Clinton in the 90's did just that.

"Legislation backed by then-President Bill Clinton, called the "Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996," states immigrants are "not eligible for any federal means-tested public benefit" for five years beginning when they come into the country. However, the law has exceptions and additional legislation since its passage has also affected eligibility."
Trump: Immigrants Should Not Get Welfare for Five Years

Leave it to Trump to not know current laws. What's next? Is he going to take credit for a law 21 years old, signed by Clinton and passed by GOP controlled House and Senate?

Mexico has that same provision for incoming immigrants to their country!
What exactly is the provision that Mexico has? Surely you can tell us right now
Mexico welcomes only foreigners who will be useful to Mexican society:
– Foreigners are admitted into Mexico “according to their possibilities of contributing to national progress.” (Article 32)
– Immigration officials must “ensure” that “immigrants will be useful elements for the country and that they have the necessary funds for their sustenance” and for their dependents. (Article 34)

MEXICO VS. UNITED STATES: MEXICAN IMMIGRATION LAWS ARE TOUGHER
NMore Info:
– Foreigners may be barred from the country if their presence upsets “the equilibrium of the national demographics,” when foreigners are deemed detrimental to “economic or national interests,” when they do not behave like good citizens in their own country, when they have broken Mexican laws, and when “they are not found to be physically or mentally healthy.” (Article 37)
– The Secretary of Governance may “suspend or prohibit the admission of foreigners when he determines it to be in the national interest.” (Article 38)
Got something better than a 7 year old article, homer. If not go phyuck yourself
As of April, 2016, we believe the information we provide here is correct. We have also provided some additional links to other resources at the bottom of this page.

Before you get too far along please read these quick tips prior to starting any process through the Mexico Institute of National Immigration INM website.

Some of the Mexico immigration documentation requirements are:

· $100K in investments

· 12 months of current bank statements showing approximately $2000 USD monthly income for an individual or approximately $3,000.00 for a couple (Some consulates ask these bank statements be translated into Spanish) and add 25% more for each additional dependent family member.

Mexico Immigration Process | Mexican Visa

Okay, now give me your link proving mine is wrong, or you can go fuck yourself... C'mon, big boy!

That's from the mouth of President Trump! Yes! It's called "Common Sense!" A Thomas Paine for our era!

"Legislation backed by then-President Bill Clinton, called the "Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996," states immigrants are "not eligible for any federal means-tested public benefit" for five years beginning when they come into the country. However, the law has exceptions and additional legislation since its passage has also affected eligibility."

Leave it to Trump to not know current laws. What's next? Is he going to take credit for a law 21 years old, signed by Clinton and passed by GOP controlled House and Senate?
However, the law has exceptions and additional legislation since its passage has also affected eligibility."

Hard to tell what's law and isn't,under Obama they weren't ENFORCED so mine as well not have even existed.

Yup, evidently Obama knew the laws, he just decided to not enforce them.

Mexico has that same provision for incoming immigrants to their country!
– Foreigners are admitted into Mexico “according to their possibilities of contributing to national progress.” (Article 32)
– Immigration officials must “ensure” that “immigrants will be useful elements for the country and that they have the necessary funds for their sustenance” and for their dependents. (Article 34)

NMore Info:
– Foreigners may be barred from the country if their presence upsets “the equilibrium of the national demographics,” when foreigners are deemed detrimental to “economic or national interests,” when they do not behave like good citizens in their own country, when they have broken Mexican laws, and when “they are not found to be physically or mentally healthy.” (Article 37)
– The Secretary of Governance may “suspend or prohibit the admission of foreigners when he determines it to be in the national interest.” (Article 38)
Got something better than a 7 year old article, homer. If not go phyuck yourself
As of April, 2016, we believe the information we provide here is correct. We have also provided some additional links to other resources at the bottom of this page.

Before you get too far along please read these quick tips prior to starting any process through the Mexico Institute of National Immigration INM website.

· $100K in investments

· 12 months of current bank statements showing approximately $2000 USD monthly income for an individual or approximately $3,000.00 for a couple (Some consulates ask these bank statements be translated into Spanish) and add 25% more for each additional dependent family member.

Okay, now give me your link proving mine is wrong, or you can go fuck yourself... C'mon, big boy!
Just one part of your post referred to Americans not being able to purchase property with a certain distance of the coast. That was very true years ago, but has been amended in recent years. If you got to post garbage at least make it current garbage. Also entering Mexico without a passport is not a crime either, and is not punishable with jail time.

Trump proposes a law that has been on the books since Bill Clinton

Trump proposes immigration law that already exists
That particular speech in Iowa was filled with lies, one after another, and his zoo in attendance cheered at every lie. They are too stupid to know any better

NMore Info:

· $100K in investments

Just one part of your post referred to Americans not being able to purchase property with a certain distance of the coast. That was very true years ago, but has been amended in recent years. If you got to post garbage at least make it current garbage. Also entering Mexico without a passport is not a crime either, and is not punishable with jail time.
The initial issue was about financial responsibility. Nothing about where they could buy real estate. Mexico requires immigrants to be financially sufficient and we don't...but we should.

Thank you for finally answering my post. My second link is present policy.

Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free
And it continues..."we will provide them housing food and money each month." Oh, wait a minute, it doesn't say that, does it?
Most immigrants are hard working and make good citizens

Then I'm guessing they don't need any hand-outs.

NMore Info:

· $100K in investments

The initial issue was about financial responsibility. Nothing about where they could buy real estate. Mexico requires immigrants to be financially sufficient and we don't...but we should.

Thank you for finally answering my post. My second link is present policy.
I can move to Mexico, and never have to show any financial responsibility. I can live there for 6 months at a time, re enter the US for 1 day, or less, and return for another 6 months. That can go on indefinitely

And it continues..."we will provide them housing food and money each month." Oh, wait a minute, it doesn't say that, does it?

Just as our immigration laws are not enforced, that is likely out the window, too. Welfare recipients are on the government teat far over 2 years.

Just as our immigration laws are not enforced, that is likely out the window, too. Welfare recipients are on the government teat far over 2 years.
Link?

Forum List

Back