Immigrant crime in Germany increasing...but...but...you guys said that wasn't happening...

I read numerous world news sites daily and this is happening all over Europe. They let people in whose every experience and beliefs are against their way of life and one cannot expect anything different.

The problem will only decrease when they deport those people back to where they came from.

They won't decrease. They need workers for the future, and since they are having too few children there is no future for the natives.

Yes...in Germany, they too are having problems with immigrants increasing their crime rate........because they have imported people who have a different, and violent culture compared to modern Germans....at least for now...they do occasionally look at France longingly......

Don't worry though..the German people are still disarmed, they will have to accept their rapes, beatings and murders quietly.....

German Police Warn of De Facto No-Go Zones

The report, produced by the police headquarters of North Rhine-Westphalia, the most populous state of Germany (and also the state with the largest Muslim population in Germany), warns that the government is losing control over problem neighborhoods and that the ability of police to maintain public order "cannot be guaranteed over the long term."

Duisburg, which has a total population of around 500,000, is home to an estimated 60,000 mostly Turkish Muslims, making it one of the most Islamized cities in Germany. In recent years, however, thousands of Bulgarians and Romanians (including Sinti and Roma "gypsies") have flocked to Duisburg, creating a volatile ethno-religious cauldron.

According to Der Spiegel:

"There are districts where immigrant gangs are taking over entire metro trains for themselves. Native residents and business people are being intimidated and silenced. People taking trams during the evening and nighttime describe their experiences as 'living nightmares.' Policemen, and especially policewomen, are subject to 'high levels of aggressiveness and disrespect.'

"In the medium term, nothing will change, according to the report. The reasons for this: the high rate of unemployment, the lack of job prospects for immigrants without qualifications for the German labor market and ethnic tensions among migrants. The Duisburg police department now wants to reinforce its presence on the streets and track offenders more consistently.

"Experts have warned for some time that problem neighborhoods could become no-go areas. The president of the German Police Union, Rainer Wendt, told Spiegel Online years ago: 'In Berlin or in the north of Duisburg there are neighborhoods where colleagues hardly dare to stop a car — because they know that they'll be surrounded by 40 or 50 men.' These attacks amount to a 'deliberate challenge to the authority of the state — attacks in which the perpetrators are expressing their contempt for our society.'"

The leak of the document comes amid a spike in attacks on police by mobs of immigrants, not only in Duisburg, but across the country.

In the Duisburg neighborhood of Marxloh, for example, a horde of Lebanese immigrants on June 29 attacked two police officers who were attempting to arrest two men for smoking cannabis on a public sidewalk. Within minutes, the officers were surrounded by more than 100 men who tried to prevent the arrests from taking place. Ten squad cars and dozens of police reinforcements were required to rescue the two officers.

Yeah.....this isn't a trend...don't worry...nothing to see here.....

Where's the Nazi's when you need em, eh?

Yes...in Germany, they too are having problems with immigrants increasing their crime rate........because they have imported people who have a different, and violent culture compared to modern Germans....at least for now...they do occasionally look at France longingly......

Don't worry though..the German people are still disarmed, they will have to accept their rapes, beatings and murders quietly.....

German Police Warn of De Facto No-Go Zones

The report, produced by the police headquarters of North Rhine-Westphalia, the most populous state of Germany (and also the state with the largest Muslim population in Germany), warns that the government is losing control over problem neighborhoods and that the ability of police to maintain public order "cannot be guaranteed over the long term."

Duisburg, which has a total population of around 500,000, is home to an estimated 60,000 mostly Turkish Muslims, making it one of the most Islamized cities in Germany. In recent years, however, thousands of Bulgarians and Romanians (including Sinti and Roma "gypsies") have flocked to Duisburg, creating a volatile ethno-religious cauldron.

According to Der Spiegel:

"There are districts where immigrant gangs are taking over entire metro trains for themselves. Native residents and business people are being intimidated and silenced. People taking trams during the evening and nighttime describe their experiences as 'living nightmares.' Policemen, and especially policewomen, are subject to 'high levels of aggressiveness and disrespect.'

"In the medium term, nothing will change, according to the report. The reasons for this: the high rate of unemployment, the lack of job prospects for immigrants without qualifications for the German labor market and ethnic tensions among migrants. The Duisburg police department now wants to reinforce its presence on the streets and track offenders more consistently.

"Experts have warned for some time that problem neighborhoods could become no-go areas. The president of the German Police Union, Rainer Wendt, told Spiegel Online years ago: 'In Berlin or in the north of Duisburg there are neighborhoods where colleagues hardly dare to stop a car — because they know that they'll be surrounded by 40 or 50 men.' These attacks amount to a 'deliberate challenge to the authority of the state — attacks in which the perpetrators are expressing their contempt for our society.'"

The leak of the document comes amid a spike in attacks on police by mobs of immigrants, not only in Duisburg, but across the country.

In the Duisburg neighborhood of Marxloh, for example, a horde of Lebanese immigrants on June 29 attacked two police officers who were attempting to arrest two men for smoking cannabis on a public sidewalk. Within minutes, the officers were surrounded by more than 100 men who tried to prevent the arrests from taking place. Ten squad cars and dozens of police reinforcements were required to rescue the two officers.

Yeah.....this isn't a trend...don't worry...nothing to see here.....

Where's the Nazi's when you need em, eh?

Of course it is a democrat asking that question.....

Letting in a bunch of people that hate your country is always idiocy!
Yes, it's too bad we only had Jews and Italians to prove their criminal abilities....and Irish, Germans Brits, Scots, etc.....Ahh yes, white criminals seem so much nicer than those brown ones...

Muslims are a problem everywhere they exist. Islam is a failed religion and a blight on humanity.

The west been at war with islam for about 1000 years. They're not our friends...Being turned into a muslim country would do great harm to our goal of freedom.

---
"a muslim country would do great harm to our goal of freedom."

Not if there is separation between religion & state. The Muslim extremists don't have that separation, and freethinkers are fucked in their countries or territories.

Muslims are a problem everywhere they exist. Islam is a failed religion and a blight on humanity.

---
From my scientific perspective, ALL religions are "failed" when it comes to knowledge, but they often serve social benefits for the uneducated, poor, or lonely folks.

From my scientific perspective a lack in a belief in the Judeo/Christian God creates a moral vacuum that allows those embracing atheism the ability to fill mass graves at an alarming rate.....

---
You don't have a scientific perspective. If you did, you would be agnostic, or ignostic if you had a philosophical perspective.

Have you considered the role that religion plays in a healthy culture from the perspective of the science of social psychology?

---
Yes, my academic background is developmental psychology, which includes social psychology.issues.
Religion does not correlate with a "healthy culture", from my perspective.

Why do you dismiss the idea of religion encouraging socially responsible behavior?

There is no such thing as "free college education."

---
Picky, eh? Is public high school "free"?
Tuition is free in Germany, and sometimes other expenses ...

Katherine spent less than €500 ($570) a month in Cottbus, which included housing, transportation and healthcare. On top of that she received a monthly scholarship by the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Council) of €750 ($815) which more than covered her costs.
"When I found out that just like Germans I'm studying for free, it was sort of mind blowing," Katherine says.

How US students get a university degree for free in Germany - BBC News

It isn't free...they pay for it through their taxes, which means that the Germans who don't have kids, and those who don't have kids going to college pay for those who do.....rather than those who go paying for themselves.....

---
You can say life is not "free", and you "pay" to survive one way or another.
We live in a social world, so you can look at costs overall (taxes), but you should not ignore social benefits (education for all qualified).

The "free" education claim i made was from a student's perspective.
Compare that to expenses in USA.

And it isn't free for them either...that tax money comes from job creators and impacts the economy as a whole......for students majoring in 16th century medieval poetry.......so they absorb the money from other citizens to follow flights of fancy with no real world consequences for picking a stupid major...then they can go on the dole when they get out since they won't be qualified to do any real work....better they pay for it than their neighbor whose kid went to work, and didn't learn poetry....

---
The free college tuition in Germany is only for qualified students applying for limited slots in various programs. Most students with degrees get employed and contribute to society. How else do you explain their strong economy?

Better trade policy.

The west been at war with islam for about 1000 years. They're not our friends...Being turned into a muslim country would do great harm to our goal of freedom.

---

Not if there is separation between religion & state. The Muslim extremists don't have that separation, and freethinkers are fucked in their countries or territories.

Got many examples of that working in the Muslim World?

---
From my scientific perspective, ALL religions are "failed" when it comes to knowledge, but they often serve social benefits for the uneducated, poor, or lonely folks.

From my scientific perspective a lack in a belief in the Judeo/Christian God creates a moral vacuum that allows those embracing atheism the ability to fill mass graves at an alarming rate.....

---
You don't have a scientific perspective. If you did, you would be agnostic, or ignostic if you had a philosophical perspective.

Have you considered the role that religion plays in a healthy culture from the perspective of the science of social psychology?

---
Yes, my academic background is developmental psychology, which includes social psychology.issues.

Why do you dismiss the idea of religion encouraging socially responsible behavior?
Do you see that happening in the middle east?

---

---

Do you see that happening in the middle east?

I did not claim it was a cure all.

---

---

---

---
Socially responsible? Perhaps, if the religion helps people cooperate & support the less fortunate.
However, "healthy culture" is another matter; for me it includes rational belief systems based on evidence & logic, not dogma.

---

Got many examples of that working in the Muslim World?

---
Secular government with Muslim majorities?
No perfect examples, but Turkey. Jordan, and Indonesia come to mind.

---

---

---
Socially responsible? Perhaps, if the religion helps people cooperate & support the less fortunate.
However, "healthy culture" is another matter; for me it includes rational belief systems based on evidence & logic, not dogma.

Does it make you feel better to define yourself as part of a moral tribe that is more rational than the vast majority of the human population?

You are kidding yourself. YOu are just as driven by instinct and non-rational cognition as anyone else.

Vulcans are not real, and you are not one of them.

Forum List

Back