Immediately After Moving To Texas, Elon Musk Announces Tesla AR-15

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The new firearm will look similar to a standard AR-15 but will in fact be a battery-powered railgun capable of firing 3 million rounds per minute.

The new firearm will look similar to a standard AR-15 but will in fact be a battery-powered railgun capable of firing 3 million rounds per minute.

Does AR stand for Anti Riot?

Bullshit. I was all for it until I read that it had a firing rate of 3 million rounds a minute. Not physically possible. What is the barrel made of? Some kind of "space age metal" that doesn't melt. Great idea, I'd like to see Tesla get in the firearm business, but sorry this isn't it.

Bullshit. I was all for it until I read that it had a firing rate of 3 million rounds a minute. Not physically possible. What is the barrel made of? Some kind of "space age metal" that doesn't melt. Great idea, I'd like to see Tesla get in the firearm business, but sorry this isn't it.
Its satire

TAKE THAT, JEWISH SPACE LASERS!! :Boom2:

See? You CAN make a worthwhile post out of bullshit if you do it the right way.

WWWWHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH

Its satire
I gathered that after reading the article. Thanks.

Forum List

Back