Imagine If There Were Armed Chinese Or Russian Troops Stationed In Texas

i have a better idea for paul-ians...

how bout you imagine what we would do if mexicans were firing missiles into california and texas because they wanted a do-over.

Alright. Let's imagine that. Let's imagine the other stuff (the gangs and flash mobs, etc...) and that our government either couldn't, or wouldn't do anything about it. Let's further imagine that a lot of people here actually supported the Chinese takeover.

Now. do you suppose there would still be some people in Texas who would take up arms against them? Maybe you wouldn't. Maybe you and I would see the wisdom in having foreigners helping us maintain the peace - but what about the gun nut down the street who always seemed a little 'off'? Do you think he might come unglued and blow up a building?

See, the point we're making isn't (as so many demagogues would have it) that "we deserved it". The point is "we should have seen it coming". When we mess with the internal affairs of other nations, it's bound to cause blowback. To ignore that, to pretend that the terrorists "hate us because we're free and rich" is childish nonsense. It's willful ignorance and we need to get over it.

Imagine if we had foreign troops in this country that stopped the gang thrill kills. Imagine if foreign troops put an end to the OWS protests never let the sites become disease ridden cess pits. Imagine if foreign troops put an end to the flash mob violence.

Our own forces can't - or won't.

Maybe we need foreign troops here after all.

Really you are in favor of armed troops stifling free speech and trampling on the right to assemble?

Last edited:
25 million? hyperbole much? Bush killed more Iraqis in a few years that Saddam did in 30 years.

Its a damn shame you are talking out of your ass and not using actual facts. But then thats you.

You want the the report that said the Operation Iraqi Freedom(Freedom from their life) cost over 600,000 Iraqis their life?

How Many People Has Saddam Hussein Killed?

You ever talk with Iraqis before saddam was defeated? Years before the war?

And make no mistake, everyone who died in the Iraq War (and in the first Gulf War and under sanctions) is saddam's responsibility.

http://wais.stanford.edu/Iraq/iraq_deathsundersaddamhussein42503.html

Last edited:
As long as it was Texas, I don't think most Americans would care

Bunch of Kennedy killers

I don't think you are much of an American at all, you stupid son of a bitch.

Yes, I have reclassified him as a troll. He adds nothing to the discussion but stupid snide comments. Best left ignored.

i have a better idea for paul-ians...

how bout you imagine what we would do if mexicans were firing missiles into california and texas because they wanted a do-over.

Alright. Let's imagine that. Let's imagine the other stuff (the gangs and flash mobs, etc...) and that our government either couldn't, or wouldn't do anything about it. Let's further imagine that a lot of people here actually supported the Chinese takeover.

Now. do you suppose there would still be some people in Texas who would take up arms against them? Maybe you wouldn't. Maybe you and I would see the wisdom in having foreigners helping us maintain the peace - but what about the gun nut down the street who always seemed a little 'off'? Do you think he might come unglued and blow up a building?

See, the point we're making isn't (as so many demagogues would have it) that "we deserved it". The point is "we should have seen it coming". When we mess with the internal affairs of other nations, it's bound to cause blowback. To ignore that, to pretend that the terrorists "hate us because we're free and rich" is childish nonsense. It's willful ignorance and we need to get over it.

Actual terrorists don't agree with you though. They don't hate us because we are free and rich. Most of the terrorists are well off themselves. They hate us because we live lives and have societies and cultures that do not follow their religious dictates. A terrorist is more likely to blow up a building because women show their tits than because we shop at Neiman Marcus.

Yes there might be a few here and there that oppose foreign intervention. There are a few here and there who oppose our own authority intervention.

Look at it this way. The left succeeds in shutting down the ports. Thousands of liberals body block the ports and truck terminals. The store shelves are empty. There are food riots. Obtaining necessary goods becomes a matter of predator and prey. The government supports the revolution against the rich. China protects its trade by sending warships to our harbors to open the ports. How much opposition are they going to have among the ordinary people?

Greed made murka lose it's A. Karma will eliminate the rest.
Hey. It's in Duh Script.Here's the preview of your movie.
Have fun !
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOWWIDT910I]Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory - 2012 Part 1 of 6 - YouTube[/ame]

Greed made murka lose it's A. Karma will eliminate the rest.]

Gosh, it's so cute when you type "murka." It just gets more and more clever every time you do it. You should type that ANOTHER 5-6 million times just to make sure there is no one left who doesn't know WHAT A BORING, UNIMAGINATIVE, STUPID FUCKING PUNK TROLL YOU ARE.

Yep, just as soon as there is a despotic Dictator who has killed 25 Million People Ruling ruthlessly over people in Texas. This Idiotic Drivel will be relevant.

Opening our selves up to Friendship lol. That says it all right there. A level of Naivety not achieved by most. Exactly why Ron Paul is not qualified to be Preisdent.

25 million? hyperbole much? Bush killed more Iraqis in a few years that Saddam did in 30 years.

Pure and utter bullcrap unsuported by fact. For a truthseeker you sure don't know much about it.
....And, you "conservatives" do the best, you CAN, to distract everyone from your biggest fuck-up.....to-date.

iraq_body_count.jpg

Last edited:
The basic notion of putting yourself in someone else's shoes is something I always took for granted as a basic concept of morality. After 9/11 (maybe it was that way before, but that event seemed to bring it to light) I found that many of my countrymen completely lack the ability or will to do that.

"It's different when we do it."

No, it's not.

Then.....you've got the WORST, of the worse......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFGit_tZDqs]Generation Chickenhawk: With The College Republicans - YouTube[/ame]​

All your post proved is that you're an imbecile who doesn't know jack shit about Iraq.
....And, you "conservatives" have ALWAYS avoided.....

....regarding Iraq!!!!

"When I left Iraq in 1998... the infrastructure and facilities had been 100% eliminated. There's no doubt about that. All of their instruments and facilities had been destroyed. The weapons design facility had been destroyed. The production equipment had been hunted down and destroyed. And we had in place means to monitor - both from vehicles and from the air - the gamma rays that accompany attempts to enrich uranium or plutonium. We never found anything."

Last edited by a moderator:
The basic notion of putting yourself in someone else's shoes is something I always took for granted as a basic concept of morality. After 9/11 (maybe it was that way before, but that event seemed to bring it to light) I found that many of my countrymen completely lack the ability or will to do that.

"It's different when we do it."

No, it's not.

It must be a real burden for you to live in a country full of people you are so vastly morally superior to.
....And, you're displaying what?.......Christian-guilt??

:eusa_eh:

Yep, just as soon as there is a despotic Dictator who has killed 25 Million People Ruling ruthlessly over people in Texas. This Idiotic Drivel will be relevant.

Opening our selves up to Friendship lol. That says it all right there. A level of Naivety not achieved by most. Exactly why Ron Paul is not qualified to be Preisdent.

Bush killed more Iraqi's?

Uh...are you aware that the 2008 campaign ended nearly 3 years ago?

Bush killed no one.

However, congress approved a military action that resulted in many Iraqi lives beingt lost....But Bush killed no one.

Are people still regurgitating that lie that Bush cherry picked intel so he can play army?

It's too bad this 'shaman' idiot won't grow up and post like a big boy instead of playing with fonts and colors and such. He keeps posting and posting but there is no way in hell I am reading that 'finger painting at the home for very, very dim-witted children' bullshit.

Forum List

Back