Imagine if London was occupied by Israel

The million you are talking about, approximately 80% became Jordanians.

Jordan is Palestine. Majority of Jordanians are Palestinians Israel actually got less land than it was supposed to.

Irgun was created because Arab animals kept attacking and Massacring Jews. Look up Hebron massacre of 1929. You know, Muslims doing what they do best....KILL.
Alright, I took your advice and I looked up the '29 massacre and this is what I found:

- During the massacre, 67 Jews were killed and Jewish homes and synagogues were ransacked;
[It's unfortunate this occured. And for once, you were right about something!]

- nineteen local Arab families saved 435 Jews by hiding them in their houses at great risk to themselves [19 arab animals save jewish ass, film at eleven!]

- Despite growing tensions between the Arab and Jewish communities of Palestine following the Balfour Declaration of 1917, an otherwise peaceful relationship existed between the Jewish and Arab communities of Hebron [I thought you said they never got along? Or maybe it's you, who doesn't get along with others? That's a rhetorical statement; I really don't care to hear your answer.]

- On 15 August 1929, several hundred members of Joseph Klausner's Pro-Wailing Wall Committee, among them members of Vladimir Jabotinsky's Revisionist Zionism movement Betar youth organisation, under the leadership of Jeremiah Halpern, assembled at the Western Wall in Jerusalem shouting "the Wall is ours". They raised the Jewish national flag and sang the song "Hatikvah" ("The Hope"), which later became the Israeli national anthem. [Why is it, you never mention what precipitated the arab violence? Because I can see where this would really piss them off! I know if you came over to my house and declared my lawn chair yours, well, we won't go there...]

- Inflammatory articles calculated to incite disorder appeared in the Arab media and one flyer, signed by "the Committee of the Holy Warriors in Palestine" stated that the Jews had violated the honor of Islam, and declared: "Hearts are in tumult because of these barbaric deeds, and the people began to break out in shouts of 'war [A bunch of stupid assholes who take their religion way to seriously!]

- awaken your religious feelings and national zealotry to rise up against the enemy who violated the honor of Islam and raped the women and murdered widows and babies. [Hey, that's what you say about them!]

- Several cases of rape, mutilation and torture were reported in the Jewish press. These claims were contested by Arab spokesmen. When the bodies were exhumed no conclusions could be made one way or another. [Are you related to these people? Because they make the same baseless accusations you constantly make and are never proven to be true!]

[But this is my favorite story of the entire tragedy. About how an arab neighbor, saved a jewish family, by telling the mob when they got to his house, "We've already killed our jews!" And the mob went on its merry way]

Molchadsky story

In August 1929, Yonah Molchadsky was nearing the end of her pregnancy when, on August 23, the disturbing news reached them that there had been attempts to harm Jews in Jerusalem. The following day, Yonah started to feel labor pains and a doctor was called. "Don't give birth yet, wait a bit," he told her. But the pains got worse and the birth approached, so the family went to the neighboring family, an Arab family, who put them up in their basement. As Yonah gave birth to her second daughter in the basement of the Arab family's house, the masses outside began looking for Jews. Yonah related, after many years of silence, that the mob came to the home of the Arab family, looking for the Molchadskys. "We have already killed our Jews," the Molchadskys' hosts and saviors told the mob, who believed them and departed.

And this last bit of history, is one of the reasons I'm so hostile towards you fuckers! Another jewish family was saved by an arab neighbor and how was he thanked? The IDF took his house and now uses it as a kindergarden.

- The Mani family was saved by an Arab neighbour, Abu 'Id Zeitun, who was accompanied by his brother and son. Nowadays (in 1999), according to Abu 'Id Zeitun, the house in which the Jews were hidden – his father's house - had been confiscated by the IDF, and today it houses a kindergarten for the settlers.

It's because of shit like that, if I ever saw you drowning 10 feet off a river bank, I would have a tough decision to make:
- do I take a walk?
- or do I take a nap?​
What's your fucking point? That Arabs massacred Jews without provocation and some other Arabs helped save the Jews from the animals that were massacring Jews? All this cuting and pasting and you accomplished nothing, in fact you proved that I was right. Arabs were the ones that started it all. What a lame blowhard you are!

Who said so? Foreigners?

External interference is illegal.
So you agree that the Arabs did not own or control or run that land ging back for at least 700 years, then. And therefore, the Jews did not "steal" Arab land that they never owned, as is commonly repeated by morons.

Good, glad we are on the same page on that.

Criteria for the right to self-determination

A people can be said to have realised its right to self-determination when they have either (1) established a sovereign and independent state; (2) freely associated with another state or (3) integrated with another state after freely having expressed their will to do so . The definition of realisation of self-determination was confirmed in the Declaration of Friendly Relations .

The right to self-determination - IHL

Sovereignty and statehood are the realization of self determination not prerequisites.
Speaking of "interference", the Arab countries attacked the newly formed state of Israel in 1948, and subsequently got their asses kicked. It wasn't over creating this fictional mythical Palestine. It was just to destroy the Jewish state, you know, "drive the Jews into the sea". Not much has changed since then. They keep thumping their chests like Gorrillas, and shortly thereafter, they get humilated yet again.

Who's next?

"You do not represent Palestine as much as we do. Never forget this one point: There is no such thing as a Palestinian people, there is no Palestinian entity, there is only Syria. You are an integral part of the Syrian people, Palestine is an integral part of Syria. Therefore it is we, the Syrian authorities, who are the true representatives of the Palestinian people".

- Syrian dictator Hafez Assad to the PLO leader Yassir Arafat -

The million you are talking about, approximately 80% became Jordanians.

Jordan is Palestine. Majority of Jordanians are Palestinians Israel actually got less land than it was supposed to.

Irgun was created because Arab animals kept attacking and Massacring Jews. Look up Hebron massacre of 1929. You know, Muslims doing what they do best....KILL.
Alright, I took your advice and I looked up the '29 massacre and this is what I found:

- During the massacre, 67 Jews were killed and Jewish homes and synagogues were ransacked;
[It's unfortunate this occured. And for once, you were right about something!]

- nineteen local Arab families saved 435 Jews by hiding them in their houses at great risk to themselves [19 arab animals save jewish ass, film at eleven!]

- Despite growing tensions between the Arab and Jewish communities of Palestine following the Balfour Declaration of 1917, an otherwise peaceful relationship existed between the Jewish and Arab communities of Hebron [I thought you said they never got along? Or maybe it's you, who doesn't get along with others? That's a rhetorical statement; I really don't care to hear your answer.]

- On 15 August 1929, several hundred members of Joseph Klausner's Pro-Wailing Wall Committee, among them members of Vladimir Jabotinsky's Revisionist Zionism movement Betar youth organisation, under the leadership of Jeremiah Halpern, assembled at the Western Wall in Jerusalem shouting "the Wall is ours". They raised the Jewish national flag and sang the song "Hatikvah" ("The Hope"), which later became the Israeli national anthem. [Why is it, you never mention what precipitated the arab violence? Because I can see where this would really piss them off! I know if you came over to my house and declared my lawn chair yours, well, we won't go there...]

- Inflammatory articles calculated to incite disorder appeared in the Arab media and one flyer, signed by "the Committee of the Holy Warriors in Palestine" stated that the Jews had violated the honor of Islam, and declared: "Hearts are in tumult because of these barbaric deeds, and the people began to break out in shouts of 'war [A bunch of stupid assholes who take their religion way to seriously!]

- awaken your religious feelings and national zealotry to rise up against the enemy who violated the honor of Islam and raped the women and murdered widows and babies. [Hey, that's what you say about them!]

- Several cases of rape, mutilation and torture were reported in the Jewish press. These claims were contested by Arab spokesmen. When the bodies were exhumed no conclusions could be made one way or another. [Are you related to these people? Because they make the same baseless accusations you constantly make and are never proven to be true!]

[But this is my favorite story of the entire tragedy. About how an arab neighbor, saved a jewish family, by telling the mob when they got to his house, "We've already killed our jews!" And the mob went on its merry way]

Molchadsky story

In August 1929, Yonah Molchadsky was nearing the end of her pregnancy when, on August 23, the disturbing news reached them that there had been attempts to harm Jews in Jerusalem. The following day, Yonah started to feel labor pains and a doctor was called. "Don't give birth yet, wait a bit," he told her. But the pains got worse and the birth approached, so the family went to the neighboring family, an Arab family, who put them up in their basement. As Yonah gave birth to her second daughter in the basement of the Arab family's house, the masses outside began looking for Jews. Yonah related, after many years of silence, that the mob came to the home of the Arab family, looking for the Molchadskys. "We have already killed our Jews," the Molchadskys' hosts and saviors told the mob, who believed them and departed.

And this last bit of history, is one of the reasons I'm so hostile towards you fuckers! Another jewish family was saved by an arab neighbor and how was he thanked? The IDF took his house and now uses it as a kindergarden.

- The Mani family was saved by an Arab neighbour, Abu 'Id Zeitun, who was accompanied by his brother and son. Nowadays (in 1999), according to Abu 'Id Zeitun, the house in which the Jews were hidden – his father's house - had been confiscated by the IDF, and today it houses a kindergarten for the settlers.

It's because of shit like that, if I ever saw you drowning 10 feet off a river bank, I would have a tough decision to make:
- do I take a walk?
- or do I take a nap?​

- Despite growing tensions between the Arab and Jewish communities of Palestine following the Balfour Declaration of 1917,...

The Zionist's stated goal was to take over Palestine.

The British landed with the Balfour Declaration in its pocket.

The Zionists were importing settlers by the boatload.

And the propagandists say there was no reason for this attack.:eusa_eh:

Last edited:
...Arabs massacred Jews without provocation...
This is one of those moments where your narcissism shows through.

No provocation, huh?

Revisionist Zionism movement Betar youth organisation, under the leadership of Jeremiah Halpern, assembled at the Western Wall in Jerusalem shouting "the Wall is ours".

Here we have an area shared by two different religions and ideology's, then some big-mouth selfish assholes from one of the groups, goes down and declare's this area their private club and the other group is not welcome there.

And then, the brain-dead, moron, which is you, acts like taking something away from someone, is not provoking an incident.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
So you agree that the Arabs did not own or control or run that land ging back for at least 700 years, then. And therefore, the Jews did not "steal" Arab land that they never owned, as is commonly repeated by morons.

A people can be said to have realised its right to self-determination when they have either (1) established a sovereign and independent state; (2) freely associated with another state or (3) integrated with another state after freely having expressed their will to do so . The definition of realisation of self-determination was confirmed in the Declaration of Friendly Relations .

Sovereignty and statehood are the realization of self determination not prerequisites.
Speaking of "interference", the Arab countries attacked the newly formed state of Israel in 1948, and subsequently got their asses kicked. It wasn't over creating this fictional mythical Palestine. It was just to destroy the Jewish state, you know, "drive the Jews into the sea". Not much has changed since then. They keep thumping their chests like Gorrillas, and shortly thereafter, they get humilated yet again.

Who's next?

"You do not represent Palestine as much as we do. Never forget this one point: There is no such thing as a Palestinian people, there is no Palestinian entity, there is only Syria. You are an integral part of the Syrian people, Palestine is an integral part of Syria. Therefore it is we, the Syrian authorities, who are the true representatives of the Palestinian people".

the Arab countries attacked the newly formed state of Israel in 1948,...

No they didn't.

No provocation, huh?

Revisionist Zionism movement Betar youth organisation, under the leadership of Jeremiah Halpern, assembled at the Western Wall in Jerusalem shouting "the Wall is ours".

Here we have an area shared by two different religions and ideology's, then some big-mouth selfish assholes from one of the groups, goes down and declare's this area their private club and the other group is not welcome there.

And then, the brain-dead, moron, which is you, acts like taking something away from someone, is not provoking an incident.
A- The Western Wall is a Jewish Wall
B- Some guys saying stuff at the Western Wall does not necessitate Arab animals take out their daggers and start massacring Jews miles away in Hebron.

- Syrian dictator Hafez Assad to the PLO leader Yassir Arafat

Who's next?

No they didn't.
No they didn't? Are you rewriting history now as well? Ha ha ha!

1948 Arab–Israeli War

First phase: 15 May – 11 June 1948

Invasion by Arab states, 15 May – 10 June 1948
Within hours of the Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel, five of the seven countries of the Arab League at that time, namely Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Syria, backed by Saudi Arabian and Yemenite contingents invaded[103] territory in the former British Mandate of Palestine[citation needed] on the night of 14–15 May 1948. The forces of Syria and Egypt launched attacks outside of the proposed Arab section of the Partition Plan.[104] Jordan invaded the proposed "Corpus Separatum", which had yet to be instituted, including the Jewish Quarter of the Old City of Jerusalem.

Israeli defenders in Afula.
The Arab plans called for Syrian and Lebanese forces to invade from north while Jordanian and Iraqi forces were to invade from east.[105] The Syrian, Lebanese, Jordanian and Iraqi forces to link up in Galilee and then turn towards Haifa.[105] In the south, the Egyptians were to advance and take Tel Aviv.[105] Co-operation between the various Arab armies was extremely poor, so the plan was not entirely carried out in the spirit envisioned.[105] The first mission of the Jewish paramilitary organizations and later the IDF was to hold on against the Arab armies and stop them from destroying major Jewish settlements, until reinforcements and weapons arrived. Two Royal Egyptian Air Force (REAF) Spitfires bombed Tel Aviv. One of them was shot down by anti-aircraft fire and its pilot taken prisoner. However, the Egyptians continued their bombing raids over the city, killing about 40 people. Most civilian casualties in Tel Aviv occurred on a May 18 raid against the Tel Aviv Central Bus Station. Efforts were also made to shell the city from the ground. For the first few weeks of the war, Egyptian warplanes were able to bomb Tel Aviv with almost complete impunity, meeting only ground fire. The Egyptians also attacked rural settlements and airfields, though few casualties were caused.[106]

In one instance, Kfar Darom, after withstanding an attack by the Muslim Brotherhood, was attacked by Egyptian tanks who retreated after losing one tank to a PIAT.[109] Another example was the battle at kibbutz Nirim, where about 40 Israelis fought off repeated Egyptian attacks backed by artillery, armor and air power.[109] The most notable of these engagements was the Battle of Yad Mordechai, where an inferior force of 100 Israelis armed with nothing more than rifles, a medium machinegun and a PIAT anti-tank weapon, held up a column of 2,500 Egyptians, well-supported by armor, artillery and air units, for five days.[110] The Egyptians attacked Kibbutz Nitzanim which surrendered after a long firefight. Several Kibbutz members were killed after surrendering, but Egyptian soldiers prevented the local militiaman who had fought beside them from killing more POWs.[111] These battles were delaying actions, designed to give the Haganah time to prepare for the Egyptian attack.

Over the next few days, approximately 1,000 Lebanese, 5,000 Syrian, 5,000 Iraqi, and 10,000 Egyptian troops (initial numbers) invaded the newly established state, while 4,000 Jordanian troops invaded the Corpus separatum region encompassing Jerusalem and its environs, as well as areas designated as part of the Arab state by the UN partition plan. They were aided by corps of volunteers from Saudi Arabia, Libya and Yemen. The Arab nations gradually increased the number of troops by the thousands as the war later progressed. Both sides increased their manpower over the following months, but the Israeli advantage grew steadily as a result of the progressive mobilization of Israeli society and the influx of an average of 10,300 immigrants each month

Who's next?

No they didn't.

1948 Arab–Israeli War

Within hours of the Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel, five of the seven countries of the Arab League at that time, namely Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Syria, backed by Saudi Arabian and Yemenite contingents invaded[103] territory in the former British Mandate of Palestine[citation needed] on the night of 14–15 May 1948. The forces of Syria and Egypt launched attacks outside of the proposed Arab section of the Partition Plan.[104] Jordan invaded the proposed "Corpus Separatum", which had yet to be instituted, including the Jewish Quarter of the Old City of Jerusalem.

The Arab plans called for Syrian and Lebanese forces to invade from north while Jordanian and Iraqi forces were to invade from east.[105] The Syrian, Lebanese, Jordanian and Iraqi forces to link up in Galilee and then turn towards Haifa.[105] In the south, the Egyptians were to advance and take Tel Aviv.[105] Co-operation between the various Arab armies was extremely poor, so the plan was not entirely carried out in the spirit envisioned.[105] The first mission of the Jewish paramilitary organizations and later the IDF was to hold on against the Arab armies and stop them from destroying major Jewish settlements, until reinforcements and weapons arrived. Two Royal Egyptian Air Force (REAF) Spitfires bombed Tel Aviv. One of them was shot down by anti-aircraft fire and its pilot taken prisoner. However, the Egyptians continued their bombing raids over the city, killing about 40 people. Most civilian casualties in Tel Aviv occurred on a May 18 raid against the Tel Aviv Central Bus Station. Efforts were also made to shell the city from the ground. For the first few weeks of the war, Egyptian warplanes were able to bomb Tel Aviv with almost complete impunity, meeting only ground fire. The Egyptians also attacked rural settlements and airfields, though few casualties were caused.[106]

In one instance, Kfar Darom, after withstanding an attack by the Muslim Brotherhood, was attacked by Egyptian tanks who retreated after losing one tank to a PIAT.[109] Another example was the battle at kibbutz Nirim, where about 40 Israelis fought off repeated Egyptian attacks backed by artillery, armor and air power.[109] The most notable of these engagements was the Battle of Yad Mordechai, where an inferior force of 100 Israelis armed with nothing more than rifles, a medium machinegun and a PIAT anti-tank weapon, held up a column of 2,500 Egyptians, well-supported by armor, artillery and air units, for five days.[110] The Egyptians attacked Kibbutz Nitzanim which surrendered after a long firefight. Several Kibbutz members were killed after surrendering, but Egyptian soldiers prevented the local militiaman who had fought beside them from killing more POWs.[111] These battles were delaying actions, designed to give the Haganah time to prepare for the Egyptian attack.

Over the next few days, approximately 1,000 Lebanese, 5,000 Syrian, 5,000 Iraqi, and 10,000 Egyptian troops (initial numbers) invaded the newly established state, while 4,000 Jordanian troops invaded the Corpus separatum region encompassing Jerusalem and its environs, as well as areas designated as part of the Arab state by the UN partition plan. They were aided by corps of volunteers from Saudi Arabia, Libya and Yemen. The Arab nations gradually increased the number of troops by the thousands as the war later progressed. Both sides increased their manpower over the following months, but the Israeli advantage grew steadily as a result of the progressive mobilization of Israeli society and the influx of an average of 10,300 immigrants each month

The neutrality of this article is disputed. Relevant discussion may be found on the talk page. Please do not remove this message until the dispute is resolved. (July 2012)

Post a 1948 map of Israel showing where these Arab armies supposedly entered Israel.

Who's next?

What Shit

No provocation, huh?

B- Some guys saying stuff at the Western Wall does not necessitate Arab animals take out their daggers and start massacring Jews miles away in Hebron.

- Syrian dictator Hafez Assad to the PLO leader Yassir Arafat

Roudy gone to jail man,Roudy got bail,wether he was right or wether he was wrong,Roudys out on bail man,spewing his shit song.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Mandates did not own anything. Their job was to assist other countries.
You mean they took over land that the Turks owned for 600 years? Heh heh heh. Still no evidence of this Arab Palestinian nation then.

What was the name of that mandate again?
How conveniently Tinny overlooks the fact that regardless of what the mandate was called, it was the Jews who were called the Palestinians. Call an Arab that and you would have been insulting him by calling him a Jew. Who do you think manned the Plestine booth at the World's Fair in 1940 held in New York? By the way, as a retired State Department poster has stated on these boards......
Sure there was a Palestine. It was invented in the 1960s in a conference room at 1 Lubyanka, Dzershinsky Place, Red Square, Moscow, CCCP. It came complete with a "Palestinian people" too. In fact, its legacy leader was trained east of Moscow at the legendary Balashikha special-ops school.

jt2

If London was occupied by Israel, at least it wouldn't smell like shawarmas on every corner! But the Hassids have to stay away, they're very bad people.

You mean they took over land that the Turks owned for 600 years? Heh heh heh. Still no evidence of this Arab Palestinian nation then.

How conveniently Tinny overlooks the fact that regardless of what the mandate was called, it was the Jews who were called the Palestinians. Call an Arab that and you would have been insulting him by calling him a Jew. Who do you think manned the Plestine booth at the World's Fair in 1940 held in New York? By the way, as a retired State Department poster has stated on these boards......
Sure there was a Palestine. It was invented in the 1960s in a conference room at 1 Lubyanka, Dzershinsky Place, Red Square, Moscow, CCCP. It came complete with a "Palestinian people" too. In fact, its legacy leader was trained east of Moscow at the legendary Balashikha special-ops school.

jt2

Deflection. Israeli propaganda.

Jaffa's famous al-Hamra Palestinian cinema (1937) in Jamal Basha street. Note the Palestinian flag at the tower.

Picture8703.jpg

And thus proves my point about you being a selfish asshole, who is mentally incapable of peaceful co-existance with his neighbors and who's sense of humanity, is about as foreign to him, as a moon rock.

Taking possession of things that you "think" are yours, will start fights. And being some hypocritical prick who blames the fight (you started) on others, just exacerbates the problem.

There irony here, that is both disgusting and hilarious at the same time, is that:

"You are constantly calling people jew-haters, while at the same time, displaying your hatred for mulsims."​

Which brings me to my own personal hatred of hypocrites, whom I think are the lowest form of life on the planet. But I don't think they should be "wiped out" or "driven into the sea".

And there's the difference between you and me.

You are actively trying to "wipe them out" and "drive them into the sea" , while at the same time, telling the world that that's what "they want" to do to you.

You whine about them not recognizing your right to exist, while at the same time, completely refusing to recognize theirs.

You bitch about anti-semitism, while at the same time, displaying your Islamophobia.​

I accept the fact that I'm a foul-mouthed asshole and am willing to face all the consequences that might generate. You on the otherhand, don't even have the stones to take responsibility for the things you say. You just give this "deer-in-the-headlights" look, as though someone just stuffed a gafilda fish up your bunghole.

Well, we're in agreement there.

Which means you should be given credit for being right. And that brings your total to 2. You've been right 2 times. Let's go for 3!

And thus proves my point about you being a selfish asshole, who is mentally incapable of peaceful co-existance with his neighbors and who's sense of humanity, is about as foreign to him, as a moon rock.

Taking possession of things that you "think" are yours, will start fights. And being some hypocritical prick who blames the fight (you started) on others, just exacerbates the problem.

There irony here, that is both disgusting and hilarious at the same time, is that:

"You are constantly calling people jew-haters, while at the same time, displaying your hatred for mulsims."​

Which brings me to my own personal hatred of hypocrites, whom I think are the lowest form of life on the planet. But I don't think they should be "wiped out" or "driven into the sea".

And there's the difference between you and me.

You are actively trying to "wipe them out" and "drive them into the sea" , while at the same time, telling the world that that's what "they want" to do to you.

You whine about them not recognizing your right to exist, while at the same time, completely refusing to recognize theirs.

You bitch about anti-semitism, while at the same time, displaying your Islamophobia.​

I accept the fact that I'm a foul-mouthed asshole and am willing to face all the consequences that might generate. You on the otherhand, don't even have the stones to take responsibility for the things you say. You just give this "deer-in-the-headlights" look, as though someone just stuffed a gafilda fish up your bunghole.

Well, we're in agreement there.

Which means you should be given credit for being right. And that brings your total to 2. You've been right 2 times. Let's go for 3!
Huh? Idiot, Jerusalem is and will always be A JEWISH CITY. That includes the Wailing Wall built by Jews thousands of years ago, and one of the Holiest sites in Judaism. Way before the savage Arab invaders with their sword Islam came into the picture. Seems to me like you're the selfish pig here, projecting your ignorance as disputable or negotiable "facts".

jt2

Jaffa's famous al-Hamra Palestinian cinema (1937) in Jamal Basha street. Note the Palestinian flag at the tower.

Picture8703.jpg
Gawd what an ignoramus. Faced with all these facts and official documents and statements, some even by Arab leaders (who by the way attacked Israel themselves but NOT to create this fictional "Palestine"), tinkle brain shows me a Jordanian flag on top of a cinema as refuting evidence! Ha ha ha!

jt2

Picture8703.jpg

This is how you expose this lying liar for IslamoTerrorists. NO SUCH THING AS A PALESTINIAN FLAG BACK THEN, and here's why:
Palestinian flag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On October 18, 1948, the flag of the Arab Revolt was adopted by the All-Palestine Government, and was recognised subsequently by the Arab League as the flag of Palestine. A modified version (changing the order of stripes) was officially adopted as the flag of the Palestinian people by the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) in 1964, and is in use since. On November 15, 1988 the PLO adopted the flag as the flag of the State of Palestine.

The flag consists of three equal horizontal stripes (black, white, and green from top to bottom) overlaid by a red triangle issuing from the hoist. These are the Pan-Arab colors. The flag is almost identical to that of the Baath Party, and very similar to the flags of Jordan, and Western Sahara.

Last edited:

jt2

Picture8703.jpg

This is how you expose this lying liar for IslamoTerrorists. NO SUCH THING AS A PALESTINIAN FLAG BACK THEN, and here's why:
Palestinian flag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On October 18, 1948, the flag of the Arab Revolt was adopted by the All-Palestine Government, and was recognised subsequently by the Arab League as the flag of Palestine. A modified version (changing the order of stripes) was officially adopted as the flag of the Palestinian people by the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) in 1964, and is in use since. On November 15, 1988 the PLO adopted the flag as the flag of the State of Palestine.

The flag consists of three equal horizontal stripes (black, white, and green from top to bottom) overlaid by a red triangle issuing from the hoist. These are the Pan-Arab colors. The flag is almost identical to that of the Baath Party, and very similar to the flags of Jordan, and Western Sahara.
Ba'ath Party? Gee! weren't they Arab nationalists who collaborated and were inspired by the Nazis?!

No they didn't.

1948 Arab–Israeli War

The neutrality of this article is disputed. Relevant discussion may be found on the talk page. Please do not remove this message until the dispute is resolved. (July 2012)

Post a 1948 map of Israel showing where these Arab armies supposedly entered Israel.
Shadap. I smacked you enough and now you come back begging for more. You are pathetic.

Forum List

Back