Imagine a Civil War in our future, like Iraq's: RW vs LW

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013

The more I watch the brewing Civil War in Iraq between the Sunni forces and the Shia forces the more I can imagine an American Civil War in our future pitting LW'ers against RW'ers.

And it distresses me greatly.

What do you think the likelihood of this to be?

What can we do to prevent it?

Since the center and left and responsible right always massively outnumber the far right, we know how it would end.

Well we don't have to fear Democrats, the idealistic ones disarmed themselves, and their black and latino voting strongholds will simply secede and become their own city-states, and choose to segregate/isolate themselves from whites. All races and cultures will consolidate themselves through emigration to different regions.

America, assuming that peace is restored, will be more like ancient Greece than ancient Rome in its political structure after a revolution.

The more I watch the brewing Civil War in Iraq between the Sunni forces and the Shia forces the more I can imagine an American Civil War in our future pitting LW'ers against RW'ers.

It's a scary thought, but not out of the realm of possibility.

Since the center and left and responsible right always massively outnumber the far right, we know how it would end.

"The responsible right," means people like John Mccain, who like to torture prisoners, bomb the entire world and amplify the NSA to a Gulag state.

GO fuck yourself kid.

Son, the only end for the far right, I suspect, would be unmarked graves and lye spread over the bodies.

No one sane in America would ever tolerate your nonsense put into action.

"The responsible right," means people like John Mccain, who like to torture prisoners, bomb the entire world and amplify the NSA to a Gulag state.

GO fuck yourself kid.

Son, the only end for the far right, I suspect, would be unmarked graves and lye spread over the bodies.

The "far right" that you speak is the only political group that doesn't seek to disarm the population. The only ones seeking mass genocide are those looking to confiscate firearms -YOU --- because it's only possible when the population is disarmed.

GO fuck yourself kid.

The "far right" that you speak is the only political group that doesn't seek to disarm the population. The only ones seeking mass genocide are those looking to confiscate firearms -YOU --- because it's only possible when the population is disarmed.

I own weapons, my friend. My whole family does. Our friends do. And you should see the armory down at unified leo.

No one is worried about your fantasies in the slightes.

GO fuck yourself kid.

You and Rick Santorum...brilliant minds from...the 18th century.

Try telling the Libs to back the fuck off....
And it starts two years after Lizzie Warren takes over. :mad:

Blue and red states are not concentrated in geographic areas. If there were a clear North/South or East/West divide there might be some chance of a proper civil war but as things stand, no. Perhaps a sort of guerrilla war but easier to imagine that being more like big city gang warfare. Even that I don't see as likely as dependency has become too close to universal. I could see a sort of economic warfare if enough of those who "do" quit doing threatening the flow of money and goods to those who "won't".

0% chance of an actual war

The police are now so much better equipment than citizens are allowed any attempt would be massacred Waco style

Research how many hunting licenses were issued last year.

You'll learn that it was more than the total number of personnel in every police department in the country AND all branches of military combined.

That's a numerical fact.

I can't think what might leave someone to believe that police officers are 100% satisfied with the current drift of the country.

Why should they be expected to uphold any oath any better than the oath sworn by presidents and congresspeople to uphold the Constitution of The U.S.? Those wonderful role models?

Last edited:
It would take a great internal collapse and/or external force to severely weaken the federal government before such a war would have any chance of happening - somewhat like what the Bushes did in Iraq.

Forum List

Back