Image of Ahmadinejad consoling Chavez’s mother angers Iranian clerics

Hell Yeah ! A North Carolina Strip Club, The Ayatollah would have a heart attack if he caught him those clubs because they will touch the the shit out of you.

Hehe you should see the ones in Iowa, bring your own beer and full contact and the dancers get fully naked. I heard stories about ones in Florida, I heard it gets legendary down there.

Been to Florida, had a great time. They get crazy in Iowa?

Yeah they do, Iowa is a very freaky state not alot of people know about it, its full of strip clubs and adult book stores.

Hehe you should see the ones in Iowa, bring your own beer and full contact and the dancers get fully naked. I heard stories about ones in Florida, I heard it gets legendary down there.

Yeah they do, Iowa is a very freaky state not alot of people know about it, its full of strip clubs and adult book stores.

Thanks, I'll have to check it out.

Thanks, I'll have to check it out.

Shotgun Geniez in Hamburg Iowa is one I been to a few times when I was in the Military, had a blast there. They had another one called the Playhouse but I don't know if thats open anymore.

some cultures see women as dirty and some cultures see blacks as dirty.

I think both of those cultures are insane idiots
Not defending the stone age clerics, but they don't consider women dirty. That honor belongs to Jews and Christians (Najas= filthy, dirty, impure often refers to members of those religions)
The reason they are afraid of touching women is the fear of seduction. Hence the reason for prohibition of perfume and forcing the females to cover up.
They don't think it is possible to have both genders close to each other without being seduced by evil.

Yeah because Liberals want America to be another Iran. lol

Ok.:cuckoo:

Don't you agree the only thing standing between us and oppression by religious nuts are liberals and the Constitution?

Not at all, Washington state, is as liberal as you want. No alcohol at all allowed, no touching the dancers, unless they are on stage, which seems dumb. Strippers, not allowed to strip for lap dances.

Oregon, liberal state for years and they have no touching laws.

Idaho, conservative, Montana conservative have laws that are lax compared to the liberal states. So your example of one conservative state is way off.

Look at the way liberals want to control your eating habits, they want to control your smoking habits and hell they are now in some cities and states liberals are wanting to ban the vapor e-cigs, WTF?

While it is true that Iran and Saudi Arabia have laws pertaining to women that may seem "barbaric" to us, we are not as perfect as we think. It would behoove us to fix our own laws for and about women before we go bashing other countries for it. I mean hell, we still have republicans voting down the Violence against Women Act. Not to mention some of the absolutely insane comments some Congressmen have said about women. Statements like "if a women gets raped, it is her own fault." We have sexist idiots in out own country. So lets fix our own house before we laugh and complain about the house down the street!

While it is true that Iran and Saudi Arabia have laws pertaining to women that may seem "barbaric" to us, we are not as perfect as we think. It would behoove us to fix our own laws for and about women before we go bashing other countries for it. I mean hell, we still have republicans voting down the Violence against Women Act. Not to mention some of the absolutely insane comments some Congressmen have said about women. Statements like "if a women gets raped, it is her own fault." We have sexist idiots in out own country. So lets fix our own house before we laugh and complain about the house down the street!

That seems to be a universal attitude, and it sickens me personally.

Don't you agree the only thing standing between us and oppression by religious nuts are liberals and the Constitution?

Not at all, Washington state, is as liberal as you want. No alcohol at all allowed, no touching the dancers, unless they are on stage, which seems dumb. Strippers, not allowed to strip for lap dances.

Oregon, liberal state for years and they have no touching laws.

Idaho, conservative, Montana conservative have laws that are lax compared to the liberal states. So your example of one conservative state is way off.

Look at the way liberals want to control your eating habits, they want to control your smoking habits and hell they are now in some cities and states liberals are wanting to ban the vapor e-cigs, WTF?

I don't know if I would call the WA and OR legislature "liberal"...money transcends politics.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back