Image of Ahmadinejad consoling Chavez’s mother angers Iranian clerics

Touching a stripper is against the law in most places now, but thats hardly the same as being thrown in jail for "touching a woman in a bar" like you said, most strip clubs will just throw you out anyways. But trying to compare this to the rules in Iran is just desperate. If you want to try and defend Iran, try harder.

Strippers are women, and Ohio law goes way beyond touching a dancer on stage or even in a strip club. And to say most states is wrong. Some states will not let you touch a dancer while on stage.

So you are comparing rules about touching strippers in the US with Irans draconian laws concerning women? are you high?:cuckoo:

No more crazy than you trying to compare Ohio religious conservative oppressive law to what a few other states have as law.

The right is possitively insane about Obama being treated with any decency by their members.

Gee I wonder why?????

Stop making up lies to try and cover for Iran.

A federal appeals court has upheld the state’s no-touch law for strippers and restricted hours for adult bookstores.

In a ruling released yesterday, a three-judge panel of the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that the 2007 law does not violate the First Amendment rights of strip clubs and sexually oriented businesses.

Strip-club no-touch law upheld in court | The Columbus Dispatch

And the politicians get to decide what a sexually oriented business(text of the law) is or is not....

You equate this law for touching in a bar? Are you playing stupid or are you really this stupid?

BTW, Liberal Oregon has a similar law as do other states.

Yes I am comparing the Religious nuts in America to the Religious nuts in Iran, Thank Allah for liberals in America.

Strippers are women, and Ohio law goes way beyond touching a dancer on stage or even in a strip club. And to say most states is wrong. Some states will not let you touch a dancer while on stage.

So you are comparing rules about touching strippers in the US with Irans draconian laws concerning women? are you high?:cuckoo:

No more crazy than you trying to compare Ohio religious conservative oppressive law to what a few other states have as law.

That doesn't make any sense, you are trying to compare American strip club laws to how Ahmadinijad is facing the fire from the Ayatollahs for simply hugging Hugo Chavez's mom. As far as the strip club laws, most of them turn a blind eye to it anyways if you have moneys.

And the politicians get to decide what a sexually oriented business(text of the law) is or is not....

You equate this law for touching in a bar? Are you playing stupid or are you really this stupid?

Yes I am comparing the Religious nuts in America to the Religious nuts in Iran, Thank Allah for liberals in America.

You are doing a lousy job at defending Iran. Just sayin.

You are doing a lousy job at defending Iran. Just sayin.

Yeah because Liberals want America to be another Iran. lol

Don't you agree the only thing standing between us and oppression by religious nuts are liberals and the Constitution?

Dude the attitude of the people and the culture play into it, the laws that Iran has regarding women would never fly over here.

What part? I showed you in Ohio you can go to jail for touching a an adult women(with her consent) in a bar or wherever the politicians deem a sexually oriented business.

Last edited:
Don't you agree the only thing standing between us and oppression by religious nuts are liberals and the Constitution?

Dude the attitude of the people and the culture play into it, the laws that Iran has regarding women would never fly over here.

What part? I showed you in Ohio you can go to jail for touching a an adult women(with her consent) in a bar or what ever the politicians deem a sexually oriented business.

They don't even have sexually oriented businesses in Iran period, you can go to jail for hugging your best friends mom at a funeral over there. Please try and catch on, besides if you have money those strippers in Ohio will meet you for an after party and you can do whatever you want to them.

What part? I showed you in Ohio you can go to jail for touching a an adult women(with her consent) in a bar or what ever the politicians deem a sexually oriented business.

They don't even have sexually oriented businesses in Iran period, you can go to jail for hugging your best friends mom at a funeral over there. Please try and catch on, besides if you have money those strippers in Ohio will meet you for an after party and you can do whatever you want to them.

Sure, I could fly to Europe and smoke pot but that is not the point. catch on? oh please ! I know this just an attempt to demonize a people that we want to attack to control and drive of prices of oil.

Sure, I could fly to Europe and smoke pot but that is not the point. catch on? oh please ! I know this just an attempt to demonize a people that we want to attack to control and drive of prices of oil.

Jesus Fucking Christ no its not genius, I don't want to attack Iran but their laws regardling women are out dated and barbaric. Even Stevie Wonder can see that.

Jesus Fucking Christ no its not genius, I don't want to attack Iran but their laws regardling women are out dated and barbaric. Even Stevie Wonder can see that.

Thanks but I'm no genius... I was speaking in general not about you but I don't believe for a minute you care anything about the people of Iran, and Saudi Arabia laws are much more restrictive

If you want to hear that some Iran laws are harsh and barbaric I agree, but same could be said of some laws in America,

Last edited:

Thanks but I'm no genius... I was speaking in general not about you but I don't believe for a minute you care anything about the people of Iran, and Saudi Arabia laws are much more restrictive.

I have met many Iranians and I think they are a good people, and they definently deserve better than the regime they have in Iran. Saying Saudi Arabian laws are more restrictive doesn't do Iran any justice, nice try.

Thanks but I'm no genius... I was speaking in general not about you but I don't believe for a minute you care anything about the people of Iran, and Saudi Arabia laws are much more restrictive.

I have met many Iranians and I think they are a good people, and they definently deserve better than the regime they have in Iran. Saying Saudi Arabian laws are more restrictive doesn't do Iran any justice, nice try.

My point was that we don't criticize Saudi Arabia because they cooperate with the oil companies. If you want to change the politics you can't be hypocritical. Have we ever sanctioned or or pressured Saudi Arabia on human rights? Like I said this is not about helping Iran but I digress...

My point was that we don't criticize Saudi Arabia because they cooperate with the oil companies. If you want to change the politics you can't be hypocritical. Have we ever sanctioned or or pressured Saudi Arabia on human rights? Like I said this is not about helping Iran but I digress...

I hate Saudi Arabia and yes our dealings with them are complete horse shit, we do turn a blind eye because of the oil. They do the same in their dealings with us, 2 way street. Fuck this, lets go to the strip club.

I hate Saudi Arabia and yes our dealings with them are complete horse shit, we do turn a blind eye because of the oil. They do the same in their dealings with us, 2 way street. Fuck this, lets go to the strip club.

Hell Yeah ! A North Carolina Strip Club, The Ayatollah would have a heart attack if he caught him those clubs because they will touch the the shit out of you.

Hell Yeah ! A North Carolina Strip Club, The Ayatollah would have a heart attack if he caught him those clubs because they will touch the the shit out of you.

Hehe you should see the ones in Iowa, bring your own beer and full contact and the dancers get fully naked. I heard stories about ones in Florida, I heard it gets legendary down there.

Hehe you should see the ones in Iowa, bring your own beer and full contact and the dancers get fully naked. I heard stories about ones in Florida, I heard it gets legendary down there.

Been to Florida, had a great time. They get crazy in Iowa?

Forum List

Back