I’m Wondering What’s Going On with Your Campaign?… What Happened?

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
DeSantis' campaign appears to be stalled. Now the media is asking him the hard questions. DeSantis couldn't even top 25% in the latest poll where Trump was above 50%.

---Maria did not hesitate to ask the hard questions. Maria cornered Governor DeSantis on his stalled out campaign. DeSantis has failed to put a dent in President Trump’s huge lead in the GOP presidential primary.---

DeSantis' campaign appears to be stalled. Now the media is asking him the hard questions. DeSantis couldn't even top 25% in the latest poll where Trump was above 50%.

---Maria did not hesitate to ask the hard questions. Maria cornered Governor DeSantis on his stalled out campaign. DeSantis has failed to put a dent in President Trump’s huge lead in the GOP presidential primary.---

ITs till early....omg.......

I was watching a news program today and someone there pretty much summed it up. If you want Trump, then he's already in the race so there's no reason to vote for Trump #2. And, talking about the Republican primaries, if you are anti-Trump then you are polling at less than 1%. Being a TDS candidate in the Republican primary is a losing proposition.

DeSanto's wife has a new name... Karen of America!

DeSanto is a limp noodle. He will give it up. Doesn't have a chance. Not in this country. Maybe he should look for another.

Meh, way early.....If DeSantis or Viv is still around on Super Tuesday I'll be voting for one of them.

Trump will be a fuckin' disaster for the down ticket if he gets the nomination.

Forum List

Back