I'm With Trump Right Now!

I voted for Clinton, he had his little indiscretions. If we go back far enough, say, Lincoln MAY have had homosexual lovers. Eisenhower MAY had extramarital affairs. Kennedy MAY have slept with Monroe. History creeps you out the more you learn. Where do we go with this?
this is America
you're under no obligation to explain or justify why you voted for a complete fuckwit.

we already know anyway

Me too. Because of the immigration stuff. I have been to a INS office back in the early 90s. They say Regan created this atmosphere to begin with. I despise illegals and actively stood against them, Instead, our government defends illegals. It takes my breath away how Denver or San Francisco is a sanctuary city despite our wishes, and to despite our own poor. It's not what Democracy is.
Unless if you are a native American....you are an immigrant, legal or not we don't care. One thing for sure you are a hateful and selfish prick.
Unless you are born in another country, anyone born here is a native American. This talking point of yours is tired and wrong.

I have a touch of native blood, but regardless of that; I was born in the USA and I AM a native of the USA.
OK. Naah. People that have never been here before in their total existence, say people "stole' their land from them. Mexicans, that is. Amusing as that is, I have lived here in America My entire life. 60 years. I speak English. Never before have I seen a single Mexican or rarely heard Spanish until 25 years ago,
it's a falsehood. Sorry kids, this wasn't their bloody homeland. NOPE. Please.

That wall, it's a ugly scar on the land, I can do without it. It is vile , and it's antithetical to freedom . I wish we would instead, stop hiring illegals because that's worse. Reagan said, tear down that wall. I am good with that. Let's STOP hiring illegals TOO! Mexicans getting jobs we use to give the poor...I am thinking grapes of wrath kind of jobs itinerant Americans used to do but now we NEED poor illegal Mexicans to do? How did that happen? Yet, I am living among this vast American homeless population with even more Mexican poor immigrants that were never here before, It's mind boggling....

Last edited:
Trump isn't shook at all. That's why he added an impeachment lawyer to his team of misfits....

YAY GO TRUMP ! Let's make America white again!! Yay!

Ethnicity of the district

4.2% nonwhite.

Far too many.

Me too. Because of the immigration stuff. I have been to a INS office back in the early 90s. They say Regan created this atmosphere to begin with. I despise illegals and actively stood against them, Instead, our government defends illegals. It takes my breath away how Denver or San Francisco is a sanctuary city despite our wishes, and to despite our own poor. It's not what Democracy is.
Unless if you are a native American....you are an immigrant, legal or not we don't care. One thing for sure you are a hateful and selfish prick.

This thread was just perfectly tailored for racist.....WOW! Must make you wet your pants...huh?

And he doesn't look frazzled or panicked at all! Go Donald!

You can follow him live as well . . .

Well, people who take risks in life never think they'll end up on the scrapheap.

Maybe his health issues also prevent him seeing the reality.

Or maybe he's just a good actor...

But you're with him because he doesn't look frazzled. What about when Obama wasn't frazzled for 8 years?

All these people who claim Trump is in a panic because of Mueller, well, I was within about 20 feet of the President for about an hour and a half tonight and the guy has never looked better, more confident and self assured, There is no doubt in this man's mind that he has always been on the right side of issues and shall prevail and I agree. The place was filled, I'd say at least 10,000 people there (aircraft hanger) and was packed. Many more outside. The overwhelming theme of people there was that Trump was electric! He exudes confidence and inspires enthusiasm. He talked quite a bit about many things national and international quickly giving the listener insights on the great differences between how things really happen vs. the way the media portray the stories. When you are in the presence of Trump, you realize that here is a guy who is really talking to you, it is all off the cuff, not practiced, rehearsed or poll-studied, at one point he was giving his opinion on a certain topic and admitted, he didn't even know whether his view was popular or not. This man has boundless energy and enthusiasm for the work he is doing for the country and has only gotten stronger and picked up steam since taking office. He was extremely fluid, nimble and comfortable. Here is a man who is an ordinary businessman off the street working in a Washington setting trying to get lifetime career politicians to start looking at things from the POV of the American people! He even had to fight with them about what to name the tax bill! The people in Washington live in a closed universe and have no idea what you and I think, value, need or want. But after the event tonight, the takeaway from all is that Trump is doing great and has the people's confidence more than ever. He was great. Very refreshing to know that such a person is backing our country!
Did you blow a load in your pants?

I voted for Clinton, he had his little indiscretions. If we go back far enough, say, Lincoln MAY have had homosexual lovers. Eisenhower MAY had extramarital affairs. Kennedy MAY have slept with Monroe. History creeps you out the more you learn. Where do we go with this?
this is America
you're under no obligation to explain or justify why you voted for a complete fuckwit.

we already know anyway

Trump isn't shook at all. That's why he added an impeachment lawyer to his team of misfits....

Lookie lookie, at the butt hurt pos cry babies that hate America, and should be placed under Gitmo.

I am actually afraid to say I voted for...Trump. Liberals scare me, they make their form of hate seem almost rational. Liberals making sanity seem evil. Almost made me stop for a second. But just a second...

You need a safe space.
Just carry a gun. She'll be safe then, no matter how many murdering democrats are there.

All these people who claim Trump is in a panic because of Mueller, well, I was within about 20 feet of the President for about an hour and a half tonight and the guy has never looked better, more confident and self assured, There is no doubt in this man's mind that he has always been on the right side of issues and shall prevail and I agree. The place was filled, I'd say at least 10,000 people there (aircraft hanger) and was packed. Many more outside. The overwhelming theme of people there was that Trump was electric! He exudes confidence and inspires enthusiasm. He talked quite a bit about many things national and international quickly giving the listener insights on the great differences between how things really happen vs. the way the media portray the stories. When you are in the presence of Trump, you realize that here is a guy who is really talking to you, it is all off the cuff, not practiced, rehearsed or poll-studied, at one point he was giving his opinion on a certain topic and admitted, he didn't even know whether his view was popular or not. This man has boundless energy and enthusiasm for the work he is doing for the country and has only gotten stronger and picked up steam since taking office. He was extremely fluid, nimble and comfortable. Here is a man who is an ordinary businessman off the street working in a Washington setting trying to get lifetime career politicians to start looking at things from the POV of the American people! He even had to fight with them about what to name the tax bill! The people in Washington live in a closed universe and have no idea what you and I think, value, need or want. But after the event tonight, the takeaway from all is that Trump is doing great and has the people's confidence more than ever. He was great. Very refreshing to know that such a person is backing our country!

Why did you say that there were 10,000 people there?

Because there are.

Because there are.

Nooe. Not even close.

You realize that you Trump leg jumpers sound a lot like left overs from the Jim Jones cult....right? I guess people swooned over Stalin and Hitler also when they made their carnival barker speeches...

I am actually afraid to say I voted for...Trump. Liberals scare me, they make their form of hate seem almost rational. Liberals making sanity seem evil. Almost made me stop for a second. But just a second...

Don't lie...you're not scared you're ashamed.
You scum hate so much that you resort to lying about 99 percent of the time when faced with a person you cannot shut down.

Don't lie...you're not scared you're ashamed.
You scum hate so much that you resort to lying about 99 percent of the time when faced with a person you cannot shut down.

Show us on the doll....

No, let's make it normal again.
27654706_2019790874925741_1281021088260006283_n.jpg

I watched it. He gave a great speech and his message was clear: In order to keep improving the economy and making conservative policies, Republicans need to hold on to the majority in Congress. Who cares WHO is running on the R side, you just gotta vote for them or lose all the progress Trump has made.

He's a formidable opponent, no matter what CNN says. I don't like the guy, but the media IS being ridiculous. There's coverage--which we need--and then there's obsessive snarling and bitching that never ends.

I hate Trump's broad- brush take on illegals as MS-13 characters. Over 100 of the illegals that ICE wanted to arrest in Oakland did not have any criminal history at all. If ICE were actually doing what the President said they would do and focusing on violent criminals, I think I'd feel more confident in these raids. When they arrest some poor guy who snuck over here twenty years ago to live a decent life, and who now works mowing lawns and trimming shrubbery, THAT's what people object to. That is the opposite of what Trump promised. Now he has unleashed his dogs and is sending home everyone regardless if they're "dangerous" or not. That is why some people are screaming about it, I think.

Unless you are born in another country, anyone born here is a native American. This talking point of yours is tired and wrong.

I have a touch of native blood, but regardless of that; I was born in the USA and I AM a native of the USA.
OK. Naah. People that have never been here before in their total existence, say people "stole' their land from them. Mexicans, that is. Amusing as that is, I have lived here in America My entire life. 60 years. I speak English. Never before have I seen a single Mexican or rarely heard Spanish until 25 years ago,
it's a falsehood. Sorry kids, this wasn't their bloody homeland. NOPE. Please.
California belonged to Spain until 1821 and to Mexico until 1848, when they lost it at the end of the Mexican-American War.

Forum List

Back