I'm With Trump Right Now!

Me too. Because of the immigration stuff. I have been to a INS office back in the early 90s. They say Regan created this atmosphere to begin with. I despise illegals and actively stood against them, Instead, our government defends illegals. It takes my breath away how Denver or San Francisco is a sanctuary city despite our wishes, and to despite our own poor. It's not what Democracy is.

I actually voted for Trump. It scares me I can't actually say that in public, because it scares people. People that pretend to be liberals and pretend to be so open minded, they can't stand real diversity.

I am actually afraid to say I voted for...Trump. Liberals scare me, they make their form of hate seem almost rational. Liberals making sanity seem evil. Almost made me stop for a second. But just a second...

Me too. Because of the immigration stuff. I have been to a INS office back in the early 90s. They say Regan created this atmosphere to begin with. I despise illegals and actively stood against them, Instead, our government defends illegals. It takes my breath away how Denver or San Francisco is a sanctuary city despite our wishes, and to despite our own poor. It's not what Democracy is.
Unless if you are a native American....you are an immigrant, legal or not we don't care. One thing for sure you are a hateful and selfish prick.

Unless if you are a native American....you are an immigrant, legal or not we don't care. One thing for sure you are a hateful and selfish prick.

Liberal scum.

This thread was just perfectly tailored for racist.....WOW! Must make you wet your pants...huh?

And he doesn't look frazzled or panicked at all! Go Donald!

You can follow him live as well . . .

Well, people who take risks in life never think they'll end up on the scrapheap.

Maybe his health issues also prevent him seeing the reality.

Or maybe he's just a good actor...

But you're with him because he doesn't look frazzled. What about when Obama wasn't frazzled for 8 years?

I voted for Clinton, he had his little indiscretions. If we go back far enough, say, Lincoln MAY have had homosexual lovers. Eisenhower MAY had extramarital affairs. Kennedy MAY have slept with Monroe. History creeps you out the more you learn. Where do we go with this?

My parents actually truly legally immigrated here legally and they learned English and stuff. I hate assholes that excuse illegals , and make them seem like they are "poor little" victims when instead, Mexican illegals are just invaders. They choose to violate immigration laws. Boo hoo. Not feeling their pain....Bank robbers choose to steal money, speeders choose to speed. Tax evaders chose to ignore tax laws...POOR babies knew what the consequences were, they dragged their kids into this. What assholes.

Last edited:
All these people who claim Trump is in a panic because of Mueller, well, I was within about 20 feet of the President for about an hour and a half tonight and the guy has never looked better, more confident and self assured, There is no doubt in this man's mind that he has always been on the right side of issues and shall prevail and I agree. The place was filled, I'd say at least 10,000 people there (aircraft hanger) and was packed. Many more outside. The overwhelming theme of people there was that Trump was electric! He exudes confidence and inspires enthusiasm. He talked quite a bit about many things national and international quickly giving the listener insights on the great differences between how things really happen vs. the way the media portray the stories. When you are in the presence of Trump, you realize that here is a guy who is really talking to you, it is all off the cuff, not practiced, rehearsed or poll-studied, at one point he was giving his opinion on a certain topic and admitted, he didn't even know whether his view was popular or not. This man has boundless energy and enthusiasm for the work he is doing for the country and has only gotten stronger and picked up steam since taking office. He was extremely fluid, nimble and comfortable. Here is a man who is an ordinary businessman off the street working in a Washington setting trying to get lifetime career politicians to start looking at things from the POV of the American people! He even had to fight with them about what to name the tax bill! The people in Washington live in a closed universe and have no idea what you and I think, value, need or want. But after the event tonight, the takeaway from all is that Trump is doing great and has the people's confidence more than ever. He was great. Very refreshing to know that such a person is backing our country!

And he doesn't look frazzled or panicked at all! Go Donald!

You can follow him live as well . . .

Well, people who take risks in life never think they'll end up on the scrapheap.

Maybe his health issues also prevent him seeing the reality.

Or maybe he's just a good actor...

But you're with him because he doesn't look frazzled. What about when Obama wasn't frazzled for 8 years?

He was and still is, on drugs.

Unless you are born in another country, anyone born here is a native American. This talking point of yours is tired and wrong.

I have a touch of native blood, but regardless of that; I was born in the USA and I AM a native of the USA.

Forum List

Back