"I'm Voting For The Lesser Of Two Evils"

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
What a retarded fucking gambit. Voting for the lesser of two evils.

When you vote for a lesser EVIL, you are still voting for EVIL.

When you vote for a lesser evil, do you think the asshole fuckwads you voted for interpret your vote as, "I only voted for you because you stink less than the other guys?"

No. That is NOT what they hear.

Now get this through your head. It is very important.

What the fuckwads you vote for hear is, "KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!"

Got it?

How's that been working out for you?

Especially Republicans. How's that been working out? You voted for a lesser evil, and STILL LOST.

You know why? Because you have been telling the GOP to "KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING!"

You dumb fucks.

So, yeah. Go ahead and vote for Trump, get your asses kicked AGAIN, and then wait until you see the fucking freak show retard mongoloid rolling train wreck who is put on the plate for you in 2020.

Last edited:
Hillary is going to win.

Therefore, it is time to send a message to all the retards, liars, hypocrites, bigots, racists, and psychopaths who have hijacked the GOP and destroyed the Conservative brand.

Don't vote for Trump. Don't let Trump lose small. Make him lose BIG.

Send a very clear message to the GOP: "STOP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING!"

The GOP has been feeding and coddling the fuckers who have destroyed the party. Show the GOP those motherfuckers are a minority. Boycott the GOP this election. Just boycott them.

It's time to kick the retards and bigots and racists and hypocrites and liars to the curb.

I'm not saying vote for Hillary. Oh, fuck no. Do NOT vote for Hillary.

Do like the man said and "vote your conscience."

Write in the name of the guy you wanted to be the GOP nominee. If the GOP is going to lose, at least lose with dignity. At least lose with a chance to finally get the assholes to clean up the party, and to return to first principles.

Don't vote for the piece of shit clueless egomaniac who wasn't even a Republican until yesterday.

Last edited:
cast fate to the wind, Trumpbots are ANGRY !

~snort.

When you vote for a lesser evil, do you think the asshole fuckwads you voted for interpret your vote as, "I only voted for you because you stink less than the other guys?"

No. Idiot. That is NOT what they hear.

Got it?

Especially Republicans. How's that been working out? You voted for a lesser evil, and STILL LOST.

You know why? Because you have been telling the GOP to "KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING!"

You dumb fucks.

So, yeah. Go ahead and vote for Trump, get your asses kicked AGAIN, and then wait until you see the fucking freak show retard mongoloid rolling train wreck who is put on the plate for you in 2020.

So you're saying voting for the known pure evil bitch is better than anything else. We know she will appoint people to the supreme court that have no respect for the Constitution, she already said she will violate her oath of office from day one and double down on the dear leaders unconstitutional shamnisty. No thanks, I'll pass.

Got it?

You dumb fucks.

So you're saying voting for the known pure evil bitch is better than anything else.
Okay, class. Here is an example of one of the retards I am talking about.

Dipshit manufactured himself a false dichotomy. "If he isn't voting for Trump he must be voting for Hillary." BWA-HA-HA-HA!

This is what the voices in their head do.

He should have read my next post. :lol:

Evil is a pretty strong word .

I don't think Don is evil , just unqualified .

The dumb shits said, "Vote for Romney because Obama will end the world" or words to that effect.

So they voted for Romney and lost anyway and the world is still here. However, the dumb shits work real hard to convince themselves the world has ended because they can't admit they were fucking wrong. Gasoline is not at six bucks a gallon. The stock market is not in the tank. We are better off than we were eight years ago.

Meanwhile, the GOP received the "KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING" message from the dumb shits, and now we have Trump.

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result.

Evil is a pretty strong word .

I don't think Don is evil , just unqualified .
Stupidity and willful ignorance are perhaps the most pernicious kinds of evil.

You have a chance to send a very loud message to the assholes who gave us Trump.

Or you can do the same thing you always do. You can lose an election and lose a chance to send the message.

That's the thing about lessons. If you don't learn them, you WILL get a chance to learn them again, and each time it will be worse and worse until you do.

Got it?

You dumb fucks.

So you're saying voting for the known pure evil bitch is better than anything else.
Okay, class. Here is an example of one of the retards I am talking about.

Dipshit manufactured himself a false dichotomy. "If he isn't voting for Trump he must be voting for Hillary." BWA-HA-HA-HA!

This is what the voices in their head do.

He should have read my next post. :lol:

Wrong asshole, Trump is the only one with a viable chance of beating the hildabitch. I won't waste my vote on someone who has no viability. The candidates are irrelevant to me, Trumps list of proposed court nominations are way better than anyone the hildabitch might nominate and to me the court is the most important issue, they will effect the country more than the next 3 presidents combined.

The dumb shits said, "Vote for Romney because Obama will end the world" or words to that effect.

So they voted for Romney and lost anyway and the world is still here. However, the dumb shits work real hard to convince themselves the world has ended because they can't admit they were fucking wrong. Gasoline is not at six bucks a gallon. The stock market is not in the tank. We are better off than we were eight years ago.

Meanwhile, the GOP received the "KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING" message from the dumb shits, and now we have Trump.

Yep, the world is still here, but much worse, thanks maobama supporters.

Evil is as evil does.

Hillary has done much evil...so logically, she IS evil.

I won't vote for her.

You have a chance to send a very loud message to the assholes who gave us Trump.

Or you can do the same thing you always do. You can lose an election and lose a chance to send the message.

That's the thing about lessons. If you don't learn them, you WILL get a chance to learn them again, and each time it will be worse and worse until you do.

Damn your more clueless than I thought, the establishment GOP that gave us McCain and Romney won't have learned a damn thing from Trumps defeat, the lesson can only come from his victory.

Hillary is going to win.

Therefore, it is time to send a message to all the retards, liars, hypocrites, bigots, racists, and psychopaths who have hijacked the GOP and destroyed the Conservative brand.

Don't vote for Trump. Don't let Trump lose small. Make him lose BIG.

Send a very clear message to the GOP: "STOP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING!"

The GOP has been feeding and coddling the fuckers who have destroyed the party. Show the GOP those motherfuckers are a minority. Boycott the GOP this election. Just boycott them.

It's time to kick the retards and bigots and racists and hypocrites and liars to the curb.

I'm not saying vote for Hillary. Oh, fuck no. Do NOT vote for Hillary.

Do like the man said and "vote your conscience."

Write in the name of the guy you wanted to be the GOP nominee. If the GOP is going to lose, at least lose with dignity. At least lose with a chance to finally get the assholes to clean up the party, and to return to first principles.

Don't vote for the piece of shit clueless egomaniac who wasn't even a Republican until yesterday.
You sound pussy whipped...

Conservatives did not show up to the polls in the last two presidential elections... Because there was no conservative to vote for. Fuck face
Lol

I agree with the OP. Not because I think a Ted Cruz or a Marco Rubio are worth a shit....but I want "Teleprompter Trump" to lose BIGLY so this nation saves face. The world is watching....and wondering how we let an imbecile get so close to the WH.

Forum List

Back