I'm' Transphobic. SO?

Um so what? I am not hurting you, get over it. Or don't, I don't care.
They don't frighten me, but the ones who are obviously not what they're pretending to be can be pretty creepy.

• Banned
Let me see here: IF I don't accept 5% of a tinsey tiny group sexual deviants that won't accept 95% of us and the predominant history of humankind that humans are predominantly binary. To bad, so sad.

• Banned
They don't frighten me, but the ones who are obviously not what they're pretending to be can be pretty creepy.
Um pushing a phoney agenda for 4% of isn't what scares me. Lies, exaggerations for 4%. that is the problem. gays and trans are a tiny fraction of the American populace. WHY are they getting this HUGE representation? This being a democratic republic.

And so will you, you rationalist.
Yes I will because I hold the old views of men and women. After I get re-educated, I will no longer know whether I am a man, woman, or something else. I may even think that I am more than one person and want to be referred to as "they".

• Banned
So. If all things being equal, I can't get past this weirdo ambiguity of leftists... Women can be men, but people putting on blackface is bad, but, then Queen Elizabeth can be a black woman but, racism diversity. But ... Then something something something yada yada cultural appropriation... .liberals are insane. They say anything opposite and then deny it. Then they encourage it. Go to hell.

So. If all things being equal, I can't get past this weirdo ambiguity of leftists... Women can men, but people putting on blackface is bad, but, then Queen Elizabeth can be a black woman but, racism an diversity. But ....liberals are insane. They say anything opposite and then deny it.
It's a Marxist attempt to tear down our American society and it has infiltrated the Democrat Party.

Forum List

Back