"I'm telling the president of the United States!!!"

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Shoplifter in Olympia WA goes ape shit when arrested.

Jeez....Mental illness on full display, right there.

What was that get up they put on her? Looks like a "Danger-Retard" device of some sort.

It's good that all the lefties that shop there get to watch the result of what they've voted for for years.

Damn shame six officers have to deal with that nut-job.

What was that get up they put on her? Looks like a "Danger-Retard" device of some sort.

It's good that all the lefties that shop there get to watch the result of what they've voted for for years.

There are a shitload of tweakers in Olympia. That's my guess. And thanks to demscum, they can't do anything meaningful about it.

I’m not under arrest!

Lol.

I'm amazed that the cops roll with a "retard suit" already in their patrol cars....It must be a really fucked-up AO.

Oh, it is. It is "meth Central" from Aberdeen, 50 miles west of there on the coast, to Everett, 80 miles up the I-5 Corridor, and down the I-5 Corridor to Portland, another 100 miles. I's say almost ALL of Western Washington, west of the Cascades, is as bad.

Hubby and I moved to Port Angeles from Seattle in 2015, expecting it to be a little better, and within a couple of years it was flooded with derelict RV's, where elementary school kids could buy anything they wanted. There was no where in Western Washington I felt safe.

I say nuke it.

Forum List

Back