I'm Starting To Become Of The Mind That ALL USMB RWers Aren't That Bad

There are a lot of really terrific righties buried in there amongst the hacks and sockpuppets.

I always knew there were one or two peppered in-between the bunch.

However, what inspired this thread is a seeming SURGE of them, I mean, members that I've been at odds with repping me for something I totally did not expect, then us having private messages further discussing it.

I'm shocked...shocked!! :eek: (No sarcasm)

You may be shocked but I look at it as further evidence you are way behind the times.

Behind the times in what? (I'm honestly confused on that)

FUCK!

If he's gonna suddenly become even a little bit objective and shit, it's gonna make it difficult for me to rag him.

:D

Joking aside, it's kind of nice to see somebody making an overt effort to be objective about the "other side."

In the last couple of months I've been getting quite a number of reps from members that I've almost always been at odds with ideologicially, politically and/or otherwise. Had more than a few personal exchanges via PMs on issues we've found agreement or mutual respect on. I'm surprised by every one. Even more shocking is that I've even had agreements with some of the ones that are labelled racist radical RWers, even by myself in the past. :eek:

I have to say, it's softening me on you guys. I guess that's a good thing. I don't find pleasure in having to debunk and/or riducule my opposition all the time. Well...lemme adjust that, I PREFER NOT to have to do that, I do enjoy it while I'm doing it though (hehehe :D). However, I prefer NOT to have to do that. I prefer to have rationale debate where we can exchange our ideas, opinions, based on facts that we all recognize to be...facts.

I'm starting to see signs of this more and more, despite the political climate. Which tells me there's glimmer of hope. I won't name names, I'm sure that might make them lose points with the other rabid USMB RWers, like CalifnornaiGirl (yeah, I'll name her) but I had to post that I'm experiencing a change in the overall climate, which is uplifting...IMO.

I'm finding myself taking stock of the USMB RWers and looking at them differently. I hope they're doing to same.

Or Perhaps it is that some of us are not as RW as you think we are? :)

If I start to name names, you'd be shocked. I know who the rabid RWers on here. :lol:

Extremest are never hard to spot :)

Thanks I appreciate the pat on the back! :lol:

In the last couple of months I've been getting quite a number of reps from members that I've almost always been at odds with ideologicially, politically and/or otherwise. Had more than a few personal exchanges via PMs on issues we've found agreement or mutual respect on. I'm surprised by every one. Even more shocking is that I've even had agreements with some of the ones that are labelled racist radical RWers, even by myself in the past. :eek:

I have to say, it's softening me on you guys. I guess that's a good thing. I don't find pleasure in having to debunk and/or riducule my opposition all the time. Well...lemme adjust that, I PREFER NOT to have to do that, I do enjoy it while I'm doing it though (hehehe :D). However, I prefer NOT to have to do that. I prefer to have rationale debate where we can exchange our ideas, opinions, based on facts that we all recognize to be...facts.

I'm starting to see signs of this more and more, despite the political climate. Which tells me there's glimmer of hope. I won't name names, I'm sure that might make them lose points with the other rabid USMB RWers, like CalifnornaiGirl (yeah, I'll name her) but I had to post that I'm experiencing a change in the overall climate, which is uplifting...IMO.

I'm finding myself taking stock of the USMB RWers and looking at them differently. I hope they're doing to same.

casablanca-rains.png

"I am shocked... shocked to find out there is mutual respect going on here!"

I broke a thousand hearts before I met you I'll break a thousand more before I'm through
I wanna be yours and yours alone
But I'll tell you honey
I'm bad to the bone.............George Thorogood

That's quite a statement, Marc! Wouldn't it be nice if ALL members of Congress could take time to listen to their counterparts and objectively reflect on them without the politics?

Maybe we would get somewhere. It would be a feather in your cap if all of us took the ttime to stop the sarcasm debate with ideas. Maybe you will be the inspiration! I'll try hard!
:)

Best post this month, Marc!

My perception is that you have softened somewhat, Marc. We rarely agree on issues, but there are fragments that we can see eye to eye on. I believe I have repped you fairly recently and I'm confident I haven't moved left.
Gotta be you, guy. Tell me? Is the thrill gone? Are you beginning to see that we could have done better in 2008?

Or Perhaps it is that some of us are not as RW as you think we are? :)

If I start to name names, you'd be shocked. I know who the rabid RWers on here. :lol:

And who would that be? :lol: I'm still waiting for the punchline

My perception is that you have softened somewhat, Marc. We rarely agree on issues, but there are fragments that we can see eye to eye on. I believe I have repped you fairly recently and I'm confident I haven't moved left.
Gotta be you, guy. Tell me? Is the thrill gone? Are you beginning to see that we could have done better in 2008?
No, Obama was the best choice. He's doing a good job. Years later, RWers will be able to see it. Can't see it now because you're in the moment, but you'll see...history will be kind to Obama. Bush...not so much.

No, Obama was the best choice. He's doing a good job. Years later, RWers will be able to see it. Can't see it now because you're in the moment, but you'll see...history will be kind to Obama. Bush...not so much.

The biggest thing about obama that I hate is that he has lied from day one no half truths but full blown lies, and nothing from those who support him. It's like they are blind deaf and dumb when he speaks.

The biggest thing about obama that I hate is that he has lied from day one no half truths but full blown lies, and nothing from those who support him. It's like they are blind deaf and dumb when he speaks.
Well, let's talk about the lies of the current RWers in the news. Newt. Cain. Are you willing to acknowledge their recent WHOPPING lies?

Forum List

Back