I'm Starting To Become Of The Mind That ALL USMB RWers Aren't That Bad

What is more interesting is how long you let your hate rule you.

I'll believe you mean what you say when you apologize for calling near everyone on the right Racists/uneducated/Stupid or claim they want America to fail despite them living in this country just because the current President is a Democrat.

Thx for evolving, even if only slightly and even after so many have already evolved far past where you are just now seeing for the first time... The next step of course if to recognize both parties have had a big hand in screwing this country, almost like they work together....

No, Obama was the best choice. He's doing a good job. Years later, RWers will be able to see it. Can't see it now because you're in the moment, but you'll see...history will be kind to Obama. Bush...not so much.

The biggest thing about obama that I hate is that he has lied from day one no half truths but full blown lies, and nothing from those who support him. It's like they are blind deaf and dumb when he speaks.
Well, let's talk about the lies of the current RWers in the news. Newt. Cain. Are you willing to acknowledge their recent WHOPPING lies?

I have defended them against false accusations.
Newts a liar
Cain was accused for something that happened over 20 years ago. If there was any truth to what happened with Cain why weren't the alleged accusations taken care of when they happened or even when he was running for Senator? Nope nothing was said about what he was supposed to have done until his poll numbers were up.

There are a lot of really terrific righties buried in there amongst the hacks and sockpuppets.

I agree, there are some good ones like Harry Dresden, he isn't all that bad, the same for JakeStarkey.

Dude Jake starkey is not a right winger.

Ideologically me and Jake are the same, with the exception of my stance on homosexuality which is more religious than right leaning. He is a conservative just like I am. In fact before switching to being an Independent I was a registered Republican but a moderate/liberal Republican.

MarcATL, when I was younger I was more liberal too.

Congrats you're growing up and maturing.

I agree, there are some good ones like Harry Dresden, he isn't all that bad, the same for JakeStarkey.

Ideologically me and Jake are the same, with the exception of my stance on homosexuality which is more religious than right leaning. He is a conservative just like I am. In fact before switching to being an Independent I was a registered Republican but a moderate/liberal Republican.

A liberal republican is not a conservative. They are the common everyday RINO.
As for you admitting that you and jake hold the same views that's nothing unknown here, everybody knows jake is a liberal, well of course with exception to you.

MarcATL, when I was younger I was more liberal too.

Congrats you're growing up and maturing.

You were "more liberal" you weren't liberal.

I'll never be politically conservative.

At least not the current crop of Conservatism.

I'll believe you mean what you say when you apologize for calling near everyone on the right Racists/uneducated/Stupid or claim they want America to fail despite them living in this country just because the current President is a Democrat.

Thx for evolving, even if only slightly and even after so many have already evolved far past where you are just now seeing for the first time... The next step of course if to recognize both parties have had a big hand in screwing this country, almost like they work together....

I don't call people names out of turn or for no reason.

I consider my indignation to be just.

I'll still be calling out Conservative BS when I see it.

I'm just saying that I realize that not all of the USMB RWers are total scum bags...that's all.

:D

I'm just saying that I realize that not all of the USMB RWers are total scum bags...that's all.

While you are calling bullshit out why don't you do it on your side?

I will, I have and I do. Can you say the same?

I will, I have and I do. Can you say the same?

I don't look at every thread or even read every reply to the thread's I respond to. But I have yet to see you say anything negative to anyone on the left. Salt Jones is a good example.

OH and yes I do. Read ny signature.

Last edited:
In the last couple of months I've been getting quite a number of reps from members that I've almost always been at odds with ideologicially, politically and/or otherwise. Had more than a few personal exchanges via PMs on issues we've found agreement or mutual respect on. I'm surprised by every one. Even more shocking is that I've even had agreements with some of the ones that are labelled racist radical RWers, even by myself in the past. :eek:

I have to say, it's softening me on you guys. I guess that's a good thing. I don't find pleasure in having to debunk and/or riducule my opposition all the time. Well...lemme adjust that, I PREFER NOT to have to do that, I do enjoy it while I'm doing it though (hehehe :D). However, I prefer NOT to have to do that. I prefer to have rationale debate where we can exchange our ideas, opinions, based on facts that we all recognize to be...facts.

I'm starting to see signs of this more and more, despite the political climate. Which tells me there's glimmer of hope. I won't name names, I'm sure that might make them lose points with the other rabid USMB RWers, like CalifnornaiGirl (yeah, I'll name her) but I had to post that I'm experiencing a change in the overall climate, which is uplifting...IMO.

I'm finding myself taking stock of the USMB RWers and looking at them differently. I hope they're doing to same.
My perception is that you have softened somewhat, Marc. We rarely agree on issues, but there are fragments that we can see eye to eye on. I believe I have repped you fairly recently and I'm confident I haven't moved left.
Gotta be you, guy. Tell me? Is the thrill gone? Are you beginning to see that we could have done better in 2008?
No, Obama was the best choice. He's doing a good job. Years later, RWers will be able to see it. Can't see it now because you're in the moment, but you'll see...history will be kind to Obama. Bush...not so much.

So much for agreement...

As for you admitting that you and jake hold the same views that's nothing unknown here, everybody knows jake is a liberal, well of course with exception to you.

There is a such thing as liberal Republicans, Republicans who are not far right out of this world, people like Colin Powell, Susan Collins, Olympia Snowe, Lincoln Chaffee, etc, these current crop in the party are straight extreme ideologues and if you had more moderate/liberal Republicans we wouldn't be having all of this deadlock.

There is a such thing as liberal Republicans, Republicans who are not far right out of this world, people like Colin Powell, Susan Collins, Olympia Snowe, Lincoln Chaffee, etc, these current crop in the party are straight extreme ideologues and if you had more moderate/liberal Republicans we wouldn't be having all of this deadlock.

As I said a Liberal republican is a rino Republican in name only. George Bush Jr. and SR are Rinos

As I said a Liberal republican is a rino Republican in name only. George Bush Jr. and SR are Rinos

Whatever, you extremists don't get to define who is a real Republican, the extremists to me are fakes and the real RINOS.

Whatever, you extremists don't get to define who is a real Republican, the extremists to me are fakes and the real RINOS.

Right, Some one who isn't is trying to define what it is.

You're the one that's calling more moderate Republicans RINOS, thats retarded, just because they are not extremely right leaning. Extremists are never the rule in their party, they're almost always the exception. You are so quick to call people RINOS because of what the extremists says without even looking at their voting record or views.

You're the one that's calling more moderate Republicans RINOS, thats retarded, just because they are not extremely right leaning. Extremists are never the rule in their party, they're almost always the exception. You are so quick to call people RINOS because of what the extremists says without even looking at their voting record or views.

Your first lie to me in this thread. Where did I mention moderate Republicans as RINOS,

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back