I'm starting to agree with Obama's middle east policies and it may avoid war

Pooooooooooor LadyGunSlinger.
346.gif

It's lookin' like.....​

.....ANOTHER OBAMA WIN!!!!!!
(...Over the Teabagger-agenda.)​

"Iran has proposed a new round of talks about its controversial nuclear program with the six world powers, the country's top nuclear negotiator said Saturday.

Saeed Jalili said he has formally called on the six powers -- the United States, Russia, China, Britain, France and Germany -- to return to the negotiating table with Iran.

The invitation comes in the wake of new sanctions recently imposed by the West over Tehran's uranium enrichment program, which is a potential pathway to making nuclear arms."

Who's falling for Iran's bluster? Not Obama. I don't see why some are intent on puffing the mullahs up. If they make good on any threats, they're going to get blasted and they know it. Think they're willing to sacrifice their military to get Obama elected? He's their worst nightmare!

Lets be friends with Iran...yes, lets do what Ron Paul said and work things out with Iran for once. We could be buddy's. Obama hates Israel, so we could side with Iran. That way we could have PEACE! Obama will be happy and Iran will be happy. Not a single American troop will have to die as we could pull them all out of the middle east.

Lets look at Obama's foreign policies and we can see that the middle east is always going to be Islamic in nature. So Obama should complete his policies by allying with Iran...Once on Irans side we will be on the side of the middle east in general and will avoid WWIII. Yes they may attack Israel, but why is it our problem? Is it worth a million or more troops dieing in a world war? Lets alley with the people that control the middle east instead of fighting against them...In the mean time bring our troops home and build a huge fucking wall across our borders.

Elect Ron Paul!!! 2012!!! Lets have peace!

Good analysis you have a much better understandig of foreign policy than the average brainwashed fox news watching american.. Europe have traded with Iran for many years without problems. What bothers Iran is that Israel attacked them in the 80s. If US cut the ties with Israel and says "mind your own business", Iran will sooner or later open up for US companies to establish and trade oil. Europe have traded oil in Iran for many years and had a lot of companies there before the embargos started by US. US have been banned from Iran because they openly supports Israel. Europe is no friend of Israel except for UK, but they don’t care that much about Israel either after Cameron became PM.

How many here republican or democrat actually wants to station still more troops in a foreign land, an fireogn land where the occupioed people will HATE OUT GUTS?

Hell. Plenty.

Despite all the dead, maimed and damaged American soldiers, suffering children, spouses and parents of the dead, trillions of dollars pissed away, hundreds of thousands of slaughtered innocents, "allies" who turn out to be butchers, worthless "intelligence" and inflamed adversaries, we still actually have people here who think the rules don't apply to us, that we can just invade any country we're afraid of and blow the snot out of the place.

I guess "American Exceptionalism" gives us the right.

Let's go blow someone else up now, I'm sure that'll work.

Who's falling for Iran's bluster? Not Obama. I don't see why some are intent on puffing the mullahs up. If they make good on any threats, they're going to get blasted and they know it. Think they're willing to sacrifice their military to get Obama elected? He's their worst nightmare!
It's called....

CONTAINMENT!!!!!!

: the policy, process, or result of preventing the expansion of a hostile power or ideology.
It's not as dramatic as WAR....but, civil-people have no obligation to entertain....

.....anyhow.​

You're the idiot running around this forum claiming to be a conservative. You're no fucking conservative.. you're the typical lying liberal. Who befriends a mass murderer ( AchmidinJIHAD, the blood of Americans stains his hands) hellbent on obtaining nuclear capability with the sole purpose of blowing Israel off of the map, the US being next?? A FUCKING IDIOT LEFTIST.

You're delusional.

Seriously.

Personally..I don't like Achmedinajad..but what American blood does he have on his hands?

Iran hasn't started a conventional war in over a century. They had to defend, however, against an American funded invasion from Iraq. One where Iraq used American chemical weapons tech against them.

Pick up a book.

Last edited:
You're the idiot running around this forum claiming to be a conservative. You're no fucking conservative.. you're the typical lying liberal. Who befriends a mass murderer ( AchmidinJIHAD, the blood of Americans stains his hands) hellbent on obtaining nuclear capability with the sole purpose of blowing Israel off of the map, the US being next?? A FUCKING IDIOT LEFTIST.

You're delusional.

Seriously.

Personally..I don't like Achmedinajad...

You have met Imadinnerjacket?

What was he like? I hear that he is short.

Lets be friends with Iran...yes, lets do what Ron Paul said and work things out with Iran for once. We could be buddy's. Obama hates Israel, so we could side with Iran. That way we could have PEACE! Obama will be happy and Iran will be happy. Not a single American troop will have to die as we could pull them all out of the middle east.

Lets look at Obama's foreign policies and we can see that the middle east is always going to be Islamic in nature. So Obama should complete his policies by allying with Iran...Once on Irans side we will be on the side of the middle east in general and will avoid WWIII. Yes they may attack Israel, but why is it our problem? Is it worth a million or more troops dieing in a world war? Lets alley with the people that control the middle east instead of fighting against them...In the mean time bring our troops home and build a huge fucking wall across our borders.

Elect Ron Paul!!! 2012!!! Lets have peace!

Good analysis you have a much better understandig of foreign policy than the average brainwashed fox news watching american.. Europe have traded with Iran for many years without problems. What bothers Iran is that Israel attacked them in the 80s.
......Not-to-mention OUR History.......

Tiny Israel isn't worth a possible world war and decades of nation building all over the middle east.

February 6, 2012

Pipe Down The Threats Of War

"Bibi, Israel, curb your over-the-top war rhetoric toward Iran. I urge this as one who cherishes Israel and values military power. But you’ve got to understand that your constant threats to attack Iran to stop its nuclear program aren’t working. Unending military threats unite Iranians and fire up their resistance. Economic sanctions weaken and divide them—and often produce constituencies for compromise. Give sanctions time to play out."

:clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2:

Jeebus, dude. it's every time you post I feel like we're on sesame street. Is the large fonts and multi-colors just your "thing", a napoleon complex or something else?

Matthew,whats wrong with you?islamofaciism is the single greatest threat toll the commies use to stop our freedom. We need to efficienty,without nationbuilding,wipeout the regime with all the tech we have. So,you suggest befriending a regime that tortures and kills women?jews are facing their existential extinction because of the islamist world,even ghere in this nation.

There was only one way the Japanese were going to be forced to surrender.....
I guess you liked Neville Chamberlain's diplomatic skills, too.

I thought this was a really intriguing article about the US's posturing and anticipating of Iran's intentions. For those who think history repeats itself, it is a definite must-read.
check out the article on Foreign Policy In Focuse's e-publication "World Beat" check it out, the article is called, "the not so great game".

Forum List

Back