Voters Reject Conservative Backed Measures

No it's not.

Ohio- The union nutjobs are far more motivated than the avg joe in Ohio who doesn't have a dog in that fight. Turnout was destined to be for the unions.

Miss- Despite popular belief, the rabid Pro-Life crowd is a minority in the right. A lot of us, including myself, are pro choice, or, just not that motivated to vote on something that is as unconsequential as that law would have been.

No it's not.

Ohio- The union nutjobs are far more motivated than the avg joe in Ohio who doesn't have a dog in that fight. Turnout was destined to be for the unions.

Miss- Despite popular belief, the rabid Pro-Life crowd is a minority in the right.
A lot of us, including myself, are pro choice, or, just not that motivated to vote on something that is as unconsequential as that law would have been.

I find this to be very true. They're just louder, because of how passionate they are about the issue. In a state like Mississippi for the it to get shot down is really telling. Not like it's a swing state, it's one of the most-if not THE most-conservative state in the country.

Last edited:
No it's not.

Miss- Despite popular belief, the rabid Pro-Life crowd is a minority in the right. A lot of us, including myself, are pro choice, or, just not that motivated to vote on something that is as unconsequential as that law would have been.

Do NOT insult other conservatives whose views differ from yours.. we are NOT rabid. we stand and fight on a principle we deeply believe in. Haley Barber made it VERY CLEAR why the measure failed and made certain it failed, he's pro-life.. as HE STATED, the measure had unintended consequences.. he also stated that had it been written correctly, it would have passed with OVERWHELMING support.

No it's not.

Miss- Despite popular belief, the rabid Pro-Life crowd is a minority in the right.
A lot of us, including myself, are pro choice, or, just not that motivated to vote on something that is as unconsequential as that law would have been.

I find this to be very true. They're just louder, because of how passionate they are about the issue. In a state like Mississippi for the it to get shot down is really telling. Not like it's a swing state, it's one of the most-if not THE most-conservative state in the country.

Why bother to educate yourself on the truth??? Just throw out a load of BULLSHIT propaganda, a liberal tactic and see if it sticks.

No it's not.

Why bother to educate yourself on the truth??? Just throw out a load of BULLSHIT propaganda, a liberal tactic and see if it sticks.

Actually, I'm pro-life. Nice try though. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

edit: And with the amount of conservatives in Mississippi, it's fair to say that they easily outnumbered the liberals in this election. Not to mention all the passionate ones showed up to vote, and it still failed. How could you possibly say that the pro-life is the majority of conservatives (at least in the state of Mississippi)? I'd love to hear this cognitive dissonance.

I was simply stating what I think the state of pro-lifers status is within conservatives today. Didn't judge or anything. You should really work on not jumping to conclusions-its come off as stupidity.

Last edited:

edit: And with the amount of conservatives in Mississippi, it's fair to say that they easily outnumbered the liberals in this election. Not to mention all the passionate ones showed up to vote, and it still failed. How could you possibly say that the pro-life is the majority of conservatives (at least in the state of Mississippi)? I'd love to hear this cognitive dissonance.

I was simply stating what I think the state of pro-lifers status is within conservatives today. Didn't judge or anything. You should really work on not jumping to conclusions-its come off as stupidity.

You're the one with STUPID written all over your face. Mississippi's electorate is 80% pro-life.. Now what?????
Supporters Of 'Personhood Amendment' Make Case To Mississippi Voters | Fox News

No it's not.

One big flaw in your theory is that the AVG-JOE is registered to vote in Florida.

2012 is going to be an interesting one. The time to "just say 'NO!'" has passed and the voters are hungry for compromise and solutions, something the republicans still seem to be lacking.

You're the one with STUPID written all over your face. Mississippi's electorate is 80% pro-life.. Now what?????

The 80% was made by Mason-the president of Planned Parenthood, not exactly somebody who's unbiased now it is?

And if there are 80% that are pro-life, boy they sure did a great job on election day! :eusa_whistle:

Actions speak louder than words.

Last edited:
Voters turned a skeptical eye toward conservative-backed measures across the country Tuesday, rejecting an anti-labor law in Ohio, an anti-abortion measure in Mississippi and a crackdown on voting rights in Maine.

The pendulum just might be swinging back to the left.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/u...ion-could-serve-as-a-political-barometer.html

voters really don't seem to be interested in the religious right's agenda. now maybe if repubs started actually doing things we need and stopped worrying about being the party of jesus......

The 80% was made by Mason-the president of Planned Parenthood, not exactly somebody who's unbiased now it is?

And if there are 80% that are pro-life, boy they sure did a great job on election day! :eusa_whistle:

Actions speak louder than words.
Keep lying.. Every news channel and source has reported why the measure failed and it has NOTHING to do with Mississippi being pro-death... that's not only a BIG FAT LIE, it's a stupid fucking lie but do continue. Planned Parenthood would cook pro-life numbers to the conservative's advantage??? ROFLMAO You're an idiot. It wasn't Planned Parenthood, it was PLANNED PERSONHOOD, a PRO-LIFE lobby.. try to actually read something you intend to debate.

Last edited:
Voters turned a skeptical eye toward conservative-backed measures across the country Tuesday, rejecting an anti-labor law in Ohio, an anti-abortion measure in Mississippi and a crackdown on voting rights in Maine.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/u...ion-could-serve-as-a-political-barometer.html

voters really don't seem to be interested in the religious right's agenda. now maybe if repubs started actually doing things we need and stopped worrying about being the party of jesus......

It looks like extreme issues are going down everywhere.

Think they'll learn anything from it? :doubt:

It looks like extreme issues are going down everywhere.

Think they'll learn anything from it? :doubt:

This is the ugly face of liberalism.. It's extreme to protect the life of an unborn child..

Forum List

Back