‘I’m Sorry I Wished Violent Death to Children Just Because They Wore MAGA Hats’

There' a whole lot of people out there that need to make some apologies.
Including about a dozen on this site who condoned violence against the kids.
Only against one. Biff the guy who was making fun of that old Amer Indian. I want him air dropped in Tegucigalpa at 3 AM wearing his hat and a Go Pro.

Except there WAS no "guy who was making fun of that old Amer-Indian." It was a lie. Maybe take a couple of deep breaths and oxygenate your brain before wildly overreacting to shit you hear on the mainstream news.

Even if that kid yelled obscenities at that man do you publicly state all the kids wearing red hats should be tossed into a wood chipper.

The Left are really sick and deranged.
I haven't seen one post of yours condemning those kids actions, talk about sick and deranged. The were chanting "build the wall" to a man whose ancestors were here 13,000 years before they were.

Where is the proof that they chanted that?

Nope, they never chanted that.

Another lie by the left wing assholes.

Film producer Jack Morrissey apologized Monday for joking about “MAGA kids” going “screaming, hats first into the woodchipper.” The tweet was accompanied by an iconic scene from “Fargo” in which a dead person’s blood flies from a woodchipper.

Morrisey, whose credits include “Beauty and the Beast” and films in the “Twilight” franchise, quickly deleted the tweet and apologized, but Sarah Palin and other critics slammed him on social media.

Jack Morrissey Apologizes for Deleted Covington 'Woodchipper' Tweet

Remember, these people think they are our moral and intellectual superiors.

Looks like someone is about to get fired from Disney.

Film producer Jack Morrissey apologized Monday for joking about “MAGA kids” going “screaming, hats first into the woodchipper.” The tweet was accompanied by an iconic scene from “Fargo” in which a dead person’s blood flies from a woodchipper.

Morrisey, whose credits include “Beauty and the Beast” and films in the “Twilight” franchise, quickly deleted the tweet and apologized, but Sarah Palin and other critics slammed him on social media.

The kids are lucky they are white. If they were kids of color, the racist right would have them in their crosshairs.

Just like you do now?

Even if that kid yelled obscenities at that man do you publicly state all the kids wearing red hats should be tossed into a wood chipper.

I haven't seen one post of yours condemning those kids actions, talk about sick and deranged. The were chanting "build the wall" to a man whose ancestors were here 13,000 years before they were.

Where is the proof that they chanted that?

Nope, they never chanted that.

Another lie by the left wing assholes.
I did hear them chant that,,,but isnt it ironic that a liberal complains about chanting??? or is the word a hypocrite???

and beside if the indians would have built a wall then us whites wouldnt be here

It's too bad he apologized for exercising his 1st A rights.

Yeah, so you believe he was correct saying something so sick?

he has his 1st A right to say it; you?

he has his 1st A right to say it; you?

No, making a threat or wish like that should never be tolerated. I did not tolerate it when idiots spewed hate against Obama kids and will not tolerate it when your side does it against kids you disagree with!

Only sick in the head individuals would claim it is just fine to say nonsense like that and then scream " 1st amendment " as your right to be sick in the head!

Instead of apologizing for jumping the gun, we have some board libs doubling-down.
Not really .The one actual liberal in this thread has been quite explicit about it

It's the leftist fascists who are still clinging to their hatred. These things do not have an actual liberal bone in their body.

Imagine if a conservative said all LGBT perverts doing lewd acts in a public parade in front of kids they invited to watch should be thrown into a wood chipper?

Lets see...

All LGBT perverts doing lewd acts in a public parade in front of kids should be hanged first and then thrown into a wood chipper.

Imagine if a conservative said all LGBT perverts doing lewd acts in a public parade in front of kids they invited to watch should be thrown into a wood chipper?

Lets see...

All LGBT perverts doing lewd acts in a public parade in front of kids should be hanged first and then thrown into a wood chipper.
thats a little harsh,,,how about just not dancing naked in front of children

Instead of apologizing for jumping the gun, we have some board libs doubling-down.
Of course they are. Everytime they see a picture of a red MAGA hat they lose all sense and reason and go crazy all over again. They were traumatized by the 2016 elections and are still suffering from MAGAphobia.

rrm7b5.jpg

God damn the fucking idiots here. The Black Isralites said Build the Wall to the Indians. There is video and audio backing it up. The kids never said that. Quit getting your fucking facts from Twitter.

Reminds me of this classic from a noted Trump supporter here...

Run em through a wood chipper and make fertilizer out of em....

The above quote was in reference to this question in the OP:

What does Trump and the GOP plan on doing with those 12,000 and growing number of children?

Yes, some anonymous nobody jackass on an Internet message board is TOTALLY comparable to a famous, wealthy Hollywood producer tweeting to thousands of followers.

Is that who Jack Morrissey is? I never heard of the guy.

Anyway

So can we count on you to call out the “anonymous nobody jackass” directly? I’m sure you’ll jump at the chance.

What does Trump and the GOP plan on doing with those 12,000 and growing number of children?

Yes, some anonymous nobody jackass on an Internet message board is TOTALLY comparable to a famous, wealthy Hollywood producer tweeting to thousands of followers.

Anyway

So can we count on you to call out the “anonymous nobody jackass” directly? I’m sure you’ll jump at the chance.
Of course you've never heard of Beauty and the Beast. You live inside a tiny bubble world.

God damn the fucking idiots here. The Black Isralites said Build the Wall to the Indians. There is video and audio backing it up. The kids never said that. Quit getting your fucking facts from Twitter.
The Left are all into attacking innocent children because it gives them a sexual thrill to see children suffer.

The Left are all into attacking innocent children because it gives them a sexual thrill to see children suffer.
My goodness....the places your mind goes........................

Anyway

It was in the OP who he was. So you're admitting that you ran in and started posting without even reading the OP? Well, why would you need to, when you have your talking points all teed up?

I have yet to hear YOU say word one about the comments that are the actual topic of the thread. All you've said so far is "What about . . . ?!" So you'll excuse me if I deny and reject your right to demand that I call out anyone for anything. Not only are you a hypocrite in the very act of hypocrisy right this second, but you are just generally someone who doesn't have the moral authority to judge me on jack squat.

Call me when you put your actions where your demands are, hypocrite.

No harm done.
Woodchippers aren't violent.
Move along.
Correct....wood chippers don't kill people. People kill people.

Forum List

Back