‘I’m Sorry I Wished Violent Death to Children Just Because They Wore MAGA Hats’

Film producer Jack Morrissey apologized Monday for joking about “MAGA kids” going “screaming, hats first into the woodchipper.” The tweet was accompanied by an iconic scene from “Fargo” in which a dead person’s blood flies from a woodchipper.

Morrisey, whose credits include “Beauty and the Beast” and films in the “Twilight” franchise, quickly deleted the tweet and apologized, but Sarah Palin and other critics slammed him on social media.

Jack Morrissey Apologizes for Deleted Covington 'Woodchipper' Tweet

Remember, these people think they are our moral and intellectual superiors.

Reminds me of this classic from a noted Trump supporter here...

Run em through a wood chipper and make fertilizer out of em....

The above quote was in reference to this question in the OP:

What does Trump and the GOP plan on doing with those 12,000 and growing number of children?

Yes, some anonymous nobody jackass on an Internet message board is TOTALLY comparable to a famous, wealthy Hollywood producer tweeting to thousands of followers.

Is that who Jack Morrissey is? I never heard of the guy.

Anyway

So can we count on you to call out the “anonymous nobody jackass” directly? I’m sure you’ll jump at the chance.
Of course you've never heard of Beauty and the Beast. You live inside a tiny bubble world.

Beauty and the Beast? What was that..1990? LOL

Film producer Jack Morrissey apologized Monday for joking about “MAGA kids” going “screaming, hats first into the woodchipper.” The tweet was accompanied by an iconic scene from “Fargo” in which a dead person’s blood flies from a woodchipper.

Morrisey, whose credits include “Beauty and the Beast” and films in the “Twilight” franchise, quickly deleted the tweet and apologized, but Sarah Palin and other critics slammed him on social media.

What does Trump and the GOP plan on doing with those 12,000 and growing number of children?

Yes, some anonymous nobody jackass on an Internet message board is TOTALLY comparable to a famous, wealthy Hollywood producer tweeting to thousands of followers.

Anyway

So can we count on you to call out the “anonymous nobody jackass” directly? I’m sure you’ll jump at the chance.

It was in the OP who he was. So you're admitting that you ran in and started posting without even reading the OP? Well, why would you need to, when you have your talking points all teed up?
Sure. He’ posts garbage 24/7. Why bother reading it?

I have yet to hear YOU say word one about the comments that are the actual topic of the thread. All you've said so far is "What about . . . ?!" So you'll excuse me if I deny and reject your right to demand that I call out anyone for anything. Not only are you a hypocrite in the very act of hypocrisy right this second, but you are just generally someone who doesn't have the moral authority to judge me on jack squat.
He was complaining about someone who said people should be tossed into a wood chipper.

I pointed out that the Trump supporters—like you—have no problem with it.

That’s all.

That it causes your tobacco ridden lungs to gasp for some much needed oxygen…delicious!

Call me when you put your actions where your demands are, hypocrite.

So you’re okay with one person saying it—you won’t call out your fellow douchebag directly but are up in arms about someone else saying it.

You’re the hypocrite

Anyway

Of course you've never heard of Beauty and the Beast. You live inside a tiny bubble world.

Like I said, bubble world.

Anyway

It was in the OP who he was. So you're admitting that you ran in and started posting without even reading the OP? Well, why would you need to, when you have your talking points all teed up?

I have yet to hear YOU say word one about the comments that are the actual topic of the thread. All you've said so far is "What about . . . ?!" So you'll excuse me if I deny and reject your right to demand that I call out anyone for anything. Not only are you a hypocrite in the very act of hypocrisy right this second, but you are just generally someone who doesn't have the moral authority to judge me on jack squat.
He was complaining about someone who said people should be tossed into a wood chipper.

That’s all.

That it causes your tobacco ridden lungs to gasp for some much needed oxygen…delicious!

So you’re okay with one person saying it—you won’t call out your fellow douchebag directly but are up in arms about someone else saying it.

You’re the hypocrite
Still spinning to attack innocent children.
Pathetic worm.

Anyway

That’s all.

You’re the hypocrite
Pathetic worm.

Just pointed out how your fellow trump supporter went there first.
Still waiting for your outrage.
I’m guessing if the innocent children are brown…you don’t care. Is that what we can deduce from your silence?

Even if that kid yelled obscenities at that man do you publicly state all the kids wearing red hats should be tossed into a wood chipper.

The Left are really sick and deranged.
I haven't seen one post of yours condemning those kids actions, talk about sick and deranged. The were chanting "build the wall" to a man whose ancestors were here 13,000 years before they were.

When are you going to stop lying? The tapes have exonerated the teenagers and they never chanted build the wall. The old bastard is a liar.

Anyway

That’s all.

You’re the hypocrite
Pathetic worm.

I’m guessing if the innocent children are brown…you don’t care. Is that what we can deduce from your silence?
We know you Leftards are nothing but a sack full of lies.

Anyway

That’s all.

You’re the hypocrite
Pathetic worm.

Cut the racist crap. It's old.

Anyway

That’s all.

You’re the hypocrite
Pathetic worm.

The answer is “yes” apparently. Why do you hate kids?

That’s all.

You’re the hypocrite
Pathetic worm.

Why are you in this thread?
Yes, to spin for people calling for the murder of children.

Very Leftist of you to do that.

Anyway

That’s all.

You’re the hypocrite
Pathetic worm.

Cut the racist crap. It's old.

Yup.

You guys have been racists for a very long time.

This is just another example. The OP is upset that someone said kids should be thrown into a wood chipper. He’s outraged, I tell you!!!!

Except when a fellow Trumpian said that 12,000 illegal alien children should be put into a wood chipper (Later he said that the burgers made would be “too greasy’)…you guys seem perfectly okay with it.

What’s the difference? Both kids are innocent. Both people who said it shouldn’t have said it; ever. I condemn them both.

But that’s not the point;

You abhor the use of the phrase where white kids in red hats are concerned
You applaud the use of the phrase where brown kids in a concentration camp is concerned

That’s the point.

That’s all.

You’re the hypocrite
Pathetic worm.

Your fellow Trumpian did the same thing. Where is your outrage in that case?

Nowhere.

Anyway

Jack Morrissey - IMDb

"LOL" You just can't stop yourself from looking ignorant in public, can you? You DO know that the Internet does more than just porn and message boards for you to embarrass yourself on, right?

Anyway

Jack Morrissey - IMDb

"LOL" You just can't stop yourself from looking ignorant in public, can you? You DO know that the Internet does more than just porn and message boards for you to embarrass yourself on, right?

Looking ignorant never stopped you smoky.

Anyway

That’s all.

You’re the hypocrite

I just heard you say, "I'm responding to your post, but I'm going to completely ignore the content of the actual post, and instead just keep repeating my demands, because I'm just SURE that this time, you'll respect me and recognize my moral authority!"

I don't need a recap of what you said, dumbass. I understood it perfectly the FIRST time I told you that you're a frigging hypocrite, and I still understand it THIS time that I say you're a frigging hypocrite who STILL has not so much as acknowledged the topic of the thread, let alone suggested that you MIGHT have a problem with it. Every single time you piss your frillies over someone on the message board posting something, while very carefully not saying a single word to even acknowledge that thread topic, you might as well scream, "I ONLY THINK IT'S BAD WHEN IT'S NOT A LEFTIST!"

So what I'm okay with is telling YOU that you're a garbage human being and a hypocrite who has forfeited any right to ask me jack shit about anything, let alone to demand I defend anything to you. I continue to deny your legitimacy.

Anyway

That’s all.

You’re the hypocrite
Pathetic worm.

Just pointing out how it's only bad when it's not a leftist doing it, is what Cornball actually means.

That’s all.

You’re the hypocrite
Pathetic worm.

Cornball <----- Talking to herself because it's the only debate she can win.

Anyway

That’s all.

You’re the hypocrite

I just heard you say, "I'm responding to your post, but I'm going to completely ignore the content of the actual post, and instead just keep repeating my demands, because I'm just SURE that this time, you'll respect me and recognize my moral authority!”
I guess vaping really does destroy your brain cells.

I don't need a recap of what you said, dumbass. I understood it perfectly the FIRST time I told you that you're a frigging hypocrite, and I still understand it THIS time that I say you're a frigging hypocrite who STILL has not so much as acknowledged the topic of the thread, let alone suggested that you MIGHT have a problem with it. Every single time you piss your frillies over someone on the message board posting something, while very carefully not saying a single word to even acknowledge that thread topic, you might as well scream, "I ONLY THINK IT'S BAD WHEN IT'S NOT A LEFTIST!”
Man, thats a lot of words there; someone should read them all.

A guy who few have heard of said something stupid and you’re outraged.
A guy who few have heard of said something stupid and you’re not outraged.

Even though both said the same exact thing. One was about white kids, one was about brown kids.
You’re okay with brown kids being thrown into a chipper but not white kids.

It’s the definition of racism.

So what I'm okay with is telling YOU that you're a garbage human being and a hypocrite who has forfeited any right to ask me jack shit about anything, let alone to demand I defend anything to you. I continue to deny your legitimacy.

Whatever beeotch

Pathetic worm.

Your fellow Trumpian did the same thing. Where is your outrage in that case?

Nowhere.

Cornball <----Discussing everything BUT the thread topic, because that reading shit is too damned hard.

Anyway

Jack Morrissey - IMDb

Looking ignorant never stopped you smoky.

Cornball <----- "I'm responding to your post, but that doesn't mean I know what you said."

Forum List

Back