I'm So Tired Of NPR Using Limey Bastards As Hosts

And their God-awful sense of humor.

No, that's actually the opposite. Makes up for lack of cuisineal creativity.

Not me anyway...the old Benny Hill was good, but that is probably because I was a teenager at the time and just liked the half naked girls.
Their version of office is about 1/4 as good as the American version, till about season 7 and everything went downhill.
I do like...dammit...what is that show...Keeping up Appearances?...super funny.
I never much liked Monty Python, the "Bean" guy...I can take it or leave it.
But that is just my opinion.
The British sense of humor is superior to most . Their television is excellent.
Actually.......I like this guy more than Jon Stewart....

Yes, he is brilliant.

Like who, for example? NPR seems to be totally a bi-coastal American, liberal and feigning interest in black/Hispanic culture. Whilst the majority of their topics or bumper music is Anglo centric.

Unlike the craziness directed at Fox by the prog left, almost nobody really cares about NPR's view of the news even if taxpayers are forced to keep the dying old network solvent.

Unlike the craziness directed at Fox by the prog left, almost nobody really cares about NPR's view of the news even if taxpayers are forced to keep the dying old network solvent.
NPR is doing a "beg-a-thon" pledge drive now, so all those taxpayers funds aren't enough obviously. I remember back in 88', NPR use to be a example of free speech and diversity. Now, they are just toadies to the left, and the that isn't paying well. Too bad. I wont pay them a nickel until they lay off obvious leftist agenda they since adopted. They can mock that all they want on wait wait don't tell me...But it's a shadow over them.

Last edited:
NPR is doing a "beg-a-thon" pledge drive now, so all those taxpayers funds aren't enough obviously. I remember back in 88', NPR use to be a example of free speech and diversity. Now, they are just toadies to the left, and the that isn't paying well. Too bad. I wont pay them a nickel until they lay off obvious leftist agenda they since adopted. They can mock that all they want on wait wait don't tell me...But it's shadow over them.

You got it right Mary. It seems that NPR allows certain commercials even though they pretend to be as independent as the Clinton Foundation. Personally I don't give a damn but it seems that NPR is sacred to the left for some reason.

Forum List

Back