I'm So Tired Of NPR Using Limey Bastards As Hosts

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
th
i-m-so-british.jpg.cf.jpg

Every fucking time I tune to NPR there's some British son of a bitch telling us how we as Americans should live.

Fucking shitforbrains bastards should all collectively toss right the fuck off!!!!!

I'm making a list of fuckers that I think make this world a worse place to live.. .and most of them are snobbish buggers that grew up in London and wouldn't give a bucket of spit to an American yet somehow they feel they can give us their opinions and we must take heed.

I've been to the UK......it's a shithole. Maybe those limey twats are pissed off and want to bring us down to their standard of living.

Ever eat British cuisine? Nobody would want to eat it. It's Brown, smells bad, and tastes like shit. The only good thing they make there is beer and boobs....and not in that order.

So fuck all of you rat-bastards that give our liberals stupid ideas. Your war on income concentrations and your support for the UN.

The UN!!!!

Now there's some ignorant fucks. Them and their pacifist blue helmets. Fuck them.

What was I talking about????

Oh yeah.......

Limeys can go fuck themselves.

Oh....and....Manchester United rules.

Last edited:
Ironic for a poster that lists his location as "Yorkshire".

You're absolutely correct on the cuisine and the beer though. That's why we invented France and Ireland.

British cuisine is known the world over as one of the worst in modern countries...pretty much no saving grace.
The beer...average really with exception to brown ales and porters. Most "British" styles that people like the most are not produced in Britian. Example IPA's. Thought to have originated in England, but modern IPA's are wholly American. And stouts/porters people enjoy the most are American versions of British styles.
At any rate...yes the U.K. is a shithole. Has been for a long time.

'British' and 'cuisine' don't even go together. No one uses the term. 'Fish 'n chips' does not do it.

th

Every fucking time I tune to NPR there's some British son of a bitch telling us how we as Americans should live.

Fucking shitforbrains bastards should all collectively toss right the fuck off!!!!!

I'm making a list of fuckers that I think make this world a worse place to live.. .and most of them are snobbish buggers that grew up in London and wouldn't give a bucket of spit to an American yet somehow they feel they can give us their opinions and we must take heed.

I've been to the UK......it's a shithole. Maybe those limey twats are pissed off and want to bring us down to their standard of living.

Ever eat British cuisine? Nobody would want to eat it. It's Brown, smells bad, and tastes like shit. The only good thing they make there is beer and boobs....and not in that order.

So fuck all of you rat-bastards that give our liberals stupid ideas. Your war on income concentrations and your support for the UN.

The UN!!!!

Now there's some ignorant fucks. Them and their pacifist blue helmets. Fuck them.

Oh yeah.......

People like the British, so you see them. look at how many Brits are playing Americans on television and in movies. It does not work the other way around.

British acting and actors are another topic. They are excellent.

British cuisine is known the world over as one of the worst in modern countries...pretty much no saving grace.

I wouldn't say "worst" -- I'd put it as "nonexistent".

You can hate sauerkraut, but at least it exists....

I won't argue with the "nonexistent"...I have travelled all over the U.S. in the past 32 years in business...I can think of 2-3 English restaurants I have ever been too or heard of.
WHo in their right mind would open a British restaurant?
A meat pie can be good...but damn...made with just beef/potatoes/flour/eggs and a sprinkling of salt?? Taste like mud.
And vegetables? They boil everything until it is a flavorless soft mush. Bleh!!!

And their God-awful sense of humor.

No, that's actually the opposite. Makes up for lack of cuisineal creativity.

Not me anyway...the old Benny Hill was good, but that is probably because I was a teenager at the time and just liked the half naked girls.
Their version of office is about 1/4 as good as the American version, till about season 7 and everything went downhill.
I do like...dammit...what is that show...Keeping up Appearances?...super funny.
I never much liked Monty Python, the "Bean" guy...I can take it or leave it.
But that is just my opinion.

Not me anyway...the old Benny Hill was good, but that is probably because I was a teenager at the time and just liked the half naked girls.
Their version of office is about 1/4 as good as the American version, till about season 7 and everything went downhill.
The British sense of humor is superior to most . Their television is excellent.

Ok...are there any shows on Netflix so I can watch them?

Ok...are there any shows on Netflix so I can watch them?

Talent shows.....might have to check it out on YouTube.

Benny Hill was always crap. He is to TV comedy what Watney's is to beer.

This is worlds better --

th

The UN!!!!

Oh yeah.......

You're not American, unless you're naturalized. Why don't you tell us where you're from?

Actually.......I like this guy more than Jon Stewart....

Forum List

Back