I'm really enjoying my Satellite Radio

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
For those of you who have satellite radio in their cars, are you having a great time with it or what? I get to listen to all these songs from the 70's, 80's, and 90's that I had forgotten about, that make me go back in time and bring back many memories. They almost like photo snapshots of my life. What are some of your favorites? Phil Collins, Flock of Seagulls, Duran Duran, Depeche Mode, Kansas, Toto, Falco, Ozzy Ozborne, Eagles, Pink Floyd, Robert Plant, Fleetwood Mac, etc. As you can see my taste is pretty diverse.

I enjoy listening to the tunes playing in my head...

I pull 'em up from memory whenever they occur to me...

and they sound just like I remember 'em...

completely non-tech and fancy free... no bothersome playing devices or earpieces needed... and the asshole royalty attorneys can go fuck themselves with a rubber hose...

My '07 Avalon came with 1 year free sat radio. Which ended up being 2 years for some reason, before they pulled the plug. Yeah it's dandy but I'd never pay for it. I do like how the radio will display the artist and song name.

I had discovered Gentle Giant because of the sat radio. Very cool band.

For those of you who have satellite radio in their cars, are you having a great time with it or what? I get to listen to all these songs from the 70's, 80's, and 90's that I had forgotten about, that make me go back in time and bring back many memories. They almost like photo snapshots of my life. What are some of your favorites? Phil Collins, Flock of Seagulls, Duran Duran, Depeche Mode, Kansas, Toto, Falco, Ozzy Ozborne, Eagles, Pink Floyd, Robert Plant, Fleetwood Mac, etc. As you can see my taste is pretty diverse.

My daughter bought it and she loves it. She got turned on to talk radio through Sirius. The music is great too.

My daughter bought it and she loves it. She got turned on to talk radio through Sirius. The music is great too.
Did you know that by buying satellite radio, you can also access it on the internet via email and password, which means you can connect it to any device such as your home theatre system? Pretty good.

To add to this, I think SAT radio is the ultimate for a man with couch potato mentality. Drive while flipping through TV / music channels. Can it get any better?

Forum List

Back